ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:29 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 282 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
 Post subject: Re: Agape World, Inc. -- Nicholas Cosmo
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:45 am 

lf this board topic gets shut down, Fat Wallet has an Agape update board that is open

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:55 am 

FW's board is an Agape bashing forum, just like this has one has become.
95 percent of the posters are trying to convince others that they too should be afraid to invest (as they are). Misery likes company. Meanwhile, the few pro-agape posters keep empowering them, by responding to their ridiculous questions. Oh' we can't forget the few posters who have everyone elses interest at heart. Meathead, for instance. He cares soo much about a bunch of strangers. Give me a break you loser.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:25 am 

Again about this Nigerian Scam. I mean really...you're a dumbass who sends money over to prisoner in Africa so he can bribe the guards and get out. Once out he's going to send you over a boatload of money as thanks. Wow. Somehow that boneheaded experience gets turned into a nice money making board called Scam Victims.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:09 pm 

Dweeb,
Check out your facts on the story. I believe that you are wrong. The scam was based on a car sale. Ultimately, a bad cashiers check is what enabled the scam to work. That makes two incorrect statements so far. The first is me being a "shill." You see people, this is exactly why these web sites do not work. I understand the intention of the board is to warn people of the potential scams out there. But, this forum has become a witch hunt and has provided not one shred of legitimate evidence proving Agape to be anything other than a real company that has been dealing with the reality of a slowing (dead) economy. Yet is still paying out investors interest and principal (when requested).

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:35 pm 

IMHO, i think alot of the posters on this board are flirting with "over-exercising" their First Amendment rights. There has been quite a bit of slanderous "facts" (so they say) on this site. Not that Nick Cosmo could realistically win (or recover his expenses) in a civil case for "DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER." It would not be so far fetched to see one arise. Clearly this site has NOT put him out of business. However, any "Reasonable Person" could argue that many of the slanderous posts on this site have cost him some potential investors, thereby hurting his business financially. My question is: Can the moderators of this site be held liable for allowing these posts to remain?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:41 pm 

ntascm....l think you should get your facts straight...You state investors are still being paid out both interest and principle ''when requested''
That is simply not true. l personaly know several investors who have not been paid on a few recent loans, either interest or principle when they requested, including the check that was to have been mailed on Dec. 19th. Also there have been many legit questions and concerns raised on this board and fatwallet, that have yet to be answered by Nick Cosmo or any other Agape rep.... because there are no answers...its a scam

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:44 pm 

it's simple you rob Peter to pay Paul and when there is know more Peter you can't pay Paul

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:13 pm 

Whoru: Thats great, Nick Cosmo is supected (not accusing yet) of stealing millions of dollars from innocent people and you are concerned with the possibility of someone "over-exercising" their first amendment right in sharing their experiences with him. Get real

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:43 pm 

Invstr7: Suspected by who? You and a bunch of other NON-investors, who can't find one shred one concrete evidence to prove that this is not a legitimate business. Except to say, "That's how a ponzi works, there are no victims until everyone is a victim."
That crap was spewed on FW three years ago, and they are still waiting to say "I told you so"
You get real. All the crap that has come out of your mouth, has been incorrect garbage. None of it first hand info.
You would be at the top of my list re: a lawsuit, if i were Nick Cosmo.
Oh' wait, if you are an investor (as your name suggests), then I would have to assume that you have no first hand complaints.
If you are an investor you should request your money as you are a greedy hypocrite.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:37 pm 

Check out the following:

How many of the staff have criminal records besides Nick - I know more than Nick does.
Can we get a list of all the employee names?
How did one of his young salespeople (who has a criminal record) afford to buy a 24 ft boat and a house in Montauk this past summer? This guy also sells real estate, is that his side job?
Why does all of the Agape staff use gmail or yahoo addresses and not a registered email domain to AgapeWorld?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:53 pm 

ATeam has just spewed out more of the same bullshit that many other naysayers keep on doing. i wonder what his axe is to grind. Is it jealousy? Sounds to me like his comments should be posted in green text. Envy is once again rearing its ugly head. How long can the Mods allow this crap to continue? We will just have to see.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:13 pm 

whoru, you are either a Agape employee or a investor with your life saving in this mess and need for this scam to continue so that you can get your money out. The moderator should not close this board down until this ponzi is over and all guilty in prison

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 282 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19