ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:35 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Jacqueline Gray (or Jaccie Gray, Desje Lee) is a scam fraud.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:28 am 

Jacqueline Gray (or Jaccie Gray, or Desje Lee) is a scam, doing fraud paypal payment, be careful, this person purchase fake designer bags from China and use fake credit card.

Last year, we have sent her 2 orders, but this fraudster disputed the payment after her received the order, be careful everybody!
This month, she tried to buy from us again, we refused her, then we found she used other Email boxes and name to try to buy again.

This fraudster's details are as below:

Her Email Boxes:

fabshoenista@gmail.com
jace35@optonline.net
desje.lee@gmail.com

Her Paypal account: j_blackburn@optonline.net

Her website: http://fabshoenista.com/index.php?main_page=index

Name: Jacqueline Gray /Jaccie Gray /Desje Lee
State: NJ
City: Newark
Address: 112 MAPLE AVENUE BUZZER #2 /112-114 Maple Avenue Newark, NJ
Post code: 07112
Phone: 973-368-7110 /973-782-5467

IP address: 69.127.52.172

Post subject: Re: Jacqueline Gray (or Jaccie Gray, Desje Lee) is a scam fr
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:44 pm 

KEN OF KENBAGS / DESIGNERHANDBAGSCN YOU ARE A MASQUERADING CON ARTIST AND YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF FOR YOUR CARELESS ACTIONS AND THOUGHTLESS REGARD FOR YOUR ONCE LOYAL CUSTOMERS!! SHAME ON YOU FOR BEING THE SAME LOW DOWN SCAM ARTIST/FRAUD THAT YOU'RE ALLEGING MY CLIENT TO BE!! I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU DELETE YOUR PREVIOUS THREAD OR MY CLIENT WILL BE SUING YOU FOR EVERY PENNY, DIME, NICKEL & RENMINBI! AND AFTER I AM DONE WITH YOU I WILL FORWARD YOUR SITE INFORMATION, CONTACT INFORMATION, TO THECORPORATE HEADQUARTERS OF LOUIS VUITTON, MUI MUI, CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN, GUCCI, AND ANY OTHER COMPANY IN WHICH YOU COUNTERFEITED THEIR PRODUCTS AND SOLD ON LINE VIA YOUR WEBSITE http://WWW.KENBAGS.COM!!!

If your claim is true why are you using a psuedo (fake) identity John123 instead of your real name-Ken of Kenbags/designerbagscn.com. It is a shame that designerhandbagscn a.k.a kenbags a.k.a Ken would use a legitimate fraud site to list such outlandish and criminally negligent lies about my client in an attempt to hide their OWN illegal solicitation and non-authorized distribution of a wide range of counterfeit products. However, we would like to thank you for your 100% public display of someones' personal contact information which is not public information. You have now supplied us with necessary ammunition needed in order to pursue a very lucrative civil suit against you and your organization(s): Shouhai Zhu, Eric Chen, Ken http://www.designerhandbagscn.com and http://www.kenbags.com for defamation of character, slander and unauthorized release of physical addresses related to your prior business relationship.

Here's the truth surrounding this situation: Yes, my client was an upstanding and lucrative customer of designerhandbagcn/kenbags since 4/09 thru 9/11 purchasing close to $10K (in US $) in products for her own personal use. She also referred numerous other individuals inclusive of myself to your site which also purchased mass quanitities of counterfeit handbags from your website(s). My client spent so much $$$ with this company that she was given her own personal US SALE representative to deal with by the name of James/International clothing corp. Needless, to say due to their NOT paying/shorting their US sales representative monies owed for services rendered, sloppy practices, horrendous customer service, poor lack of customer regards on returns, James abruptly left the company. Feel free to hit me up for receipts validating these purchases. Everything I state here can be validated with proof of receipts, invoices, and etc. However, in the last (2) orders purchased (totaling $320) by my client never received, after inquiring with Ken/Customer Services requesting status of her orders & proof of shipment so she could track package to see if and/or when the items were shipped. And if so, who signed for them. In stead of being meet with true, courteous and unwavering customer service she was meet with unprofessionalism and refusal to reship the (2) items purchased, investigate what had happened to the items ordered and paid for or refund her credit card for the charges. this left my client with no other recourse but to contact Paypal and her bank regarding these (2) oversea transactions. My client also forwarded the nasty emails sent to her from Ken in regards to her request to have her monies refunded due to lack of product. THERE WERE NEVER ANY FAKE CREDIT CARDS USED! THIS IS JUST A PLOY TO SHIFT THE BLAME!

As we all know Paypal and many banks offer buyer protection for instances just as this and before all/any monies are reversed by the issuing bank as well as Paypal will do an investigation into the particular transaction(s) in question. During the investigation process the Proprietor (Kenbags) is contacted alerting them that a dispute is in question alongside a copy of the complaint as issued by the buyer. This alots the proprietor/seller the opportunity to relay their side of the story and provide whatever documentation necessary to combat the claim of the buyer. My client had to supply proof to both Paypal and her issuing bank that she never received the products she paid foralongside the unprofessional emails received by Ken in regards to this matter . Proof was provided by the US postal services never delivered any required signature packages to the specified delivery address on the day or even the week Ken is alleging delivery was made.

This whole scam/fraud claims is based on the fact that Ken was required to pay my client back her monies!! Grow up Ken. You are a joke. I almost pity you. You're so oblivious to your own foolishness, cowardice and unethical practices that you've listed email addresses of other people who purchased your products AND NOT my client as you have erroneously published. You're so simple that you did not even realize that those addresses belong to people who actually patronized products from your company. However, once they find out how you have carelessly listed all their personal information, I doubt they will continue patronizing business from your company if they have not already severed ties with you due to your unprofessional antics. I know myself being one of them.

Just like the FEDS (US Attorney General) mandated a "CEASE & DESIST" order to shut down your first webpage http://www.designerhandbagscn.com in Mar 2010 forcing you to create a new web page http://www.kenbags.com, I have taken the liberty to forward your current site information as well as contact information. Not to mention I am creating a petition to find ALL the other consumers that you have cheated out of money, products. So there just may be a class action lawsuit heading your way. Oh yes, we do have the means to reach you in China/Malaysia..think again!! Special thanks to James for the information he provided me with. You should choose your battles smarter, focus on quality customer service, take better care of customers who have helped you generate the millions in sales and not compromise their personal information. But greed causes many an ugly things!!!

SO TODAY I ENTER YOUR BUSINESS INTO THE HALL OF SHAME..I GUESS THE JOKES ON YOU HUH..KEN!! I'll return the favor and leave your information as you so carelessly left mine, my clients' and some other innocent people..smh Well here it is people. And once again everything I state can be proven.. Hit me up if you have been victimized by Ken and one of his many business aliases and would like to join the class action suit going forth. Or even if you would like proof of the incidents as outlined on this blog.

Ken Bags Co., ltd
Company Address: NO1,BLD10,JD, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
Phone: 86-020-88213702
Fax: -
Mobile: 136 5078 6107

no1,bld99,rongshui streeT
guangzhou
Guangdong,322000
CN

Various email address/websites:

designerhandbascn@gmail.com,designerhandbagscn@hotmail.com
kenprocn@gmail.com
kenprocn@hotmail.com
kenprocn@yahoo.com

Sincerely,
Juliana Blackburn, Esq.

Post subject: Re: Ken Pro (kenbags.com) is a scam!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:02 pm 

KEN OF KENBAGS / DESIGNERHANDBAGSCN YOU ARE A MASQUERADING CON ARTIST AND YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF FOR YOUR CARELESS ACTIONS AND THOUGHTLESS REGARD FOR YOUR ONCE LOYAL CUSTOMERS!! SHAME ON YOU FOR BEING THE SAME LOW DOWN SCAM ARTIST/FRAUD THAT YOU'RE ALLEGING MY CLIENT TO BE!! I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU DELETE YOUR PREVIOUS THREAD OR MY CLIENT WILL BE SUING YOU FOR EVERY PENNY, DIME, NICKEL & RENMINBI! AND AFTER I AM DONE WITH YOU I WILL FORWARD YOUR SITE INFORMATION, CONTACT INFORMATION, TO THECORPORATE HEADQUARTERS OF LOUIS VUITTON, MUI MUI, CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN, GUCCI, AND ANY OTHER COMPANY IN WHICH YOU COUNTERFEITED THEIR PRODUCTS AND SOLD ON LINE VIA YOUR WEBSITE http://WWW.KENBAGS.COM!!!

If your claim is true why are you using a psuedo (fake) identity John123 instead of your real name-Ken of Kenbags/designerbagscn.com. It is a shame that designerhandbagscn a.k.a kenbags a.k.a Ken would use a legitimate fraud site to list such outlandish and criminally negligent lies about my client in an attempt to hide their OWN illegal solicitation and non-authorized distribution of a wide range of counterfeit products. However, we would like to thank you for your 100% public display of someones' personal contact information which is not public information. You have now supplied us with necessary ammunition needed in order to pursue a very lucrative civil suit against you and your organization(s): Shouhai Zhu, Eric Chen, Ken http://www.designerhandbagscn.com and http://www.kenbags.com for defamation of character, slander and unauthorized release of physical addresses related to your prior business relationship.

Here's the truth surrounding this situation: Yes, my client was an upstanding and lucrative customer of designerhandbagcn/kenbags since 4/09 thru 9/11 purchasing close to $10K (in US $) in products for her own personal use. She also referred numerous other individuals inclusive of myself to your site which also purchased mass quanitities of counterfeit handbags from your website(s). My client spent so much $$$ with this company that she was given her own personal US SALE representative to deal with by the name of James/International clothing corp. Needless, to say due to their NOT paying/shorting their US sales representative monies owed for services rendered, sloppy practices, horrendous customer service, poor lack of customer regards on returns, James abruptly left the company. Feel free to hit me up for receipts validating these purchases. Everything I state here can be validated with proof of receipts, invoices, and etc. However, in the last (2) orders purchased (totaling $320) by my client never received, after inquiring with Ken/Customer Services requesting status of her orders & proof of shipment so she could track package to see if and/or when the items were shipped. And if so, who signed for them. In stead of being meet with true, courteous and unwavering customer service she was meet with unprofessionalism and refusal to reship the (2) items purchased, investigate what had happened to the items ordered and paid for or refund her credit card for the charges. this left my client with no other recourse but to contact Paypal and her bank regarding these (2) oversea transactions. My client also forwarded the nasty emails sent to her from Ken in regards to her request to have her monies refunded due to lack of product. THERE WERE NEVER ANY FAKE CREDIT CARDS USED! THIS IS JUST A PLOY TO SHIFT THE BLAME!

As we all know Paypal and many banks offer buyer protection for instances just as this and before all/any monies are reversed by the issuing bank as well as Paypal will do an investigation into the particular transaction(s) in question. During the investigation process the Proprietor (Kenbags) is contacted alerting them that a dispute is in question alongside a copy of the complaint as issued by the buyer. This alots the proprietor/seller the opportunity to relay their side of the story and provide whatever documentation necessary to combat the claim of the buyer. My client had to supply proof to both Paypal and her issuing bank that she never received the products she paid foralongside the unprofessional emails received by Ken in regards to this matter . Proof was provided by the US postal services never delivered any required signature packages to the specified delivery address on the day or even the week Ken is alleging delivery was made.

This whole scam/fraud claims is based on the fact that Ken was required to pay my client back her monies!! Grow up Ken. You are a joke. I almost pity you. You're so oblivious to your own foolishness, cowardice and unethical practices that you've listed email addresses of other people who purchased your products AND NOT my client as you have erroneously published. You're so simple that you did not even realize that those addresses belong to people who actually patronized products from your company. However, once they find out how you have carelessly listed all their personal information, I doubt they will continue patronizing business from your company if they have not already severed ties with you due to your unprofessional antics. I know myself being one of them.

Just like the FEDS (US Attorney General) mandated a "CEASE & DESIST" order to shut down your first webpage http://www.designerhandbagscn.com in Mar 2010 forcing you to create a new web page http://www.kenbags.com, I have taken the liberty to forward your current site information as well as contact information. Not to mention I am creating a petition to find ALL the other consumers that you have cheated out of money, products. So there just may be a class action lawsuit heading your way. Oh yes, we do have the means to reach you in China/Malaysia..think again!! Special thanks to James for the information he provided me with. You should choose your battles smarter, focus on quality customer service, take better care of customers who have helped you generate the millions in sales and not compromise their personal information. But greed causes many an ugly things!!!

SO TODAY I ENTER YOUR BUSINESS INTO THE HALL OF SHAME..I GUESS THE JOKES ON YOU HUH..KEN!! I'll return the favor and leave your information as you so carelessly left mine, my clients' and some other innocent people..smh Well here it is people. And once again everything I state can be proven.. Hit me up if you have been victimized by Ken and one of his many business aliases and would like to join the class action suit going forth. Or even if you would like proof of the incidents as outlined on this blog.

Ken Bags Co., ltd
Company Address: NO1,BLD10,JD, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
Phone: 86-020-88213702
Fax: -
Mobile: 136 5078 6107

no1,bld99,rongshui streeT
guangzhou
Guangdong,322000
CN

Various email address/websites:

designerhandbascn@gmail.com,designerhandbagscn@hotmail.com
kenprocn@gmail.com
kenprocn@hotmail.com
kenprocn@yahoo.com

Sincerely,
Juliana Blackburn, Esq.

PS Tell'em Julie!! Take that you lying piece of ***t! FAKE CREDIT CARD :? ...smh. Was that the best lie you could come up with. You only mad cause my bank refunded me back my monies because I didn't receive the products that I paid for. News flash...that's the way we do things in the US. Thank God our Banking systems allow us buyer protection. Without Paypal and my banks help not only would i not have received products I paid for but I would of lost my monies as well. Can't believe that you listed all these peoples information over the web. Show's the type of people you really are (lying, low down, dirty scoundrels) and validates my claims. I AM gonna LIVE well off the millions I get from suing you! Thanks Ken!!! ALL SMILES ---JACCIE GRAY :D