ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:48 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: FAKE WEBSITES - ARM UNIFORM TRADING CO
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:30 pm 

I have recently been a victim from a fake website. The website is very professional looking and I am sure they have duped many others. The company is ARM UNIFORM TRADING CO, a Pakistani company. I have done some investigation since I was ripped off and found they address is non existant, and the company does not exist, yet they are advertising everywhere and I am sure they have caught out a heap of people. I should have done this before I sent them any money. I want to warn everyone that ARM UNIFORM TRADING CO IS A FAKE and not to engage in any trade with them whatsoever.

If you have had any dealings with them I would like to know. Also, are there any ways to prevent, or hamper them from advertising all over the net?

Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Post subject: Re: FAKE WEBSITES - ARM UNIFORM TRADING CO
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:35 pm 

I too appear to have been scamed however they are still in communication with me so I am still holding out a little hope of getting my samples. we will see what happens.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:34 pm 

Good luck with that. They maintained contact for a very short time claiming they had run out of supplies to complete the order. I have contacted a group in Pakistan called Sialkot Export Industry who have advised me the address of the company does not exist. This suggests that they don't even have a place to make the sample items. I have sent them a lot of emails but I no longer even get a response. I hope you have not lost too many dollars, but if you happen to get any samples please let me know!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:45 pm 

I have just gone through the paperwork, the name that I sent this to is Muahmmad Shiraz, Haji Pura Feteh Ghar Road, Sialkot. Can your contact go and see him? I will ask my contacts to pay him a visit also and see what happens.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:23 pm 

It seems that this company have been using different contact names. The theif I was in contact with was Arshad Mehmood of the same address. This address is non existant according to the Sialkot Export Industry and all the telephone numbers are for mobile telephones, making it a bit difficult to catch up with them. I have not been successful in phoning them.

I have contacted the Sialkot Police to get more information on this company and am awaiting a response. I am also going to as many websites as possible where Arm Uniform Co is advertising requesting they remove them so others don't get duped. If I get any more info I will post it here for you. I have found a reliable Pakistani company who makes repo ww2 stuff if you are interested. There prices are also not bad and the samples I have got are also good. I have sold it on ebay and made a few dollars. Send me an email - mail@armygroupsouth.com

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:45 am 

I have real problems with ARM UNIFORM TRADING CO, Sialkot. The company has a very professional webside <http://www.armuniform.com/>
but it doesn´t seem to be anything behind. The company uses different banks every time. The address has changed every time. However my POC Mr Mansoor has written very nice about the company, but I don´t trust him any more.
I have now contacted the different banks the company uses, Sialkot Export Industries, the Police, the Government and the Embassy in Stockholm.
We have to cooperate to stop companies like this as soon as possible.
If anybody has further information it would be greatful.
In addition, If I should be able in the future to trust this company I will let you know immediately.