ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:45 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Dean Kelly (aka Dashfoto / facefuse.com) busted by media
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:52 am 

Dean Kelly (aka GQMADMAX aka Dashfoto aka facefuse.com) was just outed by the press for attempting to scam models on a college campus.

Claiming he was a producer for MTV, he attempted to get girls off campus, telling them that they were meeting with a makeup artist for a photo-shoot, and then taking them to a location (with no makeup artist or anyone else professional) then trying to get their clothes off.

See the numerous articles about Dean's latest incident (the first one gives the most info):

http://cbs11tv.com/local/Southern.Methodist.University.2.655589.html

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/latestnews/stories/021508dnmetsmunude.c26e688f.html

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23189384/

http://www.nbc5i.com/news/15314072/detail.html

http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/localnews/tv/stories/DN-smuimposter_16met.ART0.North.Edition1.45a123a.html

http://www.smudailycampus.com/home/index.cfm?event=displayArticle&ustory_id=3bb53bf3-d3ef-43f8-82a6-7cb165e7f060

Post subject: Re: Dean Kelly (aka Dashfoto / facefuse.com) busted by media
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:39 am 

Hey everyone... .I just wanted to let you know he's back at it again.

He's on facebook under the name tylers durden

a couple of things under his profile information....

trying to connect these to older friends so that hopefully people will look him up and find these threads before they agree to meet him!!!!

via his facebook:

MY demonxGF is tryin to kill me via the net;so i started a new page. i partake in many hobbies such as freelance photography, journalism; started a scout/ cast/ production company. Trying2 safely navigate my WAY thru the landmines of LIFE

I dont like talking about myself
newly single
rereleased into the wild looking for my place in this world !

SUCCESS HAS ENEMIES!

WHAT DOESNT KILL YOU MAKES YOU STRONGER

NEGATIVE ENERGY ONLY MAKES ME STRONGER

*~*~

PLEASE be careful!! He's back at it again!!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:37 am 

Augh! People like Dean Kelly make my blood boil! It's people like them that slow down the productivity of society. As someone who was involved in a modeling scam (scammed financially only, thank God), I feel SO sorry for this young women. Many of them really are trying to make it to the top, and there are so many people out there who want to stomp on their hopes and dreams to make extra money. . . or in this guy's case, getting nude photographs. It's all really, really sad.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:18 pm 

This summer a girlfriend and I spent time with him. These are some of the events that occured:

-Stole from a yacht club he claimed to belong to here in town.
-Took us to get coffee shared one between the three of us hahahaha
-Took us to Bourbon street and tried soliciting women
-Took us to Penthouse, and literally a stripper said screw you to him and walked off stage before we even sat down.
-Bitched about how expensive our drinks were
-Refused to let us leave for 3 days straight
-Would abandon our car places.
-We met his family who repeatedly asked him why he wasnt married and with children and spoke about how wreckless he was.
-And plenty of other REALLY bad things that I don't think are appropriate to defame someone on the internet about, also I am fearful for our safety.

While stuck at a random house he took us to, we found out his real name, as he has used so many different ones with me in the past. Dean Kelley is his real name, and we found so many psychiatrist notes around the house speaking of his mental conditions, he is a true sociopath whom I am afraid may harm someone someday. While in Malibu, which is where a friend and I visit often, he met a girl who's phone he borrowed and tried contacting us, I tried to get in touch with the girl to warn her, but he had already brainwashed her into thinking we were evil.

The worst time with Dean is when he wrecked his cousin's car while driving it, and as soon as we stopped he started yelling at his cousin asking him why he did that. His cousin was not driving, and was not distracting, it was mental. I smashed my head and had very bad whiplash, and he just laughed and laughed.

Please just beware of this guy. PLEASE

Post subject: DEAN KELLY ARRESTED FOR RAPE
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:39 pm 

February 8, 2011
New Orleans Police Department – Public Information Office

Dean Kelly Charged with Forcible Rape of an Acquaintance

Yesterday, members of the New Orleans Police Department’s Sexual Crimes Unit arrested Dean Kelly, 39, wanted in connection with a forcible rape of a female acquaintance. The offense occurred in November of 2010 in the 4000 block of

Saint Charles Avenue

According to investigators, Kelly brought the victim to his residence and began to serve her alcoholic beverages at which time he subsequently sexually assaulted her.

Sexual Crimes Detective Merrell Merricks conducted an investigation and identified Dean Kelly as the person responsible for the incident. Detective Merricks can be reached at 658-5523.

Kelly has prior arrests for disturbing the peace (2008, 1992, 1991), misrepresentation of name/age/address (2008) and warrants (1993).
PLEASE -PLEASE- PLEASE CONTACT DETECTIVE MERRICKS IF THIS HAS HAPPENED TO YOU TOO!!

Post subject: Re: Dean Kelly (aka Dashfoto / facefuse.com) CHARGED WITH RAPE!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:15 pm 

DEAN KELLY CHARGED WITH RAPE, a friend of mine sent this link to me. Dean was charged with forcible rape in New Orleans today. He has done the same thing to many other girls. If you have been raped by Dean or have been harassed by him online then please contact the New Orleans Police Department, Detective Merricks 504-658-5523, he is in the Sexual Unit Section. Let's put a stop to the reign of terror that we know is Dean Kelly! Below is a copy of the article my friend from New Orleans sent me:
February 8, 2011
New Orleans Police Department – Public Information Office

Dean Kelly Charged with Forcible Rape of an AcquaintanceYesterday, members of the New Orleans Police Department’s Sexual Crimes Unit arrested Dean Kelly, 39, wanted in connection with a forcible rape of a female acquaintance. The offense occurred in November of 2010 in the 4000 block of Saint Charles Avenue

According to investigators, Kelly brought the victim to his residence and began to serve her alcoholic beverages at which time he subsequently sexually assaulted her.
Sexual Crimes Detective Merrell Merricks conducted an investigation and identified Dean Kelly as the person responsible for the incident. Detective Merricks can be reached at 658-5523.

Kelly has prior arrests for disturbing the peace (2008, 1992, 1991), misrepresentation of name/age/address (2008) and warrants (1993).

I know he has done the same thing in other cities, New York and Los Angeles and Dallas. You don't have to be in New Orleans to report him to the detective there.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:33 pm 

Seems some justice may have finally been served:

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/201 ... arres.html

Hopefully they can keep him in jail until he dies. Son of a bitch.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:28 am 

I just called detective Merrick's with the NOPD who is handling Dean's case. I told him my horrific experiences personally had with Dean. DEAN IS STILL IN CUSTODY in New Orleans, but they can only hold him for a couple more weeks UNLESS more victims come forward. If not he will be released to roam the streets as a free man to harm more innocent people again. We cannot let this happen. If you have been assaulted, harassed, stalked, or hurt in any other way by Dean PLEASE come forward and call detective Merrick's at 1-504-915-5005. You will absolutely remain anonymous. It was very hard for me to call but in order to protect others that's what needs to be done. You are not alone -- Dean has MANY victims and once you come forward you will find this out. Detective Merrick's can only prosecute/ build a strong case against Dean with victims, so please come forward.

So again PLEASE call detective Merrick's with the New Orleans Police Department at 1-504-915-5005 or you can go to his office at 715 South Broad St. New Orleans, LA 70119. You DO NOT have to give your name, and you DO NOT have to be a Louisiana resident to call. Dean has assaulted women all over the country, the NOPD know this and want you to come forward as well. Please don't wait -- they only hold him for a few more weeks.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:34 am 

Dean Kelly is out of jail and is texting from this number 662-743-0133. He will pretend to be a girlfriend that you don't remember and will insist on meeting up with you so that you can "join forces" and take down Dean Kelly. He's fricking stupid, and so clearly insane. I think he has two options, jail time, or killing himself before then. He's a monster who is about to meet his doom. What a disgusting person.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:42 pm 

All the information you need to know about Dean Kelly who also goes by the names:Tyler Durden, Dash Kelly and Dee Kelly:

http://www.wwltv.com/news/local/NOPD-Ex ... 94219.html

If you are another victim, you can find all the information you need to report him at the above link.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:40 pm 

I cannot believe this Dean was arrested for a second rape:

http://thehullabaloo.com/2011/02/18/cri ... mment-3611

HOWEVER, Dean Kelly, was released from jail AGAIN (mommy and daddy bailed him out on $120,000 property bond). He is attempting to contact girls from different phone numbers. He is again issuing threats against them when they respond. Hopefully if the information I hear is true, he will be rearrested again soon for the same type charges on yet another girl. Be careful who you communicate with. If you don’t know who is texting you/calling you and that person txts/states she is a “victim” it could very well be someone dean has engaged in helping him fight what he pretends is a “witch hunt” as I read on another site he is calling it. Don’t engage in any communication with someone you do not know over the phone. Any communication should be with the police. Otherwise you might possibly be communicating with Dean himself. This man is an idiot but he is relentless, and very good at intimidation and deceit otherwise he would have been put away years ago. Just be smarter than he is — that doesn’t take much.

I am so disappointed in our justice system right now. What will it take to keep this criminal behind bars??? Will someone have to loose their life??? Probably not even then because a bail would be set that he could probably be bailed out then too!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:46 pm 

He has now been arrested for three counts of rape of teenagers. He even fake fainted at his bond revocation hearing. I hope he gets what he deserves, he is in for a good dose of karma .At least for now, the world is a safer place.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:24 pm 

I knew Dean Kelly in 1992 - 1994 in NYC. He stayed in my apt sometimes and I visited him in Miami. I am not an ex-girlfriend. I dated him briefly, but nothing serious and we were better as friends. I have not thought of him in many years. The Dean Kelly I knew was the one in the Crazy video. I was saddened to hear what has become of him because although he did have some odd/quirky ways and was not always the most honest person around, I never pictured him as someone who could be a rapist. He always was a bit of a player, but had a good heart.

After doing some online research, I am not trying to defend him, but will say that there does indeed appear a different, younger, man with the same name. It seems that perhaps this other Dean Kelly is the one involved with Facefuse, model scamming and the like. He has darker hair and is younger than the Dean in the Crazy video.

I found this other Dean Kelly on Facebook (says he lives in New Orleans, went to college at Tulane and Chicago University, and high school at Jesuit High School). This other Dean has for his profile picture a banner across it the words "facefuse." He also has another website www.dean-kelly.com, which appears to be some sort of Hollywood gossip website.

I just pray that the wrong Dean Kelly is not behind bars while this other one is off in Europe (per his postings on the website feed/Twitter updated 19 hrs ago). If the Dean Kelly that I knew truly committed these crimes then I agree that he should be behind bars, but will say there is doubt in my mind based upon his basic personality and that there is indeed another model with the same name, but younger and with darker hair. And, I do not believe this is the Dean Kelly I knew posing as the younger one, but two separate people. I just can't believe the Dean I knew could have changed so much? Hardly an angel, but far from a monster.

In any case, I am sorry to learn of all the misfortune and pray the victims find healing and peace and that justice is served for them. And, in case anyone thinks I have alterior motives, or am just trying to defend him at any cost, I have not spoken to the man in over 10 years.