ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:05 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Spartacus Private Equity Group SCAM !!!!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:43 am 

People watch out for this company called Spartacus Private Equity Group out of Madrid, Spain. I have been contacted by them. They are not licensed brokers, yet they are offering me money for the listed and private placement stocks that I own. I am reporting them to the Swedish authorities. Do not confuse Spartacus Private Equity Group with Spartacus Group Inc (which is a real and legitimate US based company).
The link of the scam group is: http://www.spartacus-group.com/

They offer 30 to 50% a year. They deal in real estate in 3rd world countries but the salesman I spoke with offered me a a lump sum for the stocks that I already own. These stocks are private placement stocks, theres no market for them. I also own a stock thats is already trading on the OTC market and is doing well, and the salesman has sent me papers asking me to transfer the certificate to his name against a fixed share price which is higher than what the market is offering for it.
WATCH OUT SPARTACUS PRIVATE EQUITY GROUP IN MADRID IS A SCAM!!!!

Post subject: Re: Spartacus Private Equity Group SCAM !!!!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:13 am 

I own a stock called BCST, it trades on the us stockmarket. I was called by Spartacus and the salesman (who is also the owner)a Mr Christopher Prior, told me to sell my Bcst stock and invest in land in africa. I ask him why I should sell since the stock I own is doing very well now, he says his company can make me 50% in african property deal. I laugh because even my bank in Canada and the world who give property investments around the world in more secure countries are struggling to stay alive. Who wants to buy property in africa now???? I ask.
But I check into Spartacus and it seems they are as you say not registered to trade stocks or give stock advice. They have a fund in Cyprus. When they tell me I laugh again because who would invest in a fund in Cyprus. It seems not professional and it seems like you say a big scam. But I wonder what happens if I send my certificate to them and the deposit they want me to send to.

I will report them. Thank you.

Post subject: Spartacus Private Equity Group
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:17 am 

This message is from Christopher Prior of Spartacus Private Equity Group.
This website has come to my attention today from my Marketing Manager who was researching on the internet.
I will be contacting the people who posted these comments directly, however due to the content of the posts, I would like to point out some facts.

Spartacus Private Equity Group is not a scam.
Nor is it a licensed broker.
It is not and has never claimed to be a licensed broker.
It is not offering anyone money for their private placement or traded stocks.
I used to work for the company who raised money for the stock BCST.
I did suggest selling BCST to some of my clients when the price was over $4 per share. The price is now at $2 as I write this.
The real estate mentioned in the posts is not related directly to Spartacus Private Equity Group.

If anyone has any issues with Christopher Prior or Spartacus Private Equity Group, contact me directly on +34 91 829 8393.

This message acts as a notice to forewarn anyone from accusing Spartacus Private Equity Group or Christopher Prior of any wrong doing.