ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:27 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Protect Yourself from Dr. Grady Mayeaux and his schemes!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:06 pm 

Someone by the name of Dr. Grady Mayeaux uses every trick in the book to solicit his marketing scheme and defraud the United States of America.? He even uses things like "going green" and religon as a marketing tools.? Avoid all of his websites like the plague!

Here are some of them...

ChristianSuccess.org
airwindwater.com
ebiministries.com
earthcaregreenproducts.com
moldinspectionandtesting.com
6millionleads.com
moldinstituteusa.com
topsuccessteam.com
downtoearthcarolinas.com

?He also uses a tax fraud scheme to avoid taxes.? He claims he does business under a non-profit organization, which is clearly a falsehood.? His business partner and "retired" tax attorney, Arthur P. Trankos, was convicted of conspiring to defraud the United State and charged with preparing and presenting fraudulent tax returns for Thomas Woodward and his wife (February 24, 1983; please read all about it at http://cases.justia.com/us-court-of-app ... 22/143505/) or (just Google Arthur P. Tranakos).

You won't have to look far to see that these two good friends are as dishonest as the come!

Post subject: Re: Protect Yourself from Dr. Grady Mayeaux and his schemes!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:07 pm 

here is his latest
http://www.solarenergygolfcarts.com/kb/index.html
I found the same panels from the people that he is probably buying them from for a savings of around $800 less, so I checked here, and saw your post, here is something fun for you to do look at the spelling of his last name and then his son's, he has changed the spelling making it harder to google him, here is the spelling that he uses Grady Mayeuax, here is his sons name Russell Mayeaux notice the u and the a are reversed, have fun look him up both ways. I am glad that i checked him out here before doing business with him.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:49 pm 

My name is Dr. Grady Mayeaux. This blog posted against me seems awful unfair. My name was miss pelled by the web master as indicated by the last blogger statement. First of all I have NEVER TAKEN ONE PENNY FROM MY MINISTRY EVER.One can check my legal 501 C 3 non profit orgianizatiion through the IRS, Exegetical Institute, Inc. . It is public knowledge. Second, Arthur Tranakos came to my ministry in 1991. So I am to turn away a person who has changed their lives from my ministry , NO , Arthur is a very good friend and will help anyone in need. Having said that, most of those sites being listed by this blogger are not active. This blogger posted on another posting, and the person in charge checked Earth Care Products, Inc. in the State of Georgia out immediately, and found our company clean, and then she locked down the blog to be removed. All one has to do is check with the Secretary of State of Georgia to confirm what I am saying. I am an honest man, who works on the square, I am a Christian. I have many references. I have started 39 churches in India, worked in mission fields, spent years in bible College. I do not mix my faith and religion with my business. This blogger stated on another blog he hoped my God was real. Well I know he is real. I am willing to speak to anyone, anywhere anytime, and I pray that you do not let people make your decisions in life based on blogging people. My oldest son is a Chief Deputy with a large Sherrifs department over 900 badges. My youngest son mentioned here is a very schooled and loving son. I have 9 grand children. I am 65 years old. I am not an owner of any company. I am retired on my SI income. I volunteer to help others. Why dont you call me instead of condeming me and my family.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:14 pm 
Site Admin/Co-Founder

Grady,
First, this is a message board, not a blog.
Second, the post was by a board member not by the webmaster.

Now, do you own any of the websites listed in the first message in this thread?

Share your story with the media and educate others about scams! Details here http://scamvictimsunited.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=6319
Sign our petition http://www.change.org/actions/view/crea ... s_programs
Follow our blog http://scamvictimsunited.wordpress.com/
Find us on Twitter, Facebook and more http://www.retaggr.com/page/ShawnMosch

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:22 am 

No I do not own any of those sites other than ebiministries.com site.. Most of those sites do not even exist. Evidently this posting is coming from the results of and MLM Company that several of us joined in early 2000, only to find out we too were the victims of another MLM Scam ourselves.

I resigned from this company in early 2007 as a Master Manager. We are the victims, I ended up with credit card debt, ended up losing my home, They had church at the meetings in Greenville, They hired Duke Duval , a professional Christian Speaker , preachers and singers, and taught us to advertise through the Christian approach, as they have posted in a large piece of stone , They give all the Glory to God, fly the Christian Flag . Many of us fell for this, many have in the past and many will in the future.
We were taught to coop. That was the reason for the different web sites representing recruiting and some representing products that were coming out. The MLM company also claimed they were coming out with a Wind Tree, a Vertical wind energy unit. That never happened, and had not only me but thousands of others bringing people in the business on a lie, it never happened, I got scammed along with nearly a million dealers. The Christian career site was shut down by the whole coop group as we felt it was not right to continue advertising and bringing people in the MLM business.. Same thing with Airwindwater.com all for the Eco quest program.

For the record, the companies my son operates and I consult with are NOT MLM and NEVER will be. Earth Care is a secular, tax paying company registered in the State of Georgia. Earthcaregreenproducts.com is owned by my son Russell Mayeaux, Downtoearthcarolinas.com is owned by Mike Smoot in S Carolina.

Lastly, as the Going Green charge by this person, The product I just invented The Golf Cart Solar Charging System Peel and Stick was chosen at the Orlando Florida two weeks ago PGA Convention. Thousands of folks tested my product, and selected it to be the Best New Product of The Year. I am not using Going Green to scam anyone. It is a great new product and will help the carbon foot print all over the world.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:38 am 

A man who worked with our ministry for many years had this to say about who we are. We fed the hungry, worked with mentally challenged children, conducted home bound visitation, built roofs on widows homes, worked as on call chaplains in local hospitals, visited seniors in personal care homes and nursing homes, trained bush pastors from India, and much more.

Grady,

First, many congratulations of making Master Manager. I know that you and
Annette have really worked for it and now deserve to receive the
recognition that comes with the distinction.

Second, how is your Mother and other family members in LA? We have really
thought about them and prayed for their safety.

How do you like Florida? Where are you in FL?

We're doing fine, I'm still on oxygen, but am able to do most things - just
a little slower then before.

We're going to have to make a change in the next year or so. Age is
creeping up on us and this place is getting too much for us to take care
of. Dale's children are all grown - in fact, Penny, the oldest daughter,
had a baby girl so we're now Great Grand Parents. Funny, but we don't feel
that old. If the Lord wills, I think we'd like to relocate back to
Maryland and be with and near our daughter, Linda, and her wonderful
Christian family. No plans yet, and the thought of down sizing and moving
is very much overwhelming, but we're praying about it and will see what
happens next year.

Grady, I may never see you again, but I want you to know that you and
Annette played a huge role in my life in working with you and observing
your faith in Jesus. That relationship began the change in my life and for
that I owe you my deepest and most sincere appreciation.

Love from,

Bob & Margie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:26 pm 

As the owner of Down To Earth Carolinas, I am not sure why I am included in jeff1029's original posting. Either you are wreckless individual or you don't care who you try to smear. Either of these two are unacceptable. Your really reaching with all of this; over 25 years have gone by since the tax case you reference. I know Grady well and know him to be a man of integrity; not anything like what you try to paint him as. You have zero credibility with me and I insist you take me off your postings and/or reveal why you have included me on them. My guess is you will do neither, as you don't want the facts to get in the way of your "work". Michael Smoot

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:44 pm 

As to the assertion from truth seeker that our award winning technology "Best New Products" at the PGA Merchandise Show http://www.pgashow.com.(Strike 1) Where did you find this product for $800 less? This product is patent-pending with Earth Care Products, Inc. and is priced under our competition with inferior technology.(Strike 2) If you saw something on EBAY, and would buy a product like this via EBAY, with no warranty and no guarantee of it being Earth Care Products, Inc.'s product, then that would be your gamble. (Strike 3). Your out!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:22 pm 

Dr. Grady Mayeaux is the most dishonest and rude business person I have ever done business with.

He professes himself a "Christian honest man". Please do yourself a favor and do not involve yourself with him, his sons, or his company.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:07 pm 

People can say whatever nice things they want to say about Grady....I regret ever talking to guy.

Last edited by johnvalan on Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:40 am, edited 5 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:13 pm 

Seems like Grady may have a multi -level scheme choosing different levels to buy into.
With some underhanded plots, people sometimes misrepresent themselves to make a buck.