ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:22 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Emil Scheringer
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:27 am 

kbkid55..........send me private message and I'll fill you in on all the details..... djf1947@yahoo.com

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:48 pm 

To All Interested Parties:

The trial against Emil Scheringer has been rescheduled for June 15. One of the new prosecutors is Seetha Ramachandran. Her number is 212-637-2546.

I've heard that Scheringer is still commiting the same crime while he's out on bail. This is ridiculous. I was victimized in 2003 and Scheringer was arrested in 2005. How can he still be free to victimize more people? I know of a number of people who became victims in 2006 and 2007. God knows how many more lost money to this thief in the last year or so.

I implore anyone who has ever lost a dime to call the prosecutor in this case and to help the government put this creep away for as long as possible. Does anyone think that this guy will ever stop? This IS his job. He knows that the bullcrap he spews is untrue and he will continue to spew it as long as he can continue to raise money.

In my opinion, this guy is as dangerous as any violent felon who walks the streets and the government is treating him like some casual criminal. At the risk of sounding corny, this guy is an enemy of the state and we MUST make sure that he goes away for a long time. I know that taxpayers will still be supporting him but I'd feel a lot better knowing that justice did prevail.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:37 pm 

Thanks Hardknocks for the latest news on Scheringer. Since I've posted on this site, regarding Scheringer and Griggs, I'm no longer "in the loop". I'll be calling the number you provided for the new prosecutor and hopefully they will start proceedings against Jeff Griggs soon. Hey TM4EVA, has your "friend" gotten paid yet or are you still in denial ?
I'm not trying to be sarcastic because I was a "good soldier" just like you, I was in denial about these guys for 10 years and listened to their propaganda that anyone that cooperated with the "feds" would not receive the 10 to 1, 100 to 1 payout "once the money was released". The only satisfaction we're going to see is getting these guys put away for a long time.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:06 pm 

So how come if he was arrested in 2005 the trial is only now, 4 years later coming to be. Why would it take this long to bring him to trial and how come the prosecutors keep changing. Is this normal??

Post subject: Jeff Griggs
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:16 am 

Can anyone confirm the rumor that Jeff Griggs is running for his life the great Northwest. I heard that a few, shall we say, dissatisfied investors are looking for him. I heard that they've taken along some friends by the name of Smith and Wesson.

I've learned that your boy Emil's day in court is still ON and is fast approaching.

Shoot me a PM and I'll tell you where I'm staying for the trial. I'd love to meet you in person. :lol:

Post subject: Any news about Emil Scheringer???
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:59 am 

Has anyone else been asked for more money recently by Emil Scheringer or one of his associates? My friend is still waiting for her payday and she told me last night that she heard that Scheringer was looking for more money to seal the deal. I nearly hit the roof when she told me this because she has been patiently waiting for several years now for her money despite countless promises that she will be paid "tomorrow."

If anyone has an related information, please share. I've defended Mr. Scheringer in the past but too much time has passed and too many promises have been broken for me to keep believing.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:38 pm 

I know several people in Fairfield, Iowa who have been victimized by Jeff Griggs. Since approximately 1997 Jeff has told victims he is working with Emil Scheringer. Jeff's longtime partner, Jennifer Holton, also takes an active part, keeping victims hopeful - and "investing" more and more. "Investors" are told they are involved in a major business venture, with "billions" of dollars involved. "Investors" are promised repeatedly that "the money" will come: "tomorrow," "next week," etc. - except that a bit more money is always needed. They are told that powerful forces in the U.S. have repeatedly put obstacles in the way of "releasing" the money - Dick Cheney is often used in these stories as one who is blocking the "release" of the money. "Investors" are sometimes told they are helping raise money to support the Transcendental Meditation Movement, sometimes that the money will be used to create world peace and "save the planet" - and that they themselves will become extremely wealthy.

I have been watching the repeated disappointments and the impoverishment of victims for over a decade. Hundreds of thousands of dollars have gone to Jeffrey L. Griggs and, presumably, to Emil Scheringer. It took me a long time but, since victims appear to find it very, very difficult to give up their faith and act on their own behalf, I have finally decided to report the situation to the authorities myself.

Emil Scheringer might be convicted (his trial in New York takes place on June 15, 2009) but this will still leave Jeff Griggs and whoever else works with Emil free to continue to victimize hopeful "investors," some of whom will believe that in addition to getting rich themselves they will be doing great good for the world.

I have contacted the following people and I urge others with information to do the same. It will help bolster the case if many of us report what we know.

FBI: Diana Pals, Waterloo, Iowa office - 319-234-4327
Fairfield, Iowa police: Captain Hammes - 641-472-4146
Iowa Attorney General's office: Al Paralis, investigator - 515-281-6413

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:22 pm 

Does anyone know if Emil Scheringer's trial in New York is still scheduled for June 15? Thanks.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:48 pm 

There is a web site that lists International "Black Listed" Brokers and Businessman by name from A-Z. Just type the underlined part into the search engine.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:02 am 

I just called the Southern District Court of NY - discouraging news - on May 27 there was a conference re Emil Scheringer's case (case number 05CR782). He had been scheduled to be tried on June 15 but on May 27 the case was "adjourned indefintely" by the judge. Sigh.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:40 pm 

I just spoke with Rich Cinnamo, postal inspector involved in the Scheringer case in NY. He explains what happened. Mr. Scheringer did not show up in court on May 19. He went missing, was declared a fugitive, was found, and is now in jail. His trial will be rescheduled, probably for a date in July.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:15 am 

Has the trial date been scheduled? How come this keeps getting postponed ... isn't there enough to try or not??

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:25 pm 

Just heard from Rich Cinnamo - postal inspector involved in Emil Scheringer case. The trial has been set for August 31, 2009. It is expected to last approximately 3-4 weeks.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:54 pm 

Is the trial for Emil Scheringer still set for August 31, 2009?
Does this trial have a case # that can be confirmed?
Is there an inmate # for Emil if he is still in Jail?
Does the postal inspector involved in Emil Scheringer's case have an official title?
I assume he is not the chief of postal inspectors.
Where can we monitor these proceeding?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:43 am 

As of August 24, when I was last in contact with Rich Cinnamo, the postal inspector involved in Emil Scheringer's case, the trial was still scheduled to begin Monday, August 31.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next