ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:11 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: China Infrastructure Capital Management (CICM)
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 8:17 am 

China Infrastructure Captial Management (CICM)
1330 Livingston Ave, Section 6
Northbrunswick, NY, 08902
+1-732-543-6589
About 10 months ago I, and 8 other people invested 12.2M USD with William (Willie) Lenz of Lenzburg Capital and FAM Holdings. Willie placed our money in a CICM, HSBC Bermuda bank account under the direction of David Praise Edwards also just known as David Praise. We were told it was a Blocked account in which no funds could be moved. We later found out that our account had been closed and the funds moved to HSBC Hong Kong. We were told the account was closed pending an investigation in Australia on Gabrial Pennicott who was conected to CICM and Cynthia Pennicott was a signator on the HSBC Bermuda account along with CICM CEO YuanQing Liu (Jeff or Bill), VP Noel Kamanga Mwangi. We have been told for months that our funds would be returned. THEY HAVE NOT. ALWAYS MORE EXCUSES!!

I deleted this post for a short time because we were told if we did we would get our money back. We did not get our money back. We have a one year contract with Willie. When that year is up we will be going to the FBI, RCMP, Interpol, etc.

Last edited by azztek on Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:06 am, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject: Re: China Infrastructure Capital Management (CICM)
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 8:20 am 

CICM Directors
CEO, (Bill or Jeff) YaunQing Liu, (cicm_jefflau99@yahoo.com) +1-732-983-2958
BOD VP, Noel Kamanga Mwangi, (KMwamgi@cicmprojects.com) +1-517-455-1056
VP International Trade, Cynthia Pennicott, (pennicott@gmail.com)
Director, Business Development and Syndication, Gabrial Pennicott
CICM are now claiming to distance themselves from the Pennicott's
Director of Asset Management for USD act 010-757300-501, William Lenz
Director, Investment Finance Operations, David Praise Edwards, (AKA, David Praise, David Price)
(others forthcoming)

Pneuma Shares (also is an hedge fund partner with CICM as reported by CICM CEO Jeff YaunQing Liu in a document to HSBC VP Branch Manager Mr. Stephen Wu of 24 Canal Street, New York. The document was regarding our specific account and outgoing wires that were authorized by Gabrial Pennicott.)
David Praise, also known as David Praise Edwards, according to the document is the Chairman of Pneuma Shares, 949-307-7963, 28328 Sevilla St. Murrietta, CA 92563> 537 Newport Center DR 611, Newport Beach, CA 92660

Praise has affected delivery of instruments and cash (OURS) for investments and has failed to deliver on any of our agreements as have Liu and Mwangi. Not only have they failed to deliver what was promised and agreed, but they also refuse return our original capital.

Last edited by azztek on Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:50 pm, edited 9 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:11 pm 
Site Admin/Co-Founder

I believe there is another message thread on this board about Gabrial Pennicott . . . you might want to search this board to find it and read those to see what is going on with him . . . sorry, I cannot remember all of the details.

As always, places to report scams can be found here
http://www.scamvictimsunited.com/resour ... _check.htm

Share your story with the media and educate others about scams! Details here http://scamvictimsunited.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=6319
Sign our petition http://www.change.org/actions/view/crea ... s_programs
Follow our blog http://scamvictimsunited.wordpress.com/
Find us on Twitter, Facebook and more http://www.retaggr.com/page/ShawnMosch

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:52 am 

Our group has been quiet for a while. CICM Officers, David Praise Edwards, Bill Liu, Kamanga Mwangi, Pennicott's and Willie Lenz, it is time to reverse your fraudulent activities, as evidenced by the HSBC Bermuda bank account statement that we have, which shows where ALL our 12.2M USD so called BLOCKED account funds went to, and return our money. You have'nt seen fit to do the right thing YET.

We have'nt and won't roll over quietly. When the time comes we will unleash hell upon you, and that time is very soon approaching.

CICM Officers, you will avoid a LOT of unnecessary pain by returning to us what is rightfully ours.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:26 pm 

I found these pictures on You Tube. They are scam artists that stole our life savings worth millions. Do not do business with them or you will lose your money too. Their names are: William Lenz, Cynthia Penticott, Noel Kamanga Mawangi, David Praise Edwards, Bill Lui.
Take a look so you don't get scamed by them too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9bub_ZpESU

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:12 pm 

Gabrial and Cynthia Pennicott are directly connected to CICM (China Infrastructure Captial Management) and Cynthia was a signator on the CICM HSBC Bermuda bank account along with Kmanga Mwangi and Jeff Liu. They authorized the bank transfers of many millions of dollars. This was supposed to be a BLOCKED account in which NO funds could be moved. WE HAVE THE BANK STATEMENT!!!! RETURN OUR MONEY OR THIS WILL GET ULGLIER.

Last edited by scamscum on Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:36 pm 

I am sorry you went through such a trauma. I had $120,000 scammed out of me by a New York Attorney. So I have been there too. In case you didn't already take these measures. Do so please before the statute of limitation runs out. You must be patient and persevere.

File criminal complaints against these guys with enough evidence for the D.A to try them in absentia. i.e get warrants issued for their arrest. Get them sentenced too even if they are not found. That way its just a question of tracking them down. i.e convict them then track them down. Tracking them down first may waste your time.

If you have the funds, then track these guys with a private investigator and then you can extradite. If you dont, it doesnt matter, because when they go to renew their passports, they will be flagged by their embassies. Eventually they will come out of the woodwork.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:14 pm 

Has anything been done to catch these people and make sure they are not taking anyone elses money? If there are addresses for these people, what will it take to get them to stop and behind bars for fraud?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:23 pm 

The You-Tube link referenced above has been removed for policy violation-any chance you could scan and post the pictures? Years ago I was approached by a character with a "prime bank" gaurantee program. Ran it by an attorney friend of mine-he had a laugh at my expense. But I guess I got off light-just a slight bruise to the ego! But the name of the character was similar to one of those mentioned above and I would love to see the pictures.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:03 am 

To All Concerned,
I am responding to the email that I received this morning regarding the fraudulent activities of Jeff Lau and CICM.
Firstly, I have known Jeff now for a long time and have done business with him and CICM before on many occasions and I can gategorically confirm to anyone who does not know him, that he is definetly not a scammer as this internet hacker is claiming. He is possibly the staightest individual that I know and if anything has occurred with his company as stated then it would not be done with Jeff's knowledge or sanction. So, if any fraud has been committed by Jeff or CICM why is the victim waiting twelve months before going to the authorities to take action, do it now and prove your point and don't carry on like a child and call names from afar, take action, I am sure Jeff would be more than happy to support your cause! If you can't support your claims with evidence then I would be very careful about sending any further slanderous remarks to me in future!

Best Regards

James

Last edited by CICM on Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:18 am 

INTERNET POSTING ON CICM BOGUS REVENGEFUL NOT THE TRUTH... IT IS A SLANDER
Tuesday, September 9, 2008 12:25 PM

To: JEFF YUAN-QING LIU" <cicm_jefflau99@yahoo.com>

DEAR GENTLEMAN: THE WRITE-UP ON CICM WAS BASED ON AN ASSOCIATE EMBEZZLING THE 12.5M OUT OF THE COMPANY ACCOUNT WITHOUT PERMISSION OR KNOWLEGDE OF MR. LIU OR CICM. THE POSTING IS SLANDER AND NOT THE TRUTH. IF YOU BASE YOUR BUSINESS ON BOGUS INTERNET POSTINGS TO SCAM BOARDS THEN ALL OF US WOULD BE BUSTED AND RETIRED.

Last edited by CICM on Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:47 am 

The names of China Infrastructure Capital Management and its President have been abused and used by the unscrupulous group for evil purpose. The company documents including copy of the passport etc were taken by the unscrupulous group during a proposed business transaction earlier but it was never materialize. The claims as reported in this posts by the victims have been referred to the relevant authorities to hunt down the unscrupulous group.

China Infrastructure Capital Management and its President are also the victims to this unscrupulous incident.

An irresponsible web hacker has hacked and stolen the contacts from the mailing list of its President's e-mail and has circulated irresponsible comments and assumed allegations.

China Infrastructure Capital Management and its President would urge the victims to report the case to the relevant authorities and jointly help to curb down the unscrupulous group and submit them to the authorities for judgement.

Last edited by CICM on Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:54 pm 

China Infrastructure Capital Management has engaged its team of Legal Advisor to review on the unscrupulous incident and the recent event of the internet hacker who hacked into its President's e-mail and illegally stolen all its contacts and circulated irresponsible comments, distorted information and assumed allegations relating to the unscrupulous incident.

There is e-mail using the name POFContract <pofcontract@yahoo.com> trying to tarnish the name and reputation of China Infrastructure Capital Management and its President.

Our team of Legal Advisor shall take necessary legal actions against all related parties who spread any irresponsible e-mail that affect the good name, reputation and credit worthiness of China Infrastructure Capital Management and its President.

Last edited by CICM on Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:06 am 

On Sat, 9/13/08, yuanqing liu <cicm_jefflau99@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: Slander
To: pofcontract@yahoo.com
Date: Saturday, September 13, 2008, 1:37 AM

I. JEFF LIU, HAS BEEN THE OBJECT OF REVENGE AND RETALIATION BY SENDING CONFIDENTIAL BANKING DATA AND MY PERSONAL PASSPORT AROUND THE INTERNET TO ALL MY ASSOCIATES. THIS WAS ACCOMPLISHED BY HACKING, IDENTITY THEFT, AND PHISHING AND MAYBE EVEN SPYWARE.

I DENY THAT THESE SO-CALLED FUNDS ARE EMBEZELLED BY MY SELF JEFF LIU, WILLIAM LIU, OR YUAN-QING LIU. THIS WAS DONE BY ANOTHER GROUP THAT USED OUR COMPANY ACCOUNT TO DO THESE TRANSFERS WITHOUT OUR KNOWLEDGE AND CONSENT. NOW THIS SEEMS TO BE PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE BY A GROUP THAT WANTS TO BURN MY NAME, COMPANY REPUTATION AND DO TOTAL SLANDER AND CHARACTER ASSASINATION.

THE PARTIES THAT ARE DOING THIS I STATE A CEASE AND DESIST OF THIS PHISING AND IDENTITY THEFT. OTHERWISE LEGAL ACTIONS WILL BE UNDERTAKEN IN HONG KONG, ENGLAND AND THE USA. TO STOP THE NEFARIOUS AND ILLEGAL POSTING OF SOMETHIG THAT IS 100% LIE AND IUENDO AND DAMAGING TO ME AND MY COMPANY CICM AND ME PERSONALLY.

JEFF LIU "

Last edited by CICM on Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:06 am 

CICM has taken our money, 12.2M USD, from the HSBC Bermuda account that William Lenz (a CICM officer) set up for us in order to do a transaction with you. We were told by your officers that account was blocked and could not be accessed by anyone but the signators. One of our group was a signator. Low and behold, no sooner had our money been deposited into that account that it was transfered out. If you would like me to post the bank statement onto this web site I will. It shows exactly where our money went--to who and how much, so Mr. Liu, as CEO of CICM, you are responsible for your company and its officers. Return our money and we will go away. We WON'T go away until we get what is rightfully ours, returned.