There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:46 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: U.S.Equities registry
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:56 pm 

Hello mememe and miffi.

The company whose shares I was told Livingston were buying out contacted me today to say that they were NOT subject to a hostile takeover. They didn't know how they got my details. And that it wasn't possible to do what they proposed as there was a majority shareholder not selling and that their proposition is a criminal offense under American Financial Law.

How confident are you that the restricted stocks you hold are bona fide. Are they companies who are already floated on the markets or private investment holdings? I have been totally freaked out by this and feel that I may have lost a lot of money and that my shares are worthless anyway.

Thanks for your responses, regards Kiki

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:33 am 

Hi Kiki,
yes they are stock that i have certificates for however they are currently suspended as now as near to worthless anyway, hence the inflated price that was offered for them. unfortunately can't get hold of the company so i couldn't appraoch them, even the stock transfer agent can't get hold of them. al very strange. I think the holdings are almost worthless but don't want to risk being taken for a further ride,
thanks

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:23 pm 

I think I am in the same situation. I have had contact from the company but would be surprised if I hear again from them after what I told them - if this is a big a fraud as I suspect the CEO will be on the plane to a far off place by now with my funds of course.

I cannot believe how convincing these people were.

I am currently exploring many avenues in the hope that I can achieve some kind of result.

Thanks

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:45 pm 

Hi All interested parties.

It seems we are all reaching the same conclusion re Livingstone M & A. What concerns me is whether we have a common denominator in how our information became available to them. As I have said in a previous post, my shares (previously not identified by me) which were in Material Technologies, were bought through Pacific Continental Securities in the UK. Did any of you also buy through these brokers (who are of course now in administration and subject to investigation by the FSA), as that is possibly the source of information and if so the Administrators ought perhaps to be informed.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:34 pm 

Hello again everyone,

Well it seems that there are issues with the company I bought shares in - Northern Nevada Gold Inc . I have been in touch with my police department anf the dept of investigation of the State of Nevada. An interpol request leading to a formal opening of the case in Nevada looks likely. The FSA have been informed, my bank is making enquiries, I have forwarded a lot of info to the USA SEC.

I bought the shares through Birchfield Consultants based in Zurich - not listed anywhere. Most of this my own fault I did not exercise due diligence - was far too trusting and am paying a very heavy price. Also watch out for Smart TEchnology and Irisio All scam companies as far I I can tell. Pretty on the surface and nothing underneath.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:21 pm 

Kiki,

You mention Irisio as a scam company. I have been contacted today by a broker (First Euro Zone) who are offering shares at a good price before Irisio is taken to the market on 8th July at an expected float price of 3 times what I am being offered. The guy was very convincing about the company and their website looks very good.

Is this a known scam then? I know if it sounds too goood to be true......................

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:35 pm 

Hi

I would be extremely wary. I'd advise against. But check the brokers out very thoroughly. Are they registered with the FSA or other EU/USA GOV't Financial institution? If you would like more info on my experience suggest we try and communicate by email as anyone could be reading this including those doing the scamming.
Kiki

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:41 am 

Blowqtank,

Sorry got your mail but for some reason it appears I cannot reply. Not sure why. Have tried for the last our or so and no luck. I might be doing something wrong but cannot figure it out. The message when into outbox and it won't send. I have to go out now but please email me again if you want and I will give it another try when I get back.

Thanks
Kiki

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:09 am 

Hi to all

I have been contacted by a broker called william from firsteurozone trying to get me to invest in irisio at 3.65 euro per share and wants me to put up 3k for this and is based in london so he says phone is 02080903091 so i agreed and today ive recieved a email from them,having google there name ive come across this site and now that i have ive emailed back and said i had other advice and im not willing to procced with this....LETS JUST SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Karen

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:48 pm 
Site Admin/Co-Founder

KAZ66 wrote:
now that i have ive emailed back and said i had other advice and im not willing to procced with this....LETS JUST SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Be careful . . . you are now entering the world of scam baiting if you are going to "mess with them". There are sites devoted JUST to scam baiting and they teach you how to do it the safe way. I would check out 419eater.com

Share your story with the media and educate others about scams! Details here http://scamvictimsunited.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=6319
Sign our petition http://www.change.org/actions/view/crea ... s_programs
Follow our blog http://scamvictimsunited.wordpress.com/
Find us on Twitter, Facebook and more http://www.retaggr.com/page/ShawnMosch

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:26 am 

To Shawn Mosch & Kaz 66

Need to communicate to you both about Irisio.

Can you email me please - very important.

Thanks

Kiki

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 12:32 am 

Anything to do with Irisio, Smart Technology Inc do not get involved it is a scam and been going on for years. Boiler room. Company have been saying they are floating since 2001.

This is huge not a small thing.

If anyone wants information or is a victim already, please contact me for more information.

Birchfield have disappeared, like all newer brokers who have been selling the shares to UK residents and Europeans.

Regardless of the broker, just don't buy Irisio or Smart Technology Inc. Company have French and US address.

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:48 am 

Hi again,

Thank you for those who have contacted me, I will respond very soon.

I have managed to set up an email address for all victims of Smart Technology /Irisio shares and the other companies/names that are connected to these. Boiler rooms like Birchfield Consultants amongst others, all which are connected.

This goes far back as 2001, so no matter when you invested, please contact us, so we can share information and gather as much as we can, so the necessary agencies have everything.

We are getting all together, so hopefully numbers will be stronger. Regardless of which country you are from, we need to come together on this.

Please contact : victims_of_investment_fraud@yahoo.com

Many thanks Sadie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:06 pm 

I was scammed a few years ago and now every so often i get these calls promising to get me out of the mess, I take no interest as I have written the amount of already. Generally if these guys call, it is a scam, they ask for "derestriction fees" etc. This just points to a scam. I wouldnt trust any of them, you can also see by there websites, the structure of all of them are the same, no direct contact details, generally all boiler rooms

Anyone getting calls to buy old defunct shares at ridiculous prices because a company is trying to be tax efficient, is a total scam