ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:16 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: First Swiss Management
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:37 am 

First Swiss Manage management , registered in Switzerland , however, the same operators appear in many companies, doing the same scam. Sweden, Finland and some other to countries have issued warnings against them. However, I learnt it too late, invested and do not expect any return to my money in UK. They milked money to BCST, Mayan Gold , Broadband, 1-2-1, Great Basin - may some others . As we have now checked by intl´l observers, they are very professional in thei way to convince potential vistims and produce information - which then appears to be null.
Any experience like this?

Post subject: Re: First Swiss Management
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:57 am 

This past Friday I received a call from Mark Winthrop of First Swiss Financial AG who then emailed me his company's brochure along with information about a private Honduras Gold Mine called Clavo Rico. Apparently he got my number when I downloaded a free report somewhere entitled "Investing in Gold 2013". Thankfully when I googled the company name there we enough posts to confirm my suspicions as he called from a private blocked number and I found it strange any financial institution would recommend a specific investment company without a prior relationship so I searched many financial authorities to see if the company name was approved... There are approved companies that use similar names but this specific name "First Swiss Financial Ag" is actually on several lists flagged as a fraud or scam alert/warning for example: International Security Officers Guild ISOG <http://www.isog.org/fraud-warnings-and-alerts/warnings-and-alerts-f> plus I'm sure you can find more. Today I was scheduled to receive my follow up call from Mark Winthrop but instead I sent him a email back with the above info that I will not be doing business with them. Thanks to all of those who posted their experiences.