ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:07 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Shoesempire scam
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:54 pm 

[quote="citymakersA"]I have been ordering from shoes empire for a while now. Me and my collegue have done buisness with them they are very reliable. in the past, It has taken almost a month to recieve single orders. But when ordering in bulk it takes about 7 buisness days. I have seen now that are alot faster than before. They ship with USPS from turkey The long delay from order to item should be expected.

Have faith :)[/quote]How did they look?

Post subject: how did you find shoesempire
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 1:52 am 

I know know why a friend of mine has 4 pairs of americas cup!

btw, how did you find the website? I never get to find those cheap stores :shock:

Post subject: Hello
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:58 am 

I bought 10 days ago from that site.
i live in belgium
i have send them my ID etc... but didn't do the back from my VISA card cause i didn't want to risk it
i whois the site domain and i saw it was from a man called Oren Abdullah from turkey.
so when is saw that i already had ma doubts about it ( https://www.godaddy.com/gdshop/whois.as ... ws&ci=1718 )

Administrative Contact:
Oren, Abdullah abdullahoren76@hotmail.com
Keresteciler Sitesi.Fatih Cad.
Sedir Sok. Keskinkilic Is Mer.
Istanbul 00000
Turkey
2126375486 Fax -- 2126375421

i paid but my account is still on hold . i always get a delivery report that says that the e-mail box from sales@shoesempire.ws is full so i am sending over and over again that mail ....

Should i Call my CC to Abort the payment?
i don't know what to do

sorry for my english

regards

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:26 am 

I've bought prada sneakers from neiman marcus for $325 and to see a site that selling for $129 is unbelievable. I've emailed the company and I've gotten 2 replies stating that they're official. Can someone give me some type of feedback because I'm eager to order.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:01 am 

pfff i just ordered some pradas yesterday at shoesempire.ws, and now i found this site. I don't have received an email yet where they say that the money is transfered. so what do you think is best, cancel it or wait for some probably fake pradas..
Also the site says they send via DHL, and within europe your items will be delivered next business day. my order is still "pending" on the site... i do not feel good about this whole thing

Ruud
Netherlands

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:19 pm 

I ordered now, well I they will not take the money if they dont send the shoes.. so :) i Thinks its pretty easy! and those shoes is possible to be sold for that price! it isnt unbelieveable!

rudolfs wrote:
pfff i just ordered some pradas yesterday at shoesempire.ws, and now i found this site. I don't have received an email yet where they say that the money is transfered. so what do you think is best, cancel it or wait for some probably fake pradas..
Also the site says they send via DHL, and within europe your items will be delivered next business day. my order is still "pending" on the site... i do not feel good about this whole thing

Ruud
Netherlands

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:20 pm 

shonda262003 wrote:
I've bought prada sneakers from neiman marcus for $325 and to see a site that selling for $129 is unbelievable. I've emailed the company and I've gotten 2 replies stating that they're official. Can someone give me some type of feedback because I'm eager to order.

what do you mean that they are official?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:43 pm 

If someone told me I could get an Official Rolex that would normally cost me 15,000 dollars for 500.00 its a no brainer that it is a fake, copycat, not worth the plating that is put on it. Anyone who says that you can get something for half the price of the retail pricing and they are in another country be very discerning it is most likely pirated copies.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:39 am 

So did everyone got their shoes, or not? And how long did take? I also live in holland....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:02 pm 

:x WHAT SHOULD I DO :?: i bought a pair from shoeempire. they are not the size i ordered. women US 4. should i sent it back? im offering to sell them for $100 for anyone who wants them. they are about a size 7 black american cup w/ laces. anyonee pls. :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 11:18 am 

hey, i've ordered from shoesempire.com, i went downtown brooklyn and looked at the pradas and i looked in harlem also, and the shoes seem official to me.....it comes with the bag, the tags, the paper wrapper with the name on it and the box. its also made of real leather and real suede and it matches up with the pradas in harlem and downtown brooklyn, all mines says prada on the bottom middle of the sneakers and in a red line starting from the heel, the said it should say "prada made in italy" inside the shoe sole, and it cant be scratched off or peeled of or else it was ironed on and the first pair i bought in last year may paint has never faded peeled or scratched off......if that aint authentic, then i dont know what else is, lol!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 11:20 am 

and all my shoes came no more than 3 weeks to come from shoes empire......im from new york city by the way

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 11:20 am 

and all my shoes came no more than 3 weeks to come from shoes empire......im from new york city by the way

Post subject: They are poorly made copies - don't buy!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:19 am 

The other day i decided to order shoes from shoesempire totally on a whim and because i decided that the price was worht a try. The shoes came in 3 days, which is pretty remarkable since they were shipped from Turkey.
They are clearly fake, the overall quality of the stitching is very poor and, since i use at the gym, they have already started to fall apart. The so called authenticity card is just a clear plastic card with prada printed on the top but nothing else on it. The box does not have any of the manufacturer information i.e. bar code, item No. etc....
The rubber band on the side is beige, not white as it should be in real prada shoes (mine are white & silver, other color combos might have the beige band) and if you look at it carefully the design of the shoe is slightly different in some details, especially where the leather srtip on the side meets the one at the top, where the laces are. Also, the suede on the back meets the top of the shoe at at slightly different angle when compared to the real deal. The rubber band on the tongue is very poorly stitched and the stitch lines are not straight.
Real Prada shoes are the best quality ever and you will never find crooked stitching on them. I own many pairs of high-end Italian designer shoes and for a trained eye it's easy to tell fakes.
They are good copies but they probably won't hold up much longer. With a little research it's possible to find real Prade sneakers starting from about $200 and they are legit. I just thought to share my experience so that noone else will support this despicable business.

Post subject: Shoes Empire NOT scam!!!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:04 am 

I just purchased a pair of Prada shoes from Shoes Empire. Though at first I was very skeptical because Prada Shoes normally cost about $325 - $400. I oredered my shoes on 11/14 and I recieved my shoes on 11/19 (I paid for DHL express shipping). Once I got my shoes, I compared them to the Prada shoes I had purchased from Neiman Marcus. I was able to spot a few small differences. 1st, the upper suede in the back of the original was a little wider. Also, on the inside of the originals, there is a piece of suede lining in the back to protect your hill from rubbing. The ones I purchased from Shoes Empire lacked that. Also, there was no sku on the box from Shoes Empire. But for $129 its a damn good knock off. To the naked untrained eye you wouldn't be able to tell the difference. Besides, I don't care if they are fakes, I like the color variety. More than that, I LIKE THE PRICE!!!

Any ?'s email me at the link below

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next