ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:47 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Fractal Dimension Finance Dubai - Phillipe Gubbay
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:43 am 

This company is currently operating an advance fee fraud out of Dubai, it provides fake bank documents and letters of credit and fake loan offers. Using the pseudonym James Edwards or Philip Merer he operates as the compliance officer and is actually Philllipe Gubbay who is wanted by the authorities in France and the USA, previous schemes have inlcuded a ponzi scheme in New Caledonia and offering a fake investment fund Capital Suisse out of Utah which defrauded several millions of dollars, the company in Dubai may yet change its name again as it was also asking for upfront fees and trading up till 2010 as Tecnopanel Dubai.

Post subject: Re: Fractal Dimension Finance Dubai - Phillipe Gubbay
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:26 am 

How are you sure this is a scam? They place your funds in PPP and disburse when loan amount is achieved.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:27 am 

MD is Managing Director- There is no PPP whatsover it is another of Phillippe Gubbay's shams to part clients from their money, do your own research on him and you will find plenty on his previous offences which is why he now lives in Dubai and uses fake names such as James Edwards or Philip Merer to operate his "business". We have the evidence and we are now in contact with the police and the appropriate authorities; this is a purely an advisory action to prevent others being taken in by him and losing their money.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:54 pm 

Can you provide proof they are a scam. I am actually suppose to be going into business and my attorney and psychic have verified they are a real company, and not fraudulent. I have James Edwards personal cell phone and text him all the time. So if there is something I need to know please provide proof at don@dreamertopia.com

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:08 am 

I have just sent you a PM to verify matters, do me a favour when you have verified what I have told you please put a post on here to warn others of what you will uncover, I realise it is hard to believe as this guy is very plausible but he is not James Edwards, he is Philllipe Gubbay.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:49 am 

We verify before you start to damage the reputation and credibility of Fractal Dimension Finances. Mr Phillipe Gubbay is Real and Mr James Edwards. Real company which they disbursement Loan. I provided to them many clients for helping to my company to raise and get out from Crisis finantial that local banks can not provide opportunites to finish our projects. All the clients has the same opinion that i am providing you. Real information. If i can help you in something else. I am just a Client. To thank you but we knows them very well.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:01 pm 

There is not God, but he is the one.

Dear Sirs,

Phillipe Gubbay is in Dubai. He has taken 50.000 USD from another victim in Kuwait as setting fees. For provide a loan fund 3mio USD, to a lebaness victim, Awad. He was developing that the scam is fake, from someone swiss group who try to cheat him and pay for bad publication. This is his vertion. He was presenting hisself and passaport as Phillipe Gubbay.
Arabians, we treat him and we were believing in his finances knowlege as he support by his doctorated in Frances. He said that he open issue instruments from Local Banks in Dubai, to open wuarantess to the trade chapter bank. Reach the swift Mt 760 ,Putting the wrong to the Gcc Banks.

During 1 year and 4 month. He has not given result or to give back the 50.000USD. as he is the minim capital invest without wuarantee in devolution. However he use to lie and falses promises as the Banks take their time, or their are working and after nothing happend. Not answer the updates pass to another week , winning time. Unbeliever until 1 year and 4 month. Given False promises ,but true is now. He has Damage company, partner relationship, brokers reputation lie and threath that the contracts are in jurisdiction in London, when the client wants to inform to the authorities in Dubai. He has VIP relationship, that today must turn away, seriously of this person. Without to give him more support, for the number of Victims affected, it is increasing smoothly. The brokers must stop to deal with this company. He is not good person, as the victim in Kuwait has his wife with Cancer, and he was promisse that he return the 50.000 USD. witness and emails, sms. He hasn´t neither the respect in hisself, or good heart. I came very very very crazy to know the true, we don´t understand the dificulties of him..with the bankers. Providing him, 1 year and 4 month with Top finances consultancy and bankers out of Him. That never has register the client in the bank who provide the credit...May explain to all of us, them.
We are profetionals and good persons. His last opportunity is finished, for the command and orders from GOD,in process to him in Justices*. To explain to all of us, where and how he support his High status of life*, while the victims reach to the RUIN. A disgraces that Right Now i put the sword over the EVIL, to end a frabulent Guy.
Counting days from now for him. All the Victims must be in Union, right now. In comunication must be done.

Princess of Justices*