There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:02 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: FedEx
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:26 am 

Hi All,

I got this one few months before. I was so surprised to see these scam artists use FedEx. I had to share it with you guys...lol...I got $2 million dollars coming to me, and all I have to do is send some guy $150 to get it.....sweeet!!

Attention' Attention''Attention'''
CLAIM NOTIFICATION.

This is to notify you that your parcel is still in our possession,this parcel contained an International Cashier Bank Draft/Cheque worth the sum of $2 Million dollars only and it is ready for delivery to your door step.Mean while, before the delivery or shipment will take place,you are advice to send to us the following datas mention below:

1.Your Name
2.Address
3.Telephone

The above requested informations will enable us deliver your parcel correctly without any mistake or delivering your parcel to a wrong person.Furthermore,you might be asking yourself how comes this email,cheque or draft,Anyway,your cheque was brought to this office by a Lottery Fudiciary Agent Or Claim Agent,signifying that you are a right full winner to their Lottery Award selected randomly from 10 lucky email addresses which your email address is one of the lucky email address. FedEx courier service company mailing you as per your parcel that was brought to this company to be delivered to you by lottery groups, along the delivery process that brought a misunderstanding between you and the lottery claim agent and in regards of their request as per their insurance certificate cost and tax fee which happened to be the course of your parcel being pending for the past months/one year. Mean while we are hereby happy to inform you that the FedEx Company has finalized everything with the nicon insurance company of Nigeria’ and the internal revenue office as the company organization has also listed 24 valuable parcel’s to be intact in their
office after the released of the parcel’s from the nicon insurance company and internal revenue office. We are happy to inform you once again that your parcel that contains the sum of $ 2 million dollars is among the 24 parcel listed which is now in our office and also with your name as the receiver despise that we lost your private residential address’s, which is an indication that you can now re-send your residential address,telephone as
stated above back to the FedEx company where your parcel can be delivered to you without hesitation with this e-mail (fedexcourierservice36@yahoo.com) Mean while remember that the sender of this parcel to you that the fudiciary agent still owes this company the sum of $150 before incident occurs, know you that this company has spend out of their incomes in the process by recovery back your parcel’so dear customer we once again appreciate your patronage in our favour. Without hesitations you are to pay for just the balance left by your sender since we have lost his contact.via western union so that your parcel can be delivered to your residential address before it accumulate a demurrage after one week only,as you know your parcel is not just an ordinary parcel but with a huge amount and I think you understand what I mean by accumulating a demurrage? Which you will not allow to happen to your recovery parcel that almost gone if not for the love that the good god have for you by favouring you with his favour
because it was god who did it not by your power but by the spirit say the lord. We assure you that your parcel will arrive at your country in two days time and it will get to your door step the third day as soon as this company receive the balance left by your sender’and the tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you via e-mail immediately so that you can track it yourself to see your parcel coming on the way and you will also know when it will arrive at your country because we operate in trust and loyalty in your favour. And also the FedEx Courier Service Company is hereby to inform all their customers by eradicating all their communication with the scam mails that are going all-over the world be careful with their e-mails so that your parcel will not be in danger with their evil plans. FedEx provides access to a growing global market place through a network of supply chain,

transportation, business and related information services.

PAYMENT INFORMATION OFFICE
RECIEVER'S NAME------EFE EDOSGKHE
SENDERS NAME------- YOUR NAME
SENDERS COUNTRY----- YOUR ADDRESS
AMOUNT TO BE PAID---------$150
MTCN NUMBER......................

Please you have to send the full payment information including the MTCN Number for we to fully proceed on your delivery FedEx is one of the world's great success stories, the start-up that revolutionized the delivery of packages and information. In the past 30
years, we've grown up and grown into a diverse family of companies -a FedEx that's bigger, stronger, better than ever. Call me:

Tel:.+234-803-529-6942
WAITING TO READ YOUR E-MAIL.
YOURS AFFECTIONATELY.

MR.KENNETH JOHN.
FEDEX COURIER MANAGING DIRECTOR..
Tel:.+234-803-529-6942

Post subject: Re: FedEx
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:38 am 

Yep that's most definitely a scam! The name at the bottom alone was a dead giveaway! :roll: