ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:17 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 282 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 19  Next
 Post subject: Re: Agape World, Inc. -- Nicholas Cosmo
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:54 pm 

I will assume all the loans are legit even though I have my doubts. Everyone is getting their principal and interest. I can't dispute that because I don't have facts yet to back it up.

What I will allege is Agape is in violation of Securities Laws. Read them for yourself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Securities_Act_of_1933

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Securities ... ct_of_1934

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regulation_D

Please explain how Agape is exempt from these regulations.

Last edited by Prophet on Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:10 pm 

Touchy ... Touchy Rockstar. The pressure must be getting to you. I wasn't requesting anything, but only suggesting that this would be a good resource for an investor to satisfy their due diligence, since I know, for a fact, that investors were not given loan documents or any information, for that matter, on the borrowers. You, on the other hand, an obviously astute investor, apparently already have that information. Good for you. Keep it to yourself. It'll make good reading when this fraud collapses.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:02 pm 
Agape is exempt because they are not offering securities!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:14 pm 

I love all the new names popping up on here in support of Agape...yeah ok

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:35 pm 

This is an interesting corporation:

Filing Number: 3359135
Name: AGAPE WORLD BRIDGES LLC
Name Type: LEGAL
process address: 150 MOTOR PKWY STE 10606
HAUPPAUGE, NY 11788-5145
Business Type: DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Place Incorporated: NEW YORK
County Incorporated: SUFFOLK
Date Incorporated: 05/08/2006
Terms: PERPETUAL
Status Comment: GOOD STANDING STATUS CAN ONLY BE DETERMINED BY PERFORMING A SEARCH IN THE RECORDS OF BOTH THE DEPARTMENT OF STATE CORPORATION RECORDS AND THE DEPARTMENT OF TAX AND FINANCE

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:36 pm 

ateam. what does that mean

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:42 pm 

Just found that Agape World owns a 2007 S550

Title Information
Original Title Date: 1/5/2007

LienHolder Information
Company: BANK OF AMERICA
Address: PO BOX 2759
JACKSONVILLE, FL 32203-2759
DUVAL COUNTY

Why would they need to borrow from Bank of America?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:43 pm 

Another corporation:

Filing Number: 3508206
Name: AGAPE COMMUNITY LLC
Name Type: LEGAL
process address: 150 MOTOR PKWY STE 106
HAUPPAUGE, NY 11788-5167
Business Type: DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Place Incorporated: NEW YORK
County Incorporated: SUFFOLK
Date Incorporated: 04/25/2007
Terms: PERPETUAL
Status Comment: GOOD STANDING STATUS CAN ONLY BE DETERMINED BY PERFORMING A SEARCH IN THE RECORDS OF BOTH THE DEPARTMENT OF STATE CORPORATION RECORDS AND THE DEPARTMENT OF TAX AND FINANCE

Registered Agent
Name: COSMO, NICK
Title: REGISTERED AGENT
registered agent address 150 MOTOR PKWY
HAUPPAUGE, NY 11788-5145

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:06 pm 

He probably leases the car, why is having a car lease or loan so suspicious. Most businesses do for the right off nothing strange there

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:11 pm 

Cosmo was barred for life from associating with NASD and FINRA members in 1999 after he was convicted of federal securities fraud. He mistakenly thinks writing "these are not securities" on the back of his contracts absolves him of violating the terms of his sentence.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:22 pm 

I know for most of you this is impossible to believe but I am Nick Cosmo. Had I used an alias as my user ID I would garner even less credibility. If you doubt who I say I am, I can not fault you. But I will tell you why I am here anyway. First of all I stand by my company 100%. I started it from basically nothing and take a lot of pride for that. From time to time some of my employees scour the internet for publicity regarding my company. While they say "any publicity is good publicity" I am a bit skeptical of that thought process. It was brought to my attention what has been said on this particular message board.

I think at a time like this in which the economy has taken a major hit and of course the Madoff scandal people fear for the worst. I also understand that there is nothing I can say over here or even on the phone which will put people at complete ease. This is why I encourage for people to set up a meeting to meet with myself or one of my associates to discuss any questions or concerns. Please look us up on our website and we will be more than happy to accommodate anyone who is interested.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:48 am 

Nick Cosmo wrote:
I know for most of you this is impossible to believe but I am Nick Cosmo. Had I used an alias as my user ID I would garner even less credibility. If you doubt who I say I am, I can not fault you. But I will tell you why I am here anyway. First of all I stand by my company 100%. I started it from basically nothing and take a lot of pride for that. From time to time some of my employees scour the internet for publicity regarding my company. While they say "any publicity is good publicity" I am a bit skeptical of that thought process. It was brought to my attention what has been said on this particular message board.

I think at a time like this in which the economy has taken a major hit and of course the Madoff scandal people fear for the worst. I also understand that there is nothing I can say over here or even on the phone which will put people at complete ease. This is why I encourage for people to set up a meeting to meet with myself or one of my associates to discuss any questions or concerns. Please look us up on our website and we will be more than happy to accommodate anyone who is interested.

welcome Nick, since you are here...I got a question I have been dying to ask you: "How do you sleep at night?" ok...you'll probably ignore that one. How about sharing the profiles and backgrounds of your executive team - that's quite common for a company to share that information so that investors can feel at ease since their money is entrusted with qualified individuals. I would assume that since you are producing returns better than any other financial institution...that you have some very bright individuals on staff. Why does your web-site say that you have been in business since 1999? Weren't you still in jail until Aug 2000?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:11 am 

i have been reading and reading. stessing and stressing. i have not been sleeping while i sat here and listened ,worried and 2nd guessed my financial decision.. enso steel was mailed out on the 19th ,i received ck on the 20th. ck was cleared and available on the 22nd...and due to all this nonsence i was so sceptical i almost broke into a mail box that i was told my ck was put into...if anyone here has no actual facts, stop 2nd guessing our decisions, stop asking questions that if u are not their client they need not answer. yeah due 2 all the recent news on scams every1 is sceptical but do not accuse.. and one last thing if i have spelled anything wrong dont waste your time on correcting me.. not important. oh i believe it skeptical.......

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:16 am 

gigi164 wrote:
i have been reading and reading. stessing and stressing. i have not been sleeping while i sat here and listened ,worried and 2nd guessed my financial decision.. enso steel was mailed out on the 19th ,i received ck on the 20th. ck was cleared and available on the 22nd...and due to all this nonsence i was so sceptical i almost broke into a mail box that i was told my ck was put into...if anyone here has no actual facts, stop 2nd guessing our decisions, stop asking questions that if u are not their client they need not answer. yeah due 2 all the recent news on scams every1 is sceptical but do not accuse.. and one last thing if i have spelled anything wrong dont waste your time on correcting me.. not important. oh i believe it skeptical.......

The checks are sent regular US postal service. Even if you lived in the same town as Agape you wouldnt have received the check in the mail the following day, being that the 20th is a Saturday I believe even less that it got there. Could you do us a favor and scan the check, obviously blank out all the personal information, that would help put others minds at ease that are doubters.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:39 am 

maybe obama delivers your mail......but I got chin on my block. Sometimes it only takes a day .......somtimes it depends on who you get.Alot of things to consider when they deliver mail........did it snow or rain maybe obama didnt have on his walking shoes.

http://www.usps.com/

somebody should call and ask!!!!!!!

mail your self a letter see when it gets there.
you would not do that it cost money
people like you dont take money out there pockets
when was the last time you said I got this one buddy???

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 282 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 19  Next