ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:55 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Dale Douglas
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:47 am 

anyone heard of this guy? website is weeklycashincome.com. site is registered to a peter martinez, new kingdom ministries or something like that.

thanks and have a great weekend all!

Post subject: Re: Dale Douglas
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:39 pm 

PamSeino wrote:
anyone heard of this guy? website is weeklycashincome.com. site is registered to a peter martinez, new kingdom ministries or something like that.

thanks and have a great weekend all!

Hey...I'm new to all this and wondering whats the deal with this so called DALE DOUGLAS and theweekly cash income.Cant seem to find anything apart from your message.

would love some more info
suzanne

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:56 am 

I just read through their 'about us', or the equivalent. I'm telling you, this Robert Kiyosaki got the americans' heads spinning.
It's another 'never work again' scheme. Somehow, you're supposed to do something legal with your computer that generates 1000$ of revenue per day. OH, and you're supposed to pay them 100$ (97$ actually) to tell you the secret.
My guess is your job is to (TADA!) sell their 'never work again' kit. Sell it to 11 people each day, pay them their commission, and there you have your 1000$! Amazing! How come no one thought about it before?! Well, actually a lot of people did. It's a pseudo pyramid - you invest money, get something in return (thus making it legal; in a real pyramid you get promises...) and only start seeing revenues after you've brought more members to the pyramid.
Of course, once a lot of people have already joined (the market is becoming saturated) you'll find it harder and harder to find new buyers.
The pyramid market is as old as ancient Egypt. In ancient times they used to bury kings in them; nowadays it's just innocent people's money...

Oh, and I'm wearing my asbestos suit, cause I know I'm gonna get flamed... :)

Post subject: Dale Douglas
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:34 pm 

I'd like to hear from somebody that has actually tryed this weeklycashincome. Call me crazy, but i'd really like to know what i'm getting in to before i fork over any hard earned money.
Thanks

Post subject: Can anybody tell me....?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:34 pm 

I too have looked into Dale's software. I am afraid to spend the money if I'm the one who is going to lose. He states on his site that if you do not make atleast $500 within the first 30 days you are entitled to a full refund. Is this true....does this make this a you do don't lose anything type of deal? please help. thanks!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:57 pm 

if you are being told that you can get rich quick you can almost bank on it being a scam. In this case first the guy is swindling you for upfront fees for his program and then again for his secrets which you will resell for a profit the same way he did you.

I never go by testimonials on a site unless the persons full name is displayed. Anyone designing a site can make up a testimonial in a seconds work. Unless asked for contact information for a so called poster, nobody would know if it was real or not, also many pay friends to post positive testimonials making it even more sinister.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:07 pm 

I got suckered into this. My own fault I should have known better. His big secret is selling ebooks. He links to emarketprofessionals like 100 times (maybe exaggerated). Their services range from 96-almost $400. They have info products that you can build a website and "sell". All of the products are cheesy, and you could probably find them free if you tried.
I recommend against it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:50 pm 

I get so frustrated with all these get rich quick schemes, through bitter experience watching relatives get taken on these type of scams, the old adage Success comes through honest hard work applies.

Today's society wants it all right now, the easiest fastest way possible. Hard work is the only way to secure a good future nobody can make you a millionaire overnight through some cheesy program on the net.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:08 am 

Tried all those 'Get Rich Quickly' schemes? Tried sending out mails, persuading people to join your pyramid scheme, only to find out you're left with no friends? Tried paying 10$ to all these sites that promise you fancy electronics, if you only pay another 10$ and refer 5 people who refer 5 people who...? Tried Google Adsense, and clicking your own ads only to discover Google finds out about it and cancels your account? Tried Google Adwords, and affiliate programs only to discover you need to refer half the planet's population before you see any money off it? Read 'Rich Author, Poor Dad' once too many? Tried making vast amounts of money from real estate? Tried setting up your own small business? Tried retail on eBay? Tried Investments? So have we! And we're still poor, just like you! GET REAL!

We are glad to introduce a new, ground breaking concept in "get rich slowly": getpaidtowork.com!

Get up from the computer! Go find yourself a real job! One that pays real money! Now, spend less. Just because you make money - doesn't mean you have to burn it on crap you don't need. Save it, so you can burn it later on expensive crap you don't need.

True, you will work your a$$ off, and you will probably make just enough money to live reasonably. But you won't find yourself trying to track down the operators of the damn site that ran away with the money; Or wondering if Google will press charges; Or cursing Robert Kiyosaki for convincing you to get into that damn Widget Multi Layer Marketing initiative.

Deep in your heart you KNOW - nobody needs them Widgets! There is only one way to make a living; the way that's been around for thousands of years! Get Paid To... WORK.

Guaranteed: NO EASY MONEY ON OUR SITE!

Guaranteed: LOSE 1$ FOR EVERY 1$ YOU INVEST WITH US! INSTANTLY!

Plus: Any friend you refer to us, and invests with us, will ALSO lose his money! THIS ACCUMULATIVE LOSS POTENTIAL IS NOT LIMITED!

If you can find any deal better than ours on the internet, it is probably a scam!
:D

Post subject: A real work @ home job
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:25 pm 

Hello, I know this gets really discouraging. I am in a home based business w/Ameriplan, we offer a great medical/dental discount plan for really reasonable. I love it & have been in the business since January. You will not, I repeat, you will not get rich overnight, the only way to make money in this business is as you stated earlier, to work. This is a great Company in business now for 15 yrs. & if you are interested in helping & educating people, this is a good business. Please PM me if you would like to.

Post subject: Re: Dale Douglas
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:04 am 

Peter Martinez is a respected minister that has been in full time ministry with NewKingdom Ministries since 1995. He did part-time work on the side to register domains and write reports and that's how his name got connected with this thread. After looking into this I found out that he was never involved in scamming anyone as "Dale Douglas" or anyone else. Just in case anyone cares.

As for these work at home courses, they mostly don't work because people are following someone else's plan rather than developing their own. There are legitimate ways to make money online but you have to put your own system together with legitimate companies. You can't just buy a download and presto make money.

At the time of this post, Bank of America is paying $125 for each approved application for an account. American Express is paying $100 per new account. Those are pretty legitimate companies but you can't just buy a download and presto, you're good to go.

These are just examples that if you know how to set up the websites and can drive the traffic of people interested in such things, you can make money online but you can't just buy some download and be an instant expert.

You're going to have to do more than just post a few links. Most people try to do this all themselves and they fail. If you are serious about making money online, it's no different than any other business. You have to invest some money and hire experts.

If you don't, you should expect to fail no matter who's report you download or what information you read.