ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:59 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: bidz.com is a scam. Beware
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:15 pm 

I bid on 3 items of jewelry and son them. I thought perhaps someone needed to sell their jewelry due to bad economy. One item was said to have a comparative value of $1, 700 on other online stores. When I received it and took it to a jeweler to see its value(it looked cheap) he said it was worth about $35. All three items were trash compared to what they led me to believe while auctioning. They will not refund the whole amount, and say there is a note at the end of their site that says none of their product price values are real prices. It does say that on their site, but you have to search for it and discover it after you have been scammed. It is their out. Turns out all of their jewelry is their own stuff, not individual auctioneers. They are in it to rip people off

Post subject: Re: bidz.com is a scam. Beware
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:12 pm 

Dear customer,

We would like to begin by apologizing for any inconveniences this may have caused. All of our items are 100% guaranteed to be as described. We provide a compare price and some items might have a retail price. The Compare Price is based on what we believe to be the maximum prices other jewelers advertise online for similar jewelry items. This price in no way reflects worth, suggested retail price or an actual advertised price.

You should always make sure to have all the information provided in the description page of the auction evaluated with your local appraiser/jeweler before you bid or buy.

The Retail Price is intended to be representative of suggested retail prices from the manufacturer.

We hope this information is of use to you. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate in contacting us. Our customer service team is available to assist you, 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Customer Service Monday - Sunday, 24/7
Phone: 1-888-247-BIDZ
International Customers: 1-310-280-7373

Please feel free to contact us with any questions and or concerns.

Thank you,

Bidz.com