ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:18 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: szeverlink at www.szeverlink.cn
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:43 am 

I just wanted to inform everyone that szeverlink located at http://www.szeverlink.cn and also active on this forum is a scam.

In november i placed an order with them for a sample of two gps systems.
He was in a hurry for me to send the money and kept mailing why it hadn't arrived yet. then two weeks later he acknowledged the money was there.

That is when the whole story started.
Instead of the promised 4-5 days delivery he said they were not in stock, after mailing him over the next two weeks he informed me that the factory no longer had them in stock either and they didn't know when production would resume.
Strange, since 2000 other chinese traders sell the same 910 tomtom gps.

Then came the long line of emails with a replies ranging from , we are very bussy to we have been on vacation. Note that this man Henry is able to go on vacation more than he works.

Anyway, it is now three months later, and he stopped replying a while ago.
When i used other mailaccounts to inform about prices and stock he claimed he had more than 50 in stock and delivery time was 4-5 days.

This guy is a total joke, and maybe he had some good luck with other people who lost money with him and just forgot about it.
I am not forgetting, and i want to warn people so they don't fall for the same trap.

So in short, DO NOT BUY FROM SZEVERLINK because he takes your cash and never sends the goods.

If you want to make a fake price request or have some fun with him feel free to email him at sales@szeverlink.cn

I truly hope that owners of "companies" like his get a ban for life on trading websites , they give the chinese exporters a bad reputation.