ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:37 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Post subject: Re: Agape World inc
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:21 pm 

from all the variables i have in this equation . i have come to realise that i nor anyone else has the answer to solve this problem in this junture in time, and speaking of time only time will tell.good luck to all my fellow investors.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:40 pm 

Has anyone saw the email Nick sent out last night to his brokers? Also i saw on another message board that someone has received there Jan 1st Merchant check...Can anyone else confirm this

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:24 pm 

A Team wrote:
question wrote:
do you know how long pro mac was around before merchant came along? we know merchant wasn't formed until late 2008? Is it even a legit company? or simply a shell like merchant for cosmo.

Selected Entity Name: PROFESSIONAL MERCHANT ADVANCE CAPITAL, LLC
Selected Entity Status Information Current Entity Name: PROFESSIONAL MERCHANT ADVANCE CAPITAL, LLC
Initial DOS Filing Date: NOVEMBER 28, 2007
County: SUFFOLK
Jurisdiction: NEW YORK
Entity Type: DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Current Entity Status: ACTIVE

Selected Entity Address Information DOS Process (Address to which DOS will mail process if accepted on behalf of the entity)
C/O NATIONAL REGISTERED AGENTS, INC.
875 AVENUE OF THE AMERICAS
SUITE 501
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10001
Registered Agent
NATIONAL REGISTERED AGENTS, INC.
SUITE 501

Look at this they both use the same registered agent and formed just a few weeks apart (so they are at the same address, use the same suite number and same registered agent formed a few weeks apart) Now that is just a fluke right! YEAH

Selected Entity Name: AGAPE MERCHANT ADVANCE LLC

Selected Entity Status Information Current Entity Name: AGAPE MERCHANT ADVANCE LLC
Initial DOS Filing Date: NOVEMBER 05, 2007
County: SUFFOLK
Jurisdiction: NEW YORK
Entity Type: DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Current Entity Status: ACTIVE

Selected Entity Address Information DOS Process (Address to which DOS will mail process if accepted on behalf of the entity)
C/O NATIONAL REGISTERED AGENTS INC
SUITE 501
Registered Agent
NATIONAL REGISTERED AGENTS INC
SUITE 501

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:41 pm 

I received a Merchant check 1/1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:35 pm 

there were 200 people on that conference call Friday, and someone asked the question "has anyone received a check in tha past 2 months"...and nobody had.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:47 pm 

I can 100% confirm that I did receive my "merchant" check yesterday Jan 24, 2009. I cashed the check in the amount of $3975.00 for cash at Bank of America. I know of two others that received their merchant checks. I received my "IRN" check on January 10, 2009 in the amount of $5975.00. The check did cash.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:49 pm 

I'm also in the "Speranza" contract which is supposed to pay out on 2/5/09. I really believe the "Carriage" contract defaulting after a 90 day extension has investors in a panick. The other two contracts that defaulted didnt help. Nobody in the "Carriage", "Wakefield" and "Bed Four" (I believe are the defaulted contracts) have or are going to receive any payment until the mess is straightened out. I do have inside contact with employees at Agape, as of right now employees are returning to work tomorrow, except for Anthony Massarro who has been terminated by Nick Cosmo. All of Massarro's clients are being turned over to another broker.

Last edited by hartbeat50 on Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:20 pm 

2 all the naysayers trying 2 get @ nick c, why is this taking 8yrs. also that case in cali is not even compareing apples and oranges.these are tough times. i say let us give nick c some room to breath. i will sink or sail on the agape boat. good luck to my fellow investors.
i have to say it again no one knows,but nick c. DO NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU HEAR AND ONLY HALF OF WHAT YOU SEE .

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:18 pm 

I guess that is where I have my problem. Only Nick knows for sure ! (??) Yet nothing he has said adds up....no closings ever held at the office. No major office staff, accounting staff,....no real documentation forthcoming from him, what's up with that??! And that's who/what we have to trust??

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:48 pm 

I agree tek78. At this point all of us (investors) are in this together. Lets all pray were ok, many of us have a lot at stake. All of us knew the possibility of a default on any loan and the circumstances surrounding a default. Some investors made a lot of money over the years, and no one until recently didnt get a payout. Only Nick knows, and the rest of us will know soon. If things at Agape are done, why did i get my merchant check yesterday? If things at Agape are done, why did Nick fire Anthony? It looks to me that Nick is continuing business. For all the angry and worried investors, I say lets not bum rush the office and force them to lock the doors on us for their safety. The three defaulted loans arent going to see payouts for a while. My guess would have to be in the range of 6 months to a year given the economy. Lets be happy to recover our principal with a 1% loss as the contract states, if thats the case. Lets give Nick the breathing room to do what he has to do and conduct business. We all want our money. We all know the FBI has been contacted by angry investors, this is fact, i checked with NY FBI. They are looking at Agape for everyone. If theres any type of scam or con, we will all know very soon. A shutdown of Agape would be catstrophic for everyone, remember that. Letters are supposed to go out to all investors re; the defaulted loans, lets see what happens. By the end of the week or sooner, we will all know if the FBI has found anything.

Last edited by hartbeat50 on Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:57 pm 

Heartbeat what was the dates on the IRN loan? Also i know someone that has recieved there 1/1 merchant check

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:00 pm 

question :i just want my money and my families money, i was the one who convinced them by telling about my experience w/agape world it seemed and still seems like a good investment. with nothing else to go on but the things i have seen and heard i have no choice right now but to believe in nick c. so until i know for sure i will have to ride this storm out and hopefully to all my fellow investors we will be sucessful in our investment. prepare for the worst yet hope for the best. i dont think i will write anymore it does not seem to help the task at hand. good luck and be well no matter what happens tommorow is anothther day.

Last edited by tek78 on Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:01 pm 

IRN was Oct30-Dec5th, 2008. That did pay out, it was at 6%. I received my check Jan 10th and i cashed it Jan 12th.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:02 pm 

Im with you tek.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:11 pm 

Remember this, The Long Island Business News (LIBN.com) said in their article Saturday that a New Jersey business man hired an atty and had filed a complaint last summer in reference to 3million dollars he was trying to recover. The article didnt say if he was in a contract or any particulars, or whether he was paid his money. However, i certainly believe that if this was a scam or ponzi, it wouldve been revealed and exposed by the Feds by now. If that NJ business man had 3 million to invest, i would imagine he has the political, law enforcement, and private connections to reveal a scam if that was the case.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next