ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:59 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Lv bgaz.com
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:45 pm 

I am sooo livid. I ordered $318 worth of bgas from this site and they never sent me anything and I have yet to receive my refund. I ordered them Nov. 29, 2007. They never sent anything so I asked for a refund they said 2-8 weeks. I am still waiting. The only way to contact them is via website. They have stopped anwsering my emails at this point. I am so angry with myself for not doing better research. I am going to attempt to contact the site through my bank where they took my money out. DON"T USE LVBAGZ.COM they are scamming people left and right.

Post subject: Re: Lv bgaz.com
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 1:44 pm 

Thank you for posting this. I almost ordered from this place--but wanted to do some research first. I'm really glad I ran into your post (and others) on this site. Very helpful. I'm sorry you lost money--but am grateful that you took the time to warn others. Greatly appreciated.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:36 pm 

I've ordered two Louis Vuitton bags from this company. The first bag was the Monogram Manhattan PM. Two months later the strap started coming apart. I called them at 1-866-522-7611 and they paid for shipping and sent me a new bag. The second bag was the Beverly GM bag. I have had fantastic customer service with this company. I paid with a credit card each time and the bag came within 2 weeks. The last time I ordered was about September 2007 or so. I just tried to go to their web site with no luck. I just tried the phone number and the line is busy.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:56 am 

I have never bought anything from lvbagz.com. Is it good? http://www.voguepurse.com is quite good with service and quality. But the price seems a bit higher, definitely, they have top quality designer bags.