ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:17 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 282 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next
 Post subject: Re: Agape World, Inc. -- Nicholas Cosmo
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:55 am 

I have heard many times now that there are "so many of these companies out there." If so, why have we not been approached to invest in these companies? If its such a legit and lucrative business model, why are these other bridge loan companies not pushing this stuff hard as well. Has anyone on here been approached to invest in a different bridge loan company?

Also people need to stop using "my friend has been in for 5 years. As we all know by now, that doesnt not provide any support for this being legit. These scams can take place in the open for many years.

Another concern, has anyone recieved their principal and interest (all the money they have in Agape) since the delayed loans? I'm not asking if anyone got their interest or if you pulled your money out last year. I'm asking if anyone recieved ALL their funds from Agape since the recent set of delayed loans. I'm not asing if the check is in the mail or if your rep told you itll be there in 20 days.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:56 am 

myscents, thats just ridiculous

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:43 am 

Well one most people do not have $5,000 to even talk about investing. Also, Investor07 why are you so interested in this topic. Obviously someone saying the check is in the mail takes time, I said i should have my money by middle of the month and that also takes time. I think that my buddy doing this for 5 years and getting all of his interest does say something. He said that this isnt the first time that a contract got extended, people have already stated that they got their interest payment off the loan that got extended, until someone says they are not getting their interest or i am not getting my initial investment back just chill out. Relax. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:28 am 

im chill, but why are people so naive? Them telling your check is in the mail means nothing, absolutely nothing until you have the money. Still no one can answer that they have recieved their money. If you knew anything about ponzi scams you would know that 5 years of payment means nothing. I also find it funny that you say this isnt the first time one has been delayed, yet agape, to reassure investors, sent out a letter stating that in 9 years this is the first to be delayed???

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:28 am 

also, myself and people i love have alot of money in this thing, so don't tell me to chill. Did you ask me why im interested in this topic??? Are you serious??

Last edited by Investor07 on Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:31 am 

If a particular loan does not make the final payment on a timeley basis Agape was two choices, either declare them in default and initiate foreclosure proceedings or allow them additional time to pay. The former route can be time consuming and very costly. If the borrower agrees to an extension, sometimes with additional interest, Agape can then pay out the principal and interest when the borrower pays but not until such time.

For all of the non-investors out there that haven't attended any of the meetings please dont waste our time by asking "have you received your principal payment yet?" 8)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:33 am 

exactly rock...thats cause no one has recieved payment, you and i both know it

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:36 am 

rock wrote:

For all of the non-investors out there that haven't attended any of the meetings please dont waste our time by asking "have you received your principal payment yet?" 8)

I was unable to attend so please post the info they handed out at the meeting such as the audited financials, third party appraisal of collateral and copies of the UCC lien. Also what did Nick say when he was asked why agape was not subject to securities laws such as FINRA registration? Thanks.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:28 am 

As December 29 is approaching, has any investor received an updated letter from Agape explaining the status of the September 29 delay to December 29 or any further delays on any other contract?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:05 pm 

I personally have not heard any delays. My buddy called to remove all his funds and asked about that contract and was told everything was closing as planned and there are no further setbacks.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:08 pm 

balla, are you sure you are on the right forum? This is regarding Agape World Inc. You have not heard of any delays?????

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:27 pm 

Yes i am on the right forum, i was in the contract that was supposed to end on the 29th of September and got extended to December 29th.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:36 pm 

so why did you say you haven't heard any delays???

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:42 pm 

Im sorry, i meant any further delays.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:51 pm 

balla01 enough already, you are clearly a shill for the this scam

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 282 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next