ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:10 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Fidelity International Mutual Fund Investment Scam
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:13 pm 

:lol: Guess what? I just got this email.

I dont think this Fidelity Investor Marginal Capital Fund exists but Tim McCarron is a real mutual fund advisor for Fidelity International. Im having trouble believing he actually wrote this letter, but what do I know ? Im just the 800 pound gorilla.:lol: What do you think?

Fidelity Investments International
Oakhill house,130 Tonbridge,
Hildenborough.
Kent TN119DZ,
United Kingdom.

I am Mr Tim McCarron, the fund manager of Fidelity Investments International.The World Largest Fund Management Company with over £1.2Trillion Capital Investment Fund.

Nevertheless, as The Fidelity Fund Manager, I handle all our Investor's Direct Capital Funds and secretly extracts 1.2% Excess Maximum Return Capital Profit(EMRCP) per annum on each of the Investor's Marginal Capital Fund.

As an expert, I have made over £45, 745,000, 00 from the Investor's EMRCP and hereby looking for someone who has exporting business insight experience to trust. Someone who will stand as an Investor to receive the fund as Annual Investment Proceeds from Fidelity Marginal Capital Fund.

All confirmable documents to back up the claims will be made available to you prior to your acceptance.

Meanwhile, I have worked out the modalities and technicalities whereby the funds can be claimed in any of our 6 Clearing Houses without any hitches.Our sharing ratio will be 50-50. If you are interested, you should send your direct phone number so we could discuss more on phone as regards the transaction,
N:B; All correspondence must be on my private box.

Sincerely Yours.
Tim McCarron

http://www.fidelity.co.uk/wealthmanager ... opean.html
http://www.fidelity.co.uk/wealthmanager ... Carron.pdf

=