ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:55 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: www.housingrecovery.org I have called several times, no help
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:41 pm 

On May 1,2006 I contacted them to see if they could help me save my home. I spoke to Dan S. He told me that the company would work on my behalf with my lender. He also said that Law & Assoc. were a member of the BBB. I was told that we could make payments over the next few weeks so I asked over & over if they would be able to help me. He assured me that I would not lose my home. So I sent a payment of 250.00.

On May 2,2006 I faxed all the paper work they requested. the next 3 weeks I kept in contact with them about anything I had recieved or calls from my lender.

Around the 3rd week I sent them another payment of 600.00 and that is when I was told that they will not do anything on my behalf until they were paid in full.

The sale date came and went.On June 17th I sent them a letter stating that I am requesting a refund of the 850.00 I paid them for the reasons of giving me misleading information,such as being a member of the BBB,which they are not. For not contacting my lender.They have done nothing worth 850.00 and that I would not be sending anymore monies at this time. I requested that the refund be mailed within 2 wks of recieving the letter.

On June 27th I called and spoke to Mr.Boyle.The company had recieved my letter & it went to the commitee on the 23rd of June & something should be decided in a few days.

I have called several times with no call backs from them.I have also emailed them too with no response.

This company did not do anything for the amount of 850.00.They Never contacted my lender! I emailed them to send me proof of the services they have provided & they have until July 12th(reg mail) or July 7th by email. If the can show me proof of the work they did on my behalf then I am willing to take a reduced refund of 600.00 but no less.I have contacted the BBB. The next step is to contact the attorney general in FL.I will fight this until I get what I am deserved. I did the leg work & everything else I paid them to do!

On the bright side, My home was not sold & I found a non-profit organization who helped me for free! I & my husband NEVER expected to be in the situation of maybe losing our home & when I contacted Law & Associates I really put my trust & faith in them to come up with a plan to save my home which they DID NOT do.

Some advice...If your are in the situation of losing your home. First of all DO NOT pay anyone to work on your behalf with the lender.You contact your lender immediately & keep in contact with them.Find a local non profit housing organization to see if they can help you. Please do not give this company or any others your money that you do not have in the first place.they know how to reel you in & take your money for services they promise to providethen never do.

First of all,why have I yet to receive the info I asked for in July of 2006? You have had ample time to send it.If your company did nothing wrong then you shouldn't have a problem with sending me the info I requested ASAP.

Your company NEVER contacted my lender.My husband NEVER negotiated any plans directly with our lender.A non profit organization helped us.Now the reason for no refund is because we lied to you about several plans we had with our lender? Since when did the reason for no refund change?

About the BBB...I know you are not a member but that's not what Dan S. told me. I was told by him that your company was a member more than once. You don't call that misleading? They tried to contact you several times about my complaint but you never responded. If you did no wrong wouldn't you want to tell them that?

I don't take being lied to lightly. I did the leg work I paid you to do.I requested simple proof of the work your company did for the amount that I paid you.

Come on for once be a stand up guy and show people that I'm wrong about you and your company.

I would love to see it happen.

http://housingrecovery.org
877-467-3595
info@housingrecovery.org

http://myfloridalegal.com/webfiles.nsf/ ... plaint.pdf
http://www.myfloridalegal.com/lit_ec.ns ... 6100459DBD

Tom Law
Asier Holdings
13660 Wright Cir
Tampa, Fl 33626
toml@aesirholdings.com

Post subject: Re: www.housingrecovery.org I have called several times, no