ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:49 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: GQMADMAX, FACEFUSE.COM, DASHFOTO.COM
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:48 pm 

facefuse.com is a new model portfolio site run by former male model Dean Kelly.

He goes by a whole bunch of fake names, including: "D", J Sizzle, Dash, Dashfoto, GQMadMax, Madeleine Ehrnrooth, Lauren Brunelle, and MANY other fake Model names he uses to endorse himself, cover his tracks, threaten people who tell the truth about him, write fake testimonials about him, etc.

Dean has a history of running sham/scam businesses, including:

- A photography company where he used other photographers photos in his portfolio, claiming he created the photos.

- A model agency which didn't get anyone legitimate work (and had no license to run an model agency).

- A bunch of fake casting companies under different names. He posts on different modeing sites, using fake names and a lot of times posing as female casting agents.

for example, to promote his new company, he set up many fake model profiles on myspace, even one using his own internet handle: myspace.com/GQMADMAX

He also promotes his businesses by setting up fake (female) model portfolios, when the models have no knowledge of him posting the information - I was a victim of this in the past.

Many times models have gone to his castings and 'photoshoots' and found out he only wanted to hit on them. If you do an internet search for GQMADMAX, you will find many complaints by model who he has set up photoshoots with only to hit on them.

The facefuse website just got put online, and he has filled it with fake testimonials saying it's better than One Model Place and Model Mayhem. He has been kicked off of both sites for fraud.

I wouldn't trust this person, or his website with your personal information.

Michelle

P.S. He scans the net looking for postings about him, so he'll likely respond to this using one of his fake names - I'm not anyone who was ever involved with him personally (nor would I be); All of the information is verifiable by anyone who does the research, or checks the websites listed.

MODELS BEWARE

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:42 pm 

FALSE

Last edited by fraud_alert12 on Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: "madeleine ehrnrooth" doesn't seem to exist in any
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:27 pm 

I'm a photographer who wasn't directly scammed by this shyster, but I had heard of his reputation, and when a model I worked with told me she got caught up in his web of lies, I did some digging around.

Fact: Dean Kelly was kicked off of Model Mayhem, One Model Place and other model sites NOT because he was starting a model site; He was kicked off almost a year ago, or longer because he was running scams, setting up fake model portfolios (impersonating female models) and sending fake casting calls to cosy up to models personally.

You don't have to trust me, contact the sites, search the forums, you will find this to be truth.

Go to this posting http://www.modelmayhem.com/p.php?thread_id=189662 to see more info...

Fact: "madeleine ehrnrooth" does not exist (in this context).
If you do a search on peoplefinder or any site that scours the public databases (tax records, marriage certs, utility bills, phone records, etc) you will find no such person in any public database.

check http://www.peoplefinder.com or any other people search site.

And isn't it interesting how when "she" types her "own" name, "she" types it all lower case, not like it's a name, but just like other common words.

So "Madeleine", tell us the name of the lawfirm with your "team of attorneys" that backs you - I'd like to call them and confirm that they exist, and that they indeed represent you. I think we'd all like to call them and find out if they are real...

For the people who are reading this - google search for "madeleine ehrnrooth" (the quotes help), and you will find that the ONLY person with this name is linked to posts about the facefuse site, and scam warnings.

It's really ironic that you say that facefuse.com speaks for itself, since Dean Kelly, the guy who started it, is a KNOWN scammer, who NEVER speaks for himself. Instead he makes up fake names, fake model profiles, sends fake castings, and has been kicked off of every modeling site FOR these lies.

This may be your last post on one of these sites as "madeleine ehrnrooth", but Dean, I'm sure we'll see many more posts you put up under other names...

Models, watch out for this loser.

Post subject: Re: GQMADMAX, FACEFUSE.COM, DASHFOTO.COM
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:59 am 

We would be very interested in having you give us full details on this company/organisation. Please visit http://www.instituteofmodeling.org

We have a complaint section that you can complete the details;
http://www.instituteofmodeling.org/sendcomplaint.asp

Thanks,

Lisa.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:38 am 

Hey everyone... .I just wanted to let you know he's back at it again.

He's on facebook under the name tylers durden

a couple of things under his profile information....

trying to connect these to older friends so that hopefully people will look him up and find these threads before they agree to meet him!!!!

via his facebook:

MY demonxGF is tryin to kill me via the net;so i started a new page. i partake in many hobbies such as freelance photography, journalism; started a scout/ cast/ production company. Trying2 safely navigate my WAY thru the landmines of LIFE

I dont like talking about myself
newly single
rereleased into the wild looking for my place in this world !

SUCCESS HAS ENEMIES!

WHAT DOESNT KILL YOU MAKES YOU STRONGER

NEGATIVE ENERGY ONLY MAKES ME STRONGER

*~*~

PLEASE be careful!! He's back at it again!!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:13 pm 

Be thankful you all had info on this guy- he was arrested this week for forcible rape. He had been claiming hi was a talent scout and lured girls to his home and raped them... all over the news!