Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:36 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: China Infrastructure Capital Management
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:13 am 

Hi Azztek.

Regarding - China Infrastructure Capital Management ("C.I.C.M."):

You and other victim U.S. "investors" would be wise to meet and organise. Engage experienced private investigators to examine the principals of the company, their background & relationship, who controls the accounts, etc.

Prepare precise chronologies of facts; have them checked by your lawyers, and forward copies to the various U.S Federal regulatory authorities as well as sending a copy to Greg McLeod of the Melbourne office of the Australian Securities & Investment Commission (Australian regulatory authority) and tell them your story.

ASIC laid the 47 charges against Pennicott which are being prosecuted by the Melbourne Office of Department of Public Prosecutions (D.P.P.). I am sure they would be most interested in your story.

Last edited by anja on Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject: Re: China Infrastructure Capital Management
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:56 pm 

Hi everyone, I hope you can help me with information. I'm currently searching for information about China Infrastructure Capital Management and I can't seem to find any information in Google or in any search engine. Actually, this thread is the only available source info that I found.

If you have any information about the company please PM me. We had investment a substantial amount of money in it and we are now hearing a lot of not so good news about it.

Thank you very much for any info any of you can provide.

Post subject: Re: China Infrastructure Capital Management
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:28 am 

Hi Azztek,
thanks for providing details about CICM. You are very likely being defrauded.

In Melbourne Australia, Gabrial appointed "front men" as company directors, whom he controlled via power of attorney. For example, Gabrial appointed convicted criminal Elvis Beekmeyer in as director of IBP Capital Pty Ltd and paid him "under the table". Gabrial also appointed "Richard Green" as director of another of his companies - an unemployed, down & out musician.

For "Wealth Creation Education Pty Ltd", Gabrial and his Chinese partner "Jane Lee" registered a "Wang Yu Mia" born Hainan, China as director & secretary, giving her residential address as the local office they worked from.

We believe that Gabrial has set up and controls CICM since his "new" wife Cynthia does not possess any qualifications nor experience to reasonably be employed by any company as VP International Trade.

Some basic research on the other office holders shows the usual collection of very inexperienced businesmen and proven conmen that Gabrial likes to work with.

Last edited by anja on Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:28 pm, edited 4 times in total.