It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:52 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: investment finance
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:18 pm 

Here is the information about this company
Hugh Management Group, LLC.
1350 E. Flamingo Rd. Ste 343
Las Vegas, NV 8911

In December 2006 I actually met Gabriel Pennicotti. I was under the influence from Gabe's "business partner," JOE HERSHMAN that Gabe was a diplomat from Australia and a very intelligent finance major. JOE HERSHMAN owns a company called Hugh Management Group, LLC. I grew up with Joe’s son and have known Joe for a long time and did not have any idea about what was actually going on. I left a job and at the time lived with Aaron Hershman. I started working for Joe’s company which specializes in project funding. I was a bit unaware of a lot back then. I contacted many different companies for Hugh Management to fund a project with. I found two people very interested but they didn't have the money for the "escrow deposit." So wanting to get these deals funded I asked Joe what to do. He mentioned that we could use a third party lender for the escrow deposit and when the deal funds the third party lender would be paid back 150 to 200% of their deposit from the total loan amount. I found a third party lender who was a friend and his parents are good friends of my parents. I made it very apparent at the time that everything needed to be paid on time since this was a close family friend and all. Joe promised me the world and made me very comfortable that he would fund everything on time. It has been well over a year now and Joe & Gabe have not funded one deal. Who would have ever thought? Now I did not lose the money but I lost a good friend and the respect from his family. It has been about a year and a half since then and I have just started to rebuild my relationship with my family who obviously thought I was an immoral scumbag like Joe Hershman. Joe is sitting pretty in Newport Beach Ca.

I only met or talked to Gabe that one time we ate dinner at Sutra Night club in Costa Mesa, CA.

Here is the information about this company
Hugh Management Group, LLC.
1350 E. Flamingo Rd. Ste 343
Las Vegas, NV 89119

Post subject: Re: investment finance
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:58 pm 

All the best mate..
I hope your company is going to grow vertically...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:42 am 

I'm a creditor whose debt is secured by a real mortgage. I've received recently a notice that the debtor has filed for bankruptcy under chapter 7 of the US Bankruptcy code. What will happen to both my loan and my mortgage? Will I be enjoined from foreclosing the mortgage? The insolvent debtor by the way is an individual, not a corporation. Please provide legal basis. Thank you very much in advance.

Post subject: What is direct salary crediting and how do I establish it?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:25 am 

You can have your salary directly credited into your loan account on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis. This will need to be established through your employer. Use a loan cashback to access this money as required.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:52 am 

Thanks for this well-said information johnmardona. I also have a loan and I wanted my salary directly credited into my loan account. Thanks for the tip. I appreciate it much.

Pret immobilier

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:55 am 

It is nice to start a company. I hope that, in its maximum expansion. It appears that your interest rate is fixed, you really need to see the bank standard variable rate, fixed rate, those have expired. You may find that your mortgage payment may be suffering. I hope your broker to buy you a good deal.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:00 am 

I'd like to post a correction to the claims in this thread. The poster is obviously frustrated at being a victim in regards to the scam being perpetrated by one now imprisoned Gabriel Pennicotti. The gaping error in this post is that Joe Hershman was in any way aware of Mr. Pennicotti's nefarious lies resulting in not only the posters near loss, but Mr. Hershman's actual loss of revenue and time spent trying to substantiate Mr. Pennicotti's claims. Mr. Hershman has since severed all ties with Mr. Pennicotti's business dealings.

Mr. Hershman has continued being an upstanding business partner in my own ventures for the past seven years. He has lead me to clients that have invested in my services and I've been extremely pleased with our results for nearly a decade. Mr. Hershman has the strongest moral base of any man I've shared business ventures with, and I would highly recommend doing business with his companies based on my own personal history.

Any entrepreneurial lifestyle results in being taken from time to time by folks who are expert Madoff characters. Mr. Pennicotti was precisely this sort of person. His credentials were brilliantly forged, and his methods intoxicatingly believable. He is no longer a free man due to his lies. Let the record stand.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:23 am 

Hi all please take note of the below:

Bjorn Koritz is a lawyer from NY who is helping the offenders of a scam get away. The names of the offenders are Roger Hedin (aka Tony Hedin, Anders Hedin, Hedin Thorwald) and Vincenzo Carpanzano. They operate ponzi schemes and other credit card scams under the name Unibank Group Corporate Network.

Please look out and inform others!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:12 am 

Hello all a quick update on some fraudsters that use names like Roger Hedin (aka Tony Hedin, Anders Hedin, Hedin Thorwald) and Vincenzo Carpanzano. They own and run UNIBANKGROUP CORPORATE NETWORK LTD to operate credit card scams and other pnzi schemes it hink. Please be alert if you come across these names!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:15 am 

Bjorn Koritz is a lawyer from NY who is helping the offenders of a scam get away. The names of the offenders are Roger Hedin (aka Tony Hedin, Anders Hedin, Hedin Thorwald) and Vincenzo Carpanzano. They operate ponzi schemes and other credit card scams under the name Unibank Group Corporate Network.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:28 am 

Please stay away from these scammers. They will play you out completely and it seems the authorites hgavent gotten anything solid on them yet. The names of the scammers are Bjorn Koritz, Roger Hedins aka TONY HEDIN, ANDERS HEDIN, HEDIN THORWALD and Vincenzo Carpanzano. Bjkorn is the scum lawyer but the other two are the planners behind it!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:27 am 

Hi all just expressing my concern for victims who have been played out by Roger Hedin (aka Tony Hedin, Anders Hedin, Hedin Thorwald) and Vincenzo Carpanzano. These scammers are huge and have cheated a large number of people. Its amazing how they are still not caught.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:02 am 

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:41 am 

Hi all just expressing my concern for victims who have been played out by Roger Hedin (aka Tony Hedin, Anders Hedin, Hedin Thorwald) and Vincenzo Carpanzano. These scammers are huge and have cheated a large number of people. Its amazing how they are still not caught.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:17 am 

Hi all Roger Hedin is a big time fraud. He has cheated many people with big promises of higher returns and operates with many aliases. some of them are TONY HEDIN, ANDERS HEDIN, HEDIN THORWALD. Please be watchful