ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:01 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 282 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
 Post subject: Re: Agape World, Inc. -- Nicholas Cosmo
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:36 am 

MD1438 wrote:
Investor 07. Your first 2 points are facts and the loans are delayed. The rest are allegations and opinions, not facts. Checkmate, that is your over the top viewpoint.

those are all FACTS - not allegations or opinions

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:41 am 

MESSAGE TO MODS - please don't close this thread. First of all, it is driving mad traffic to your site....secondly, it provides a forum for people to debate this topic. Fatwallet made a big mistake in shutting it down....as this info needs to be displayed. Be prepared for numerous Agape shills to spam this thread now and try to push the negative info off the most recent pages

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:00 am 

this is serioulsy my last post....and it is directed at Nick himself, whom we all know is reading this thread.

Nick - do the right thing, please. I know you didn't think that this would grow to this level, and things got out of hand pretty quickly. You've lived the good life the recent years, and attempted to make good with the baseball leagues, etc....you have done a lot of good with the money, no doubt. However, you are about to ruin a lot of people.....this is really bad if my intuition is correct. You can save a few people if you end it now and face the music. Be man enough to do that - you created this mess, now fix what you can. If you try to do right...I'm sure the state will show some remorse with the sentencing.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:43 am 

Meatcurtains - do you actually think a guy that ripped people off would "do the right thing"? I have been reading this thread, and am amazed no one has adressed the current lending market. There is no way in the last 2 years at a minimum that not one of these "bridge loan borrowers" has not defaulted, and Agape if it ever filed a valid lien would not have had to foreclose. There is no way 100% of their "borrowers" have obtained loans in this environment. There is also never a mention of who is doing all the "valid work" at Agape; in other words finding borrowers, dealing with lenders, going to closings, etc. There is only general references dealing with the qualifications, or lack thereof, of the "reps". No one seems to have any lending or work-related experience, just the ability to draw in more people with the promises of big returns. Madoff's fell apart with 10% returns, is there anyone out there who actually believes consistent 75% returns are available? With no defaults? It looks like this felon is headed back to his cell.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:36 pm 

Did anybody participate in their investor meetings in the past couple of days? They are supposed to hold two more next week on 29th and 30th.

And did anybody recently try to close out their accounts?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:59 pm 

you people keep asking the same questions over and over. It's pathetic, yes people receive there interest and yes people have received there principle back and yes this was as recent as this week.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:29 am 

ohplease wrote:
you people keep asking the same questions over and over. It's pathetic, yes people receive there interest and yes people have received there principle back and yes this was as recent as this week.

ok, I lied...one more question, this time directed at ohplease.....can you tell us which law firm Agape retains to complete the closings? or maybe which accounting firm they use to do their books? If you don't know either....you don't know anything. If we had either of those...we might be able to determine that this thing is legit.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:40 am 

Besides using the website as a marketing tool to get customers to lend money, what other practices are used to make loans? Who are the closing these loans? All of the investors that we have heard about providing millions of dollars to Agape World can't be funding just the few projects listed on the website, yet there is no trace of UCC filings anywhere across the country except for a few in NY. Since we know Nick funded his own projects with investors money, perhaps he is doing the same for his trusted staff and they are not being secured. Has an investor ever gone in an asked for a bridgeloan on any project they might be considering? I also found UCC filings in NYC on residential property which according to the website is not part of thier model lending practices. SO what is up?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:47 am 

It did not matter to Madoff who he stole from. Ponzi operators don't care who are their victims! The Washington Post just reported that the Elie Wiesel Foundation for Humanity lost more than $15 million -- nearly all of its assets -- in the alleged fraud scheme run by Wall Street baron Bernard Madoff, the fund said Wednesday.
"We are writing to inform you that the Elie Wiesel Foundation for Humanity had 15.2 million dollars under management with Bernard Madoff Investment Securities," said the foundation, which aims to combat anti-Semitism. This guy should BURN in HELL.

http://www.eliewieselfoundation.org/mad ... ement.aspx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:10 am 

All you people supporting Agape and its business model, why have none of you answered the question as to the law firm that closes these loans??? It has been asked several times but has yet to be answered.....

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:16 am 
Who cares if they leave this thread open, anyone with half a brain can see that there is nothing here except a half dozen haters, that can produce 0 proof of any wrongdoing! Why in the world would anyone listen to a word these losers have to say. Look at the amount of time they spend here and the time that they spend it. Obviously these retired trekkies have nothing better to spend their time on, I actually feel sorry for them in their meaningless little lives.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:18 am 

I have a reply to that. Although I know the answer I would like all you skeptics to take Nick up on his offer and call his office yourself and ask those questions. Why won't any of you talk to Nick. Are you afraid your questions might get answered?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:34 am 
Three pages ago investor07 said he has been invested for 1.5 years. It's obvious this fool is a liar and a jobless loser, judging by the lies and the times of day that he posts them. Take it for where it is coming from!!! Investor07 do you wanna make a few bucks taking down my Christmas lights?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:40 am 

I'm sorry, I am a worthless loser. I actually still live at home with my mom, she even does my laundry, and they've cut my hours in half at starbucks. I'm hoping to get a job at Agape so soon I'll have a mansion on the water, a bentley, and a brand new boat....I can't wait to not be a loser anymore.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:47 am 
Figured I hit the nail on the head! I hold no grudges though, until you get out of Moms, I actually own those things and you can make a few bucks cleaning and maintaining them for me anytime!!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 282 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next