There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:23 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Scam Email From John Brunt
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:59 pm 

Hello Friend

Do accept my sincere apologies if my mail does not meet your personal ethics.I knew that this mail will come to you as a surprise, but please do not be discouraged with my proposal; it was due to how things are moving with me.

However, this correspondence is unofficial and private, and it should be treated as such. At first I will like to assure you that this transaction is 100% risk and trouble free to both parties

My name is Mr. John Brunt, a Fund Manager with Fidelity Investment, UK. I handle all our Investors Capital Project Funds which enabled me to divert 1.2% of Investors Excess Return Capital Funds to our Magellan Trust Funds Account where anyone can be presented to claim the funds.

Total sum of Fifteen Million, Seven Hundred and Forty Five Thousand British Pounds (15.745.000)BP has been diverted, representing 1.2% of Excess Return Capital Funds from the Investor Capital Project Funds for 2006/2007 fiscal year.

I need a reliable and trustworthy person with whom I can work this deal out so that we can claim the funds as mentioned above.

There is no risk attached and the funds in question can never be dictated or traced.

Sincerely,

John Brunt
d_air@d-air.it