Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:56 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: I don't even know where this goes...but I'm gonna post here
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:39 pm 

HON. BARRISTER OMAR MOHD SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES,
Rue 407 Yennenga, Ouaga - Burkina Faso.
Email:omarmohd@postafiok.hu

Note; due to poor internet connectivity in my country, you may receive this email in your SPAM folder, kindly forward this proposal into your INBOX folder before responding back to me.

I am indeed glad to be in contact with you even though this medium of communication (internet) has been grossly abused by criminal minded people making it difficult for people with genuine transaction to correspond and exchange views without scepticism.

With due respect, I am Barrister Omar Mohd financial attorney to the Late Muammar Gaddafi the previous Libyan President who for the passed 8mounths struggling with the rebels to keep him self in power, you can read more of the stories by visiting the below stated website ( http:/ /www. bbc.co. uk/news /world- africa- 15387872 )

I respectfully insist you read this letter carefully as I am optimistic it will be open door for unimaginable financial rewards for both of us.

Before the sudden death of Muammar Gaddafi and his sons, my late client has a Dormant Account with Bank Sahelo Saharienner for Investment and Commercial Burkina Faso (B.S.I.C.), His dormant account contains huge sum of $5 Million USD (Five Million Dollars Only.

I crave your indulgence and total support towards this urgent claim of his fund I have desired to have his abandoned sum of $5 Million dollars in B.S.I.C Bank Burkina Faso to be claimed legally by both of us before the bank transfer the fund into Government treasury account since his lifeless for ever.

Be informed that while participating in this transaction, 50% of this total value will be for you as my co-operative partner while the remaining 50% will be for me as the principal initiator of the deal.

If your are interested to run this transaction with me by accepting to stand as the deceased foreign partner, kindly send me your complete Legal Names , telephone numbers and your residential address to enable me send you full details on how to proceed legally.

If the proposal is not conducive for you, please do me a favour by deleting this message from your mail box.

Regards
Yours Hon. Barrister Omar Mohd.

Last edited by Janez on Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Disabled link

Post subject: Re: I don't even know where this goes...but I'm gonna post h
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:39 am 

Just a very old scam where they now use the death of Gadaffi. You will be asked to send money for papers that need to be drawn up. Needless to say you will never see a dime.