ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:04 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 8:47 am 
The shoes are most likely fakes from China. There's no way you can get authentic, current season Prada's for $99.

See Italian discussion here: http://forums.ebay.it/thread.jspa?threa ... 16&start=0

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 2:49 pm 

Have to watch China more counterfeit comes out of there in the way of name brand clothing than is real. Have to really know what companies are legitimate and which arent.

Whenever i want to buy from china I have a friend of mine who has offices in China check out the company first for me. He actually sends someone over to the location of where they say they are and they find out if the company is dealing legit or not. Nice to have friends willing to help protect you .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:49 am 
OH NO! I HAVE BOUGHT PRADA SHOES ON THAT SITE :cry:
WHAT SOULD I DO?

Post subject: SHOES EMPIRE
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:38 am 

They are good copies and you do recieve them. They don't rip your card off so no worries there. It's not too much to worry about and for the price they charge you can't grumble too much. At that price they are going to be a bit dodgy really. Easy enough to pass them on for what you paid for them if you don't like them. I don't know what luck you have returrning them as no one has reported what happens if you try. Sit back and wait and don't worry too much.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 1:26 pm 

I wouldnt be telling someone to pass on counterfeit product for what they paid for it, it is illegal just to buy them much less resell them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 2:30 am 

Point taken. Bad advice.

Post subject: shoes empire
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:46 am 
i ordered two pairs on the 2/6 and am still waiting for my shoes, i have e-mailed them about 5 times and have never had a reply, think i am about to be ripped off.

Post subject: you are not the only one
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 9:23 am 
i ordered two pairs as well

its now three weeks, i have emailed the repeatedly & they do not reply

this time is a scam

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 6:19 pm 
i order a pair of pradas form this site, it took about a month but i got them.

Post subject: prada
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 12:49 pm 
are prada shoes original?

Post subject: Shoesempire scam
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:44 pm 
I have been ordering from shoes empire for a while now. Me and my collegue have done buisness with them they are very reliable. in the past, It has taken almost a month to recieve single orders. But when ordering in bulk it takes about 7 buisness days. I have seen now that are alot faster than before. They ship with USPS from turkey The long delay from order to item should be expected.

Have faith :)

Post subject: Re: Shoesempire scam
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 3:03 pm 
i have the same problem as most of the people here im from holland can some send me an email or what msn? my email is lil_muyi@hotmail.com if you contact me we can talk about it and maybe help each other... it is now been 2 weeks when i ordered them but we'll see.

Post subject: I don't know what to tell y'all!!!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:13 pm 

I ordered a pair of prada's from shoesempire on 8/2/05. I got a E-mail saying that my order is being processed, then igot 2 other e-mails, one saying my order was succesfully charged, and one that it was shipped on 8/4/05. The next week on the 10th (wensday) it was delivered to my house(but i wasn't home, so i got it the next day. So it took like 6 days to get it, and i live in Brooklyn. There something strange about them though...i can't say they are real and i can't say they are fake. I had a pair of prada american cup shoes before that i bought from the prada store in manhatten, and i compared it with the ones i ordered and they match up perfectly. I mean i tested the weight and everything. The only thing that is strange about them is how they feel on your feet (kind of stiff). If they are fakes then they did a DAM good job.

Last edited by fox060 on Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:53 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Post subject: One more thing
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:31 pm 

One more thing don't believe crap that guest is saying( on the first page). He's making everything look like paradise!!! He could be working for them. Im not saying they are authenitic and im not saying there aren't....they are just kind of strange. I'll still wear the one i got from them.....but i aint ordering from that site no more just incase, cuz how do i know they aint [b]"make" mines perfect by mistake???[/b] :?:

Last edited by fox060 on Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:34 pm 

bl

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next