ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:51 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: share scam irisio
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:01 am 

Afrikoil Inc was incorporated in Florida on 22 August 2007. Its appointed director was Emile Jean Berjot and the registration address was and still is 2300 Palm Beach Lakes Boulevard, West Palm Beach. This address is also that of the company Matthews Morris Inc. which is owned by Christophe Giovannetti who also owns the French company Matthews Morris based at 5 rue du Chevalier de St George in Paris.

The director of Afrikoil was changed from Jean Berjot to Lofti Bel Hadj on 22 July 2008.

The name of Afrikoil was changed to Carat Premium Inc on 9 September 2008.

Jean Berjot was the man who took over as director of New Millenium Medical when it effectively collapsed and changed to Montelinas Medical in 2007. This is another company sponsored by Matthews Morris that had its shares promoted by boiler rooms. There was a British company called Carat Premium Ltd and its name was changed to Montelinas Medical Ltd. and then later dissolved. Presumably Mr Hadj or Mr Berjot liked the sound of Carat Premium!

With regard to ATI Petroleum, Christophe Giovannetti is its business development manager. and Lofti Bel Hadj is associated with it. It is my understanding that they were released from prison due to procedural problems with the court investigation.

In any event - all Matthews Morris promoted companies are bad news for the unfortunate boiler room victims :

1. New Millenium Medical/Montelinas Medical
2. Smart Technology/Irisio
3. Poseidis Inc (formerly EZ Talk and BillyWeb Corp)

(all originally registered at 222 Lakeview Avenue, West Palm Beach, Florida by the currently imprisoned lawyer Donald Mintmire).

4. ATI Petroleum
5. Afrikoil/Carat Premium

Nervous111

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:17 pm 

Nothing personal, but one thing is for sure, there is a lawsuit ongoing at the TPI of Tunis against Lotfi Belhadj since July 7 (office12).
By the way, the lawyer of Belhadj is Karim Achoui who was sentenced on December 15th to 7 years in prison. Achoui refers to Belhadj as his good friend in a book he wrote last September...
http://www.france24.com/en/20081215-fre ... ail-break-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:35 pm 

FIRST EURO ZONE, IRISIO DO NOT INVEST IN THESE COMPANYS. i used to work for first eurozone they are an english run company with 3 offices in spain i worked in the Madrid office, if anybody has been conned out of money by them let me know and i can try and get hold of the address of the man who is running the madrid office as i know they are still based there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:30 pm 

Hi Scott 7
Just reading up on the latest on first eurozone and read your input. I have lost about £18,000 thinking i was buying shares in Irisio and Afrikoil. Interested in your help if you can provide me with some details to contact them- i used to speak to someone called Scott Perry but surprise surprise the no. is no longer in use and I have been trying to find out how I can get my money back. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:15 am 

Hi all,

Has any one update on Carat Premium seem to be gone to ground web site not working

R.C.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:44 am 

I too was conned - how very naive, but that is 20/20 hindsight. However I have done some research and reported the matter to both the SEC and the FSA but have had no response from either of them as is their policies.

Here is a copy of my e-mail to the SEC.

I believe that I have been the subject of an apparent continuing scam by a company registered with you.

They are SMART TECHNOLOGY INC (0001172228) of

682 AARON COURT
BUILDING #6
KINGSTON NY 12401
845-679-7773 these are apparently their executive offices in the US of A.

They also have used the address below as well

Smart Technology Inc.
276 Fair St.
Suite #4
Kingston
NY 12401

They have been selling shares since I believe 2002 on the basis that they are about to list on the Euronext in either Brussels or Paris. A date is nominated for the listing and then for a spurious but apparently justifiable reason they postpone the listing and then continue to sell more shares on the basis that they are going to list again shortly. I have asked for the number of shares they presently have but they have not responded. Must be tens of millions in which case their $5 shares must be worth 20c or so.

The registered address used to be

222 LAKEVIEW AVENUE
PMB 433
WEST PALM BEACH
FL

But this was changed to Aaron Court. They also have offices in Paris.

5 RUE DU CHEVALIER SAINT GEORGE, 75008 PARIS, FRANCE
+33-1-44-77-92-20
(Address and telephone number of Registrant's principal place of business)

I believe that they purchased a small but legitimate French company named Irisio who produce electronic equipment and their website continually spews out info on how well they are doing but nothing ever happens.

Another name and address that has popped up is

Donald F. Mintmire, Esq.
265 Sunrise Avenue, Suite 204
Palm Beach, FL 33480
(561) 832-5696

This Florida address was also used for another company named New Millenium Medical which was proved to be a scam as noted on the Motley Fool UK website.

I have attached some documents involving my share purchase for your information. The alleged broker that sold me the shares was Investor-tec with offices in Geneva and supposedly London.

I don’t for a moment think that I can get my money back but hopefully I can prevent other idiots from parting with their cash.

Noted below is a copy of an e-mail received from one of the supposed Smarttech employees who has corresponded with me from time to time.
He is Mr Keiko Inouye of <kinouye@smarttechnologyinc.com>

Hope this helps and if anybody has any luck if digging further please post a note.

DA

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:14 pm 

Before you believe the gentleman who offers you, let him show the proof.