ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:07 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Ponzi victims unite
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:41 pm 

If anyone thinks they are being scammed by a ponzi in hauppauge, email me. I spoke to an investigator in the NYPD's special frauds department who is willing to do some investigating into a possible ponzi located in Hauppauge, and their clients at no costs to anyone, but he needs complainants, so far no one has come forward. He said most people think that they're only a victim when a ponzi collapses, that is not true, if this is a ponzi all the investors are victims. One thing that was mentioned is that if this bridge loan ponzi is legit they would have to place liens on the borrower's collateral/proprty until the loan is repaid, if they do place liens then it is recorded in the state's records. The investagator said he just needs to know who the current contracts are with. Also if it does appear to be a scam the DA and feds could quickly freeze all assets so that those scammed could get some money back. There was one very interesting thing said, a sophicated ponzi could get away with this crime, but in fear of the ponzi reading this I will not post what was said.

Post subject: Re: Ponzi victims unite
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:51 am 

Be careful Mr. Anticrime,
Anyone who wants everybody to know that he is on the job that much, either:
is a crazy auxiliary who thinks anticrime is when you play paintball wars with your boyfriends in the woods. (oooh, sounds sexy) Or:
has less than 5 years on and has clearly fulfilled his lifelong dream, sleeps with his nine under his pillow, and most certainly has never been jammed up. (you may become your own worst enemy if you are not careful).

Anyhow, in response to your comment about your investigator friend. I find it hard to believe that anyone who works for the NYPD's "Special Frauds Department" (SFD...lol) makes it a habit of investigating "non" complainant crimes that are out of his jurisdiction (GAOE). Unless of course it is an OFFICIAL investigation which stemmed from a complaint that originated within the 5 boro's of NYC. (doubtful) I surely hope your friend isn't taking it upon himself to conduct an UNofficial investigation. (maybe using the very easily monitored computers of the NYPD) I think you should stop posting ASAP so your "friend" doesn't lose his pension.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:13 am 

ntascm, I thank you for your concern but if this is a scam, this scam was perpetuated all over the 5 boros, wherever these contracts were offered and signed. So if the NYPD can investigate or assist suffolk in the investigation, once complainants come forward.
Like id theft/fraud the crime will be recorded in the residenct pct cause thats where the fraud(signing the contract) took place, even if the the NYPD deems it occurred out of the GAOE they will assist in the investigation. As for me I'm retiring next week, and I will have alot of time to see these guys get caught.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:48 am 

Good luck on your retirement,
Maybe if you invested with Agape, you wouldn't have to get another job. Your friend is going to have one problem with his investigation. THERE ARE ATLEAST 7,000 INVESTORS AND THERE ARE NO COMPLAINTS. NOT A SINGLE COMPLAINT IN 8 YEARS.
Not even an ex-employee with an axe to grind. Oh' wait, there are a few of those, but the best they can do is bad mouth the company on FW and SVU. Unless of course the complainant lives under a rock on Shelter Island, has no internet access, no friends, no television and no local police department. I find that hard to believe.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:24 pm 

Anticrime you state from your previous posts that you are an expert authority on criminal investigations. Please let us know if you have found any hard incriminating evidence against Agapeworld inc. Since you are retired from law enforcement, you must have plenty of time to investigate this company with the people you know in the law enforcement community.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:48 am 

HI,

I'm a victim of Nick Cosmo for 25k....been in the Merchant for 8 mons now. I filed with the FBI and SEC the other day. Where the F do I go from here? I got back 8k in payents. Any others out there? Misery needs company. Thanks, Jeff

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:37 am 
Site Admin/Co-Founder

WNBC-TV News is looking for victims of Nick Cosmo for a story TODAY, June 23rd. If you are interested, please contact me ASAP.

Share your story with the media and educate others about scams! Details here http://scamvictimsunited.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=6319
Sign our petition http://www.change.org/actions/view/crea ... s_programs
Follow our blog http://scamvictimsunited.wordpress.com/
Find us on Twitter, Facebook and more http://www.retaggr.com/page/ShawnMosch