ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:12 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 16  Next
 Post subject: Re: Agape World inc
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:18 pm 

Watch the movie ...Boiler Room..tonight,on STZC channel 340...and you will see the blood line

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:54 pm 

Primetime, where are you getting your info from? None of the other investors I am in touch with have been told any of that.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:33 pm 

I am an investor in Agape and was told Wakeag Landing, which was due for payout on Jan 27, has defaulted. Also have not recieved my Jan. merchant advance check and the month is now almost out. Its obvious, to me at least, that this thing is/was a Ponzi scheme. Here is some action you can take:

Please call Steven Sanchez at the Securities and Exchange Commission at 212-336-1100 (that's the SEC main number ask for Steven Sanchez and/or the Frauds Unit.

He is conducting an investigation, as are the Suffolk DA and the FBI Melville Office. You can call Vincent Neefus at the Suffolk DA at 631-853-4232 and/or ask for the Agape detectives. He can take your info and then the FBI will get in touch with you. Myself and a fellow investor already spoke to the FBI and the SEC today. They are VERY interested in Mr. Nick Cosmo and Agape World, esp. the SEC since Cosmo is barred for life from dealing in securities.

Please make the calls TOMORROW if possible. Have all Agape contracts and cancelled checks on hand to fwd. to the investigators. Pass these numbers along to any friends etc who are involved in Agape investments.

If we're wrong, he has nothing to fear. He can just show the gov't his books and all is well. If not, well....

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:42 am 

I have never been on a Blog before but find myself having the unfortunate opportunity to make a few points about a project that AGAPE has invested in. There seems to be some notion that the Carriage Homes project in Maine is somehow not performing. Today, January 23, 2009 there is $255,000 of modular structures being placed on foundations - all the while many Bloggers are slamming a project for some type of nonperformance. I am the contractor on this project, and the incessant nonsense of the commentary in these Blogs has caused financial damage to the project because of the untruthfulness of the commentary - The project is ahead of schedule, AGAPE is the lender/partner in the project and has never missed a payment for the construction. If anyone would take the time to understand the project they would see that it has a Proforma to earn investor/partners 35 - 40% ROI in under a year. That is why AGAPE can pay higher interest returns to their investors. People who invest in risk opportunities get paid higher returns than those who are risk averse. The only thing that these unfortunate, and untrue accusations about my project has done, is to tarnish a project, and its owners, in a small town in Maine. A town that needs jobs and investment. This project has provided for good paying jobs, and very nice subcontracts to local small business persons. Lost in this mess is that there are no bills owed on the project, no subcontractors are unpaid, no claims have ever been made against the project. For anyone to not understand that when this project is finished in Oct of 2009, it will have been completed on the backs of people who have tried hard to construct a project even in hard economic times. A project that has gone forward against all odds. Why not recognize that, and observe the fact that idle chatter is not just that; is dysfunctional and debilitating to a good project. By spreading false rumors, the project would arguably stand to fail as a result of bad press and false innuendos. By the way - that would cause a project to fail and even cause investor payments to default. So, by chattering instead of researching your subject - you all will help to fulfill your own failure prophecy. Some bloggers have even gone so far as to call and harass the local attorney for simply filing the papers for the project.

If you have a gripe - you can contact me through email (click on the email button below this post) or by phone at 561-339-1037 or 207-338-5285

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:17 pm 

Maine, the feedback we are getting from Agape is that at 6pm last night the funds were to be transfered to Agape or the loan would go into default. This morning we were told Agape will go ahead with a foreclosure on the property.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:51 pm 

THE ANSWER IS THAT I HAVE NOT DEFAULTED ON ANY LOAN. NO PAYMENTS ARE DUE DURING TO THE LENDER DURING CONSTRUCTION. I HAVE NEVER BEEN ASKED TO PAY ANYTHING TO ANYONE. IN CASE YOU DON'T GET IT: A CONSTRUCTION LOAN OR INVESTMENT FOR CONSTRUCTION - DOES NOT MATURE UNTIL CONSTRUCTION IS COMPLETE. WE WILL BE COMPLETE IN OCTOBER AS SCHEDULED FROM THE VERY BEGINNING. YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE YOUR FACTS MIXED UP AND YOU ARE HELPING TO SPREAD RUMORES THAT ARE INCORRECT AND HARMFUL. GET IT STRAIGHT OR DON'T SPREAD FASLE RUMORS - THAT'S ALL I ASK.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:58 pm 

maine - the "facts" as given to us is that the loan was due last october, not next october.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:59 pm 

MY NAME IS ARTHUR HOUSE, I GAVE MY WEBSITE IN MY RESPONSE. LOOK IT UP.
W W W . A R T H U R H O U S E . C O M -
YOU'LL SEE CMI - YOU'LL ALSO SEE THE PROJECTS I HAVE DONE.
THERE IS A RESTAURANT BY THE NAME OF THE ARTHUR HOUSE - BUT I DO NOT OWN IT OR HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT - IF YOU WANT TO LOOK UP CMI IN EITHER FLORIDA OR MAINE YOU WILL SEE MY CREDENTIALS - I AM JUST A GUY WHO ASKED FOR FUNDING AND GOT IT - AND AGAPE IS PAYING ON TIME.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:04 pm 

THANK YOU!!!! YOU JUST PROVED TO US COSMO IS A SCAM. THERE WAS NO DEFAULT...HE SCAMMED EVERYONE

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:08 pm 

can the moderator finally shut down this false conversation once and for all. Maine thank you for taking the time and making your post! and also providing info so these people who have been spreading nothing but lies! can realize the TRUTH!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:11 pm 

maine - so what you're saying is that you have not defaulted, is that correct? please understand why everyone has such angst - we have been told that you had defaulted, and that we would not be getting our money. we just want a clear understanding of what is going on here. nothing that nick cosmo is telling us adds up

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:13 pm 

I thought Agape does Bridge loans not a total construction loan.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:33 pm 

All I have to say on this, as a final post is that, if you have a problem with AGAPE then take it up with them. They are lending the monies for this project, and they have never missed a funding draw. So, why is it that my company, my lawyer up here in Maine, and other innocent workers on this project are getting beat up on Blogs, and other types of communication sources, when your beef is not with us. We have been called at all hours of the day and nite, our attorney is fielding calls to his office and his home, we're building a project on time - on budget and getting our construction draws on time. End of story.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:46 pm 

Nothing changes the fact that Nick Cosmo / Agape are dealing in unregistered securities in violation of State and Federal Law.

Please call Steven Sanchez at the Securities and Exhange Commission 212 336 1100.

Also Detective Vicent Neefus at Suffolk DA office 631 853 4232

Nick's cronies are shilling on here. These "projects" are belly up. This is a clever ploy, since many Agape investors are no doubt blue-collar types themselves. An appeal to sympathy.

I can tell you as a Wakeag investor that I spoke with the Suffolk DA, Melville branch of the FBI, and the SEC yesterday and faxed over all relevant documentation. Please call the above law enforcment entities.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:55 pm 

One final post - Carriage Homes is a $1M +/- project for 8 duplex units in Maine. The project is 45% complete with construction completion scheduled for july/aug 09 and a sellout for Oct 09. sell out is anticipated to be $1.5M -

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 16  Next