ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:40 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 282 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 19  Next
 Post subject: Re: Agape World, Inc. -- Nicholas Cosmo
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:25 pm 

Invested-

What loan were u involved in? Doesnt it seem incredibly coincidental to you that all loans are now scheduled to be paid out at the end of January? Isnt it also interesting how every new loan would start just before the old one was scheduled to be paid out, there is no way to roll money forward from one loan to another, you had to keep adding before you got paid out any interest or principle.

Distance 26, can you please post the number you called for the Department of Justice so that we can also call? If Cosmo is legit there is nothing to worry about for him but I think at least he should be looked into because this feels like its going to collapse in January if it is a Ponzi. Anyone else that can offer advice as to what people can do to try and keep this guy from leaving the country or disappearing with peoples hard earned money it is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for any information, this is a great message board that should get more publicity. If all people read the articles on this site these con artists would cease to exist.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:30 pm 

I was in Esno and that is due to payout tomorrow. A friend of mine that was in that loan got his check. He took out his total investment and is putting it into Merchant.

Quite honestly I will probably take out my money and hope for the best.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:39 pm 

Actually my loans always rolled over and I was paid out the interest.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:52 pm 

Thanks Invested,

Let me know how Enso Steel goes, and if in fact you are mailed out a check.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:59 pm 

crossing all fingers!!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:24 am 

Just out of curiosity, what exactly was the "Enso Steel" loan indicated as being for, since "Enso Steel" doesn't turn up in any internet search. There is a Stora Enso which is a company based in Helsinki, Finland that is a major forest products and paper goods manufacturer, but they are a major worldwide company that sold their North American operations last year for 2.5 billion and certainly had no need for a bridge loan from Agape or anyone else.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:44 am 

invested wrote:
I was in Esno and that is due to payout tomorrow. A friend of mine that was in that loan got his check. He took out his total investment and is putting it into Merchant.

Quite honestly I will probably take out my money and hope for the best.

Uh-oh. This from the Agape Merchant Advance web-site:

"Using the same business philosophy that made Agape World Inc. a success, Agape Merchant Advance's President manages a team of key executives so they receive the support and knowledge that he has built his legacy on." What legacy is that?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:14 am 

Check this out http://web.archive.org/web/200709281850 ... age_id=197

Nick loans Northrop Grumman money... If you believe that I have a bridge to see and the moon is made of cream cheese.

SOME OF OUR PREVIOUS LOANS

LOAN NAME: LOAN TYPE: DATE: STATE:
United Steel Supply Inc. Purchase/Construction June - 2007 LA
Spiral Frog Pirvate Placement April - 2007 NY
X Arena Acquisition March - 2007 NJ
Baja 1000 Purchase February - 2007 Mexico
All Contracting Acquisition January - 2007 NY
Paramount LLC Bridge Loan December - 2006 CY
Country Club LLC Purchase November - 2006 TX
N. Fuller Developement Bridge Loan May - 2006 FL
Northrop Grumman Purchase Order Arpil - 2006 NY
Savvis Corporation Purchase Order March - 2006 NY

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:28 am 

I believe Enso was US Steel.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:16 am 

I dont think that US Steel (Enso Steel?), Northrop Grumman, would touch a loan from an organization like Agape and not under the interest rates that are being offered. Multi- billion dollar corporations can get financing elsewhere at better rates than this. Invested seems to be the only optimistic one left here, you said in an earlier post.

"I was in Esno and that is due to payout tomorrow. A friend of mine that was in that loan got his check. He took out his total investment and is putting it into Merchant.

Quite honestly I will probably take out my money and hope for the best. "

If the payout wasnt due til Dec 19th how did ur friend get his check early if the payout dates weren't til today? Isn't it supposed to take a couple weeks for the checks to come after one of these loans comes due?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:26 am 

Actually it is United Steel and this link does show Enso as being in North America as well.

http://www.piworld.com/article/usw-loca ... 608_1.html

This is all very confusing to me. I probably should have done my homework before.

And yes I tend to be a moe trusting optimist. I don't believe that Agape is a scam, but I think the bottom line is that 4% a month interest = a lot of risk.

The friend of mine choose to take his investment out last month before things were delayed and dates were pushed off . He was a bit skeptical, but now that he did receive his payments - in two checks the took about three weeks to receive - and went to the meeting, he decided to reinvest in Merchant and take interest each month. There is the possibility that he was not in Enso, but I am not sure. The Enso contract ended at the end of November so he may have made his request back then. All I know is that he did get paid.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:36 am 

From your link.

Stora Enso is a global integrated paper, packaging and forest products company. In North America, Stora Enso is a leading producer of coated and supercalendered papers for the printing and publishing industries, and a premier producer of speciality papers. Other products include newsprint, elemental chlorine-free kraft pulp, totally chlorine-free mechanical pulp and recycled pulp from recovered paper.

Nothing makes sense in this fiasco. Dont see how US Steel comes in or how Enso Steel is a paper company.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:58 am 

Quite honestly, i don't know.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:14 am 

JAS1001 wrote:
From your link.

Stora Enso is a global integrated paper, packaging and forest products company. In North America, Stora Enso is a leading producer of coated and supercalendered papers for the printing and publishing industries, and a premier producer of speciality papers. Other products include newsprint, elemental chlorine-free kraft pulp, totally chlorine-free mechanical pulp and recycled pulp from recovered paper.

Nothing makes sense in this fiasco. Dont see how US Steel comes in or how Enso Steel is a paper company.

Stora Enso is, in fact, a Finnish paper company. The United Steel Workers represents 110,000 paper workers in the US. That contract was ratified earlier in 2007 and then Stora Enso sold off its North American operations later in 2007. It never had any steel operations and didn't have any connection to US Steel, apart from the fact that the USW represented both their workers.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:12 pm 

Hey guys i am new to this website so let me just state what i know. I have been invested in Agape for about two years, i have a buddy who has invested with them for about 4 years. He said he heard about them when he lived in New York and said he actually went to Agape to talk to Nick to find out more about it. He listened and started investing ever since. I also was in the contract that got delayed till the end of December. Here is what i think for what it is worth.............. I am pulling out my money on the 15th of January, i just feel the market is too risky right now for anything. I have always got my interest payments and have never had a problem. I have read all the comments from here and fatwallet.com and have not found any hard evidence that this is a ponzi. I do understand the man did go to jail etc. etc. Am i concerned that this may have something fishy going on??? Absolutey. That is why i am going to take my money and run, i know for a fact my buddy has at least 6 figures invested in this. I have about $32,000 myself. I know they have restructured their whole entire system and all contracts are on hold till the beginning of January 2009. The system from my knowledge now is when you sign a contract you will only have to sign one per year, you will receive 2.5% every month interest, which is much lower than before. Also, if you pull out more than the interest within the first 90 days you get charged a 10% fee. Before you had to re-do a contract every 70 days or so, I am pulling out my money regardless because i dont feel safe, have i received all my interest on a timely fashion??? Yes. Do i think there is something fishy going on?? Probably. Do i think it is illegal??? Maybe. I am new to this sorry for the lengthy post, i will probably get labeled as one of these people that you guys think work for Agape orssomething and i dont really care. I am just letting you know my experience. I also find this article very interesting and i am surprised no one has ever posted it.
http://www.allbusiness.com/banking-fina ... 457-1.html

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 282 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 19  Next