ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:15 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: ScamAdviser.com is worst than a scam
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:26 pm 

ScamAdviser.com is worst than a scam, they use misleading, abuse and offensive title on search engine to damage other legit online businesses and push them to hopeless. Since their so call scam scanning machine is fake and totally useless (cannot even scan for virus, malware or spyware), why you use their service, do free promotion for them and help them damage other legit businesses? Specially for small online businesses that owned by many of single parent with kids; only son/daughter who needs to take care of their parent; people who needs to operate business at home to take care of their disabled spouse. You will help this BIG SCAM to damage other legit businesses and make them hopeless with no heart. So please DO NOT use their service, DO NOT visit their site, and DO NOT click on their ads. This heartless make quick money scam should died forever and never have second similar scam come up. If you want to find out whether a site is scam suspected, there are many other review websites or forums that can give you some ideas. Also is best to do some research and learning to gain some knowledge on your own, rather rely on an unknown source and 100% trust what they said. A scam might get their 100% trust before they started to scam you!

Post subject: Re: ScamAdviser.com is worst than a scam
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:25 pm 

I would like to report a scam website called Scamadviser.com. I'm a new online business and do not deserve to have Scamadviser.com creating unfound ratings of my business. All my business is conducted with legitimate and reputable business. When you search for my website you will find them. I’ll reporting them as scam because the of the deceptive information about their site. They are ripping off consumers and fear moguls and create deceptive reports for consumer that cause harm to online businesses.
There really think this should be taken to a level where international internet laws will prevent rating website from acquiring a domain name.
I hope you can have them removed from existence and any other rating website permanently removed from the internet.

Post subject: Re: ScamAdviser.com is worst than a scam
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:59 pm 

ScamAdviser.com is a big time scam. ScamAdviser will let people post positive reviews of a business and will remove them within 48 hours.
ScamAdviser.com will leave all the bad reviews describing your business. At some point ScamAdviser will contact you via a salespeople and will
set up a telephone and demand money for removing post! Big Scam!