ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:11 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Heritage Telecoms Channels (htbtelecoms) / Arabambi SCAM!!!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:48 pm 

This is an update to the other thread I made: http://scamvictimsunited.com/phpBB2/vie ... ec36cae064

The scam company that...scammed me has channed their site and fake company name. They went from being called Mobyledoomz , Bristol Telecom Limited , and now their called Hertage Telecoms Channels. Here is a link to their scam site: http://htbtelecoms.com/ ( htbtelecoms.com )

They also have another scam site called Arabambi. Here is a link to their other scam site: http://www.arabambi.ebored.com/ ( arabambi.ebored.com

And: http://www.arabambiltd.com (arabambiltd.com)

I made an update thread so the names and sites that this scam is apart of will instantly lead to this thread when some tries to put their name in a search engine, hopefully protacting people from falling for their scam. IF ANYONE COMES ACROSS ANY OF THESE SCAM SITES, TURN THE OTHER WAY!

Post subject: I think they are changing their scam again
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:18 am 

Okay, so I just checked all of the scam sites they use to have and now they don't work. Im guessing they seen my warnings and decided to change their scam names and sites again.

But im not going to just let them scam people over the holidays for their money so whatever they change their names to i'll let people know.

And since I know the scammers that scammed me are reading this and know who I am all I have to say to you is that You've f*cked with the wrong person! :twisted:

Post subject: htbtelecom.en.supplierlist.com is another part of their SCA
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:38 pm 

I just found another (but similar) SCAM site of theirs:http://htbtelecom.en.supplierlist.com/ ( htbtelecom.en.supplierlist.com )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:26 pm 

Even though some of there scam sites are down they are still promoting them threw different forums and company advertising sites so these warnings are still necessary.

Over the last few months they have changed their names to: Mobyledoomz , Bristol Telecom Limited , htbtelecoms.com , arabambi.ebored.com , xlapdist.com , xamxamltd.com , xetcommunications Limited .

So be careful when doing holiday shopping because they will say anything to scam you out of your money!

Post subject: Christmas shoppers warning
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:04 pm 

Im bumping this so Christmas shoppers that are thinking of purchasing from any of their scams will see this.

Post subject: I recieved a DEATH THREAT from the scammer(s).
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:08 pm 

URGENT UPDATE

I've been trying to get into contact with the people/person that scammed me and I finally was able to get a response from them.

He told me that "there was no way he was going to get caught and that I should stop the warnings I put up and just join him". I laughed at him and told him I wasn't going to join him or stop putting up warnings everytime he created a new scam.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THIS WAS HIS REPLY:

(from: "Xetcomm Distributors" <xetcomm_distributores@hotmail.com>)

""Never mind joining me, and please don't stop posting about me ok, the price is very simple you will pay with your life, i still have your address and all i need to confirm is if u still there, i sent someone to call if that was ur real phone number and am happy its is.
So have u watched a movie titled 44 minutes, if yes then waits and see the end of your life in a short time to come...

Please don't email me again you just continue your job by posting the company name on forum, am on my way to the bank and Italian woman paid $3,600 for me this morning g i need to pick up the money at wu and prepare on how to ship the package to her..
as for you, the battle line is drawn and try to let your families knows that you have some weeks more to live....
F**k you!!!!"""
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course I laughed at him again and told him once more that I wasn't going to stop. Him making these empty death threats towards me lets me know that these warnings are seriously hurting his scam. Because even though he places alot of scam ads in random forums around the net, not alot of people fall for them unless there is a website for people to go to before they buy. But every site he puts up i'll be there to warn everyone everytime of his new scam. :evil:

PLEASE DO NOT LET SOMEONE LIKE THIS STEAL AND SCAM YOU OUT OF YOUR MONEY!!!