There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:55 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: share scam irisio
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:24 am 

Hi
Over the last few days i have had a gentleman called me called william from First Euro Zone advising me to invest in a company called irisio. I checked this out and fell on this site he wanted me to buy at 3.65 a share saying over 5k would cover it. i also have a number which is 02080903091 which is suppose to be in london. What really amazes me is where they have got my number and email adress from.

Thanks
Karen

Post subject: Re: share scam irisio
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:45 am 
I too have been contacted, i have checked out the company, the directors have been experts speaking at many Navigation and technology shows around the world for years. Mapware, Ip convergence to name but a few. They are also linked to Microsoft Solution Finder, details are also on SECinfo, and they have been going for over 11 years. They are also one of the major sponsors of Montpellier Football Club.

montpellier FC
http://www.mhscfoot.com

Microsoft Solution Finder

They are tied up with the majors Navteq
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=irisio+navteq

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:52 am 
you can add Microsoft and Orange, Irisio are on both their partner sites, details and links are below for you to see for yourself.

Orange Partners
http://translate.google.com/translate?h ... n%26sa%3DN

Microsoft Partners
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=irisio+microsoft

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:40 pm 
KAZ66 wrote:
Hi
Over the last few days i have had a gentleman called me called william from First Euro Zone advising me to invest in a company called irisio. I checked this out and fell on this site he wanted me to buy at 3.65 a share saying over 5k would cover it. i also have a number which is 02080903091 which is suppose to be in london. What really amazes me is where they have got my number and email adress from.

Thanks
Karen

Karen, do not invest whatever you do! It is a scam and Irisio also known as Smart Technology Inc have been trying to float since 2001. Many many many victims out there who have invested and been scammed. They use many brokers all of which tend to disappear or go out of business.
They are based in the USA, but sell to non US Citizens and use brokers in the Uk.
There is information on other sites like Motley Fool and others, if you have a look.

No one must buy into Irisio or Smart Technology Inc. It is a boiler room.
Contact me if anyone wants more information, and many victims are now getting together to share all information that has been found out. Any other victims out there want to get involved please send me a message

Thanks

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:42 pm 
I also want to add I believe that there is a Michael James too that is doing phone calling too, or at least is working for this company and selling shares for Irisio.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:58 pm 
Irisio have both a French and US address. The money is usually sent to a US bank account or a Swiss one.
Irisio who is also Smart Technology Inc will tell you once you have invested that they are trying to get onto the Euronext. That has been going on since 2001.

Once you finish talking to the broker and sent money..you will not have contact again, but maybe the certifcate a few months later.
Try and call France, and always one person answering, and will give you no answer except they will be floating in few months. Try calling US..same thing.

No one can get their money back as of yet, and this is an international scam, not just a UK one.

Please..no one get caught up with this company or any broker that is trying to sell shares for Irisio aka Smart Technology Inc.

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 4:56 am 
So what have they dione or doing with the money, anybody know

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:02 am 
I think you will find they bought Irisio with it, smart technology chnaged its name and now is STI/iRISIO

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:51 pm 

hi

I have already bought shares in Irisio and Afrikoil about £18000 worth!! now i have come accross this site and cannot believe that i have been so naive.. I bought shares from First euro Zone. and yes they are very convincing and hard to say no to :oops: . Does any one know how i can get my money back? i will contact my bank first and let them know about this scam. or shall i call First euro zone to sell my shares?? and test their reaction?? are they all crooks working for this company??

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:48 am 

Hi there, I unfortunately bought some shares in Smart technologies in 2006 with the promise of a float on the US markets.
Yesterday I was contacted by a George Lock from Stanley Equity Transfer from Switzerland saying that I had to sell my Smart Tech. shares to them for $4.07 per share as the company was being purchased. Can anyone shine any light on this?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:46 am 

The key to the Smart Technology scam is the company Matthews Morris. There are two companies - one registered in West Palm Beach Florida and one registered in Paris. They are both owned by a man called Christophe Giovannetti. The Florida office is just an accomodation address. All the activity is based at the Paris office at 5 rue du Chevalier Saint George, 75008 Paris. The company's Paris R.C.S registration number is 342 465 523.

Matthews Morris is behind a number of companies who's shares have been sold at inflated prices in large numbers by boiler rooms. These companies include :

Smart Technolgy Inc, Poseidis Inc, ATI Petroleum and New Millenium Medical Inc (now called Montelinas Medical Inc).

Except for ATIP, they all have the same Florida accommodation address : 222 Lakeview Avenue

Giovannetti has either a share of the ownership or a position in the company or the companies are based in his Paris office.

ATIP has a listing on the NYSE Euronext and when it reaches a value of about three quarters of a billion dollars boiler room victims may recover their money.

Nervous111

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:43 pm 

Christophe Giovannetti works with a French citizen named Lotfi Belhadj. His country of origin is Tunisia. Belhadj is the pro of the team but he is very discret.
They have both spent 3 weeks in jail in November 2007 regarding ATIP. You can find lots of information on google.fr about them.
They are experts in boiler room and they have used Afrikoil to make the last one. In fact there are 2 Afrikoil companies. They have been cloning the real company to get money on the market.
Several legal actions against them are on the way in France, Tunisia and Florida. We will bring them to court and prison soon.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:50 pm 

I purchased shares in 2005 in Smart Technology through a company named Wellington-Duke and Associates of Switzerland. They disappeared like all the others have. I would like to know if I can help in bringing these people to justice. It all seems very Legit on the surface and seems like IRISIO is an actual company working with technology of the future. If I can do anything to help with information in a court case I would be pleased to do so. :cry:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:06 am 

i am also an investor od smart technology since 2005 . this company is managed in fact by 2 guys Marc Asselineau and Jean Michel Gal , both were also the manager of a company Lasertec who file bankrupcy . Irisio the french subsidiary file also bankrupcy in france last summer . they have spend all the money raise to outrageous travel expenses and marketing development and they are working in direct connection with the rooms as the employee of Smart Technology named Keiko was always telling me that the firms like Eurozone was authorized to sell the shares .
They never did what they promiss and i am sure that the company is going to be bankrupt soon .

Guest wrote:
I too have been contacted, i have checked out the company, the directors have been experts speaking at many Navigation and technology shows around the world for years. Mapware, Ip convergence to name but a few. They are also linked to Microsoft Solution Finder, details are also on SECinfo, and they have been going for over 11 years. They are also one of the major sponsors of Montpellier Football Club.

montpellier FC
http://www.mhscfoot.com

Microsoft Solution Finder

They are tied up with the majors Navteq
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=irisio+navteq

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:56 am 

this is not totally correct i did some research and Afrikoil is based at 21 rue de presbourg in Paris and is managed by Pierre Bonnard , pdt chamber of commerce of the middle east in france and Razi Mellouli , a Tunisan citizen that has been sent in jail for 4 year for fraud . Bonnard and Melloulli have also a company called AMD where they embellezed some money to very important power poeple in Tunisia .
I investigate also ATI and what you say is untrue concerning Giovannetti and Bel hadj and all the charges against them have been canceled by the court in France in Aix en Provence .your post is by evidence personnal against this people .
Rocket wrote:
Christophe Giovannetti works with a French citizen named Lotfi Belhadj. His country of origin is Tunisia. Belhadj is the pro of the team but he is very discret.
They have both spent 3 weeks in jail in November 2007 regarding ATIP. You can find lots of information on google.fr about them.
They are experts in boiler room and they have used Afrikoil to make the last one. In fact there are 2 Afrikoil companies. They have been cloning the real company to get money on the market.
Several legal actions against them are on the way in France, Tunisia and Florida. We will bring them to court and prison soon.