ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:38 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject: Re: They're Baaaack!!!!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:05 am 

ArchieJohn6464 wrote:
Just when you thought this nightmare was over, I heard it from some friends that Scheringer and Gowing are STILL trying to raise money for this scam. I nearly passed when I heard the news because I know that they're essentially in prison for life for running this hustle. Given their already impressive body of crime, Scheringer and Gowing are probably going to be remembered as the Babe Ruth and Lou Gehrig of Fraud when they are finally retired from this world. I'm guessing that they will never volutarily hang up their cleats............or their phones :lol:

May be they need to bring Old Sparky out of retirement for these two!!!

Here we go again. If this is true, please be advised that if you are asked to send money to anyone on behalf of Scheringer, Gowing, or any of their associates, PLEASE DON'T DO IT.

If you have information that these felons are still trying to separate people from their money, please call the U.S. Attorney's Office in NY or the U.S. Postal Inspection Service (516-433-0952) to report this information. Anyone who facilitates the continuation of this scheme is facing criminal exposure as well.

As ridiculous as this scam sounds to uninvolved readers, Scheringer and Gowing are skilled con-men who can influence others to believe virtually anything. Please don't lose sight of the fact that they are in prison for a valid reason. They are criminals who will NEVER ADMIT what they have done. Bill Clinton could not have taught them better............LIE and DENY until the day you die.

Post subject: Re: Emil Scheringer - Where Are They Now
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:52 am 

For all interested parties, Emil Scheringer is currently breaking big rocks into little rocks at a Federal prison in South Carolina while Delmer Gowing has taken his jailhouse lawyer practice to a facility in Ft. Dix, New Jersey where I hear that he has a "captive" audience of clients. These jokers will be away for so long that the economy might actually be doing well by the time they get out.

In the meantime, a little bird just told me that Scheringer is still claiming that his release from prison is imminent and that money is still being wasted to achieve this ridiculous claim.

To anyone who is still sending money to third parties at the behest of Scheringer, Gowing, or any of their knucklehead associates, PLEASE STOP. Take a minute to read this entire thread, take a deep breath and allow your common sense to kick in. If you do that, and especially if you call any of the U.S. government officials who are involved with this case (their tel #'s are in this thread), you will save yourself a lot of money and frustration.

To EVERYONE out there who continues to help Scheringer and Gowing send other people's money to third parties, PLEASE STOP. You have been asked nicely for the last time. Most of you have been warned directly by the government to stop facilitating this crime and many of you have promised to do so. However, it appears that some of you have fallen off the wagon. Please hop back on and quit helping these felons waste money.

If you are new to this matter, and Scheringer or Gowing recently CONvinced you to help them, please know that SCAMVICTIMSUNITED is the #1 site to which you will be directed if you search Scheringer's name in any search engine. Most people (i.e. jurors) will have expected you to have run an internet search on this clown before helping him to transfer thousands of dollars around the world. This means that saying "I had no idea with whom I was dealing" will probably not be a viable defense at your criminal trial.

If anyone has any information concerning recent transfers of money in this matter, please report it to the government as soon as possible. The U.S. economy is in bad enough shape. By allowing fellow Americans to send millions of dollars out of the country with nothing in return only makes our nation's situation worse.

Post subject: Re: Emil Scheringer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:13 pm 

Thanks for keeping us updated, hardknocks.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:34 am 

This just in from the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit. The conviction of Delmer Gowing and the sentences of both Gowing and Emil Scheringer have been AFFIRMED. Interestingly, from what I read in the opinion, Scheringer never appealed his conviction, just his sentence. Perhaps he finally admitted to himself, and hopefully his family, that he committed some serious felonies and injured a great number of people. Probably not, but wishful thinking nonetheless!

In any event, these two knuckleheads will not be going anywhere for a long time................no matter what they might be telling others.

As always, be VERY CAREFUL if you are dealing with either of these two felons and NEVER send or receive money at their behest lest you wind up in predicament similar to theirs. If anyone has any evidence that these two felons are still soliciting money from third parties for any reason, please call one of the government reps whose numbers are listed in this thread.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:22 pm 

Thank you for the update, hardknocks. It is much appreciated. I am sure I am not alone in continuing to check this website in hopes that one day some of Scheringer's other associates will be arrested and brought to justice and that we will learn about it here in this thread.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:37 pm 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -scam.html

The linked article goes to show you what can happen when you fail to utilize ANY common sense and flagrantly disregard the warnings of the police.

Unfortunately, there are a number of people out there (and you all know who you are.......especially those in Florida, Texas, Indiana, Iowa, California and Montana) who should also be behind bars for the assistance they rendered to Scheringer and Gowing over the many years that those 2 boneheads were fleecing people out of tens of millions of dollars.

Many of you rascals were also warned by the police, both directly and indirectly, to stop moving money around for Team Scheringer. And since many of you chose to flagrantly disregard those warnings as well, you many yet wind up in a similar predicament to the two women described in the article.

I just hope that you all have a better "hair day" when your mug shots are taken!!! :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:04 am 

I'm posting today to let everyone know that Scheringer and Gowing are STILL IN PRISON and there is NO TRUTH to the constant rumor that that they are getting released. If you know of anyone who has recently been solicited to send more money to anyone who is connected to Scheringer, Griggs, or any of their associates, please tell that person NOT TO SEND THE MONEY. There is contact information in this thread for law enforcement. Please use it to report any knowledge of a continuation of this scam.

Unfortunately, I'm told that this crew of knuckleheads is at it again. Please don't become of a new victim. If you've already sent money, please cut your losses and STOP NOW. Call the Postal Inspection Service or the U.S. Attorney's Office immediately if you have any information. Scheringer's sentence can be extended and you may join him in the pokey if you help him hurt others.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7