ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:48 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: BEWARE OF "NICK009KERRY009@YAHOO.COM"
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 3:16 pm 

:x :shock: I had a laptop computer which I listed on Craigs List for $800.00 in Los Angeles on X-Mas Eve. Along comes this slime Kerry and offers me $870.00 in order to pay my shipping and tells me this is a gift to his son from his "beloved" father but he must have the computer by Tuesday. He asks me what it looks like but does not bother to ask me speed memory, or normal questions one would ask when buying a computer. This was my first hint! Then he said he would have me paid by USPS Money Order and told me it was reliable and had me sent something that was from the post office which state Express Payment SM and looked about as much from the Post Office as my stepson's drawings. He then wanted me to overnight ship the computer to him explaining that he could not stop payment on the money order and I would receive it within 24 hours. I then asked him how he did all this at 9:00 p.m. on X-Mas Eve and how was I to find a federal express store open on X-Mas Eve. I played along with him at first and then lowered the boom after my police officer husband was standing behind me reading all this garbage. I then told him that my computer was not leaving my side until I could confirm the money order was legit and then he cancelled the order stating he needed the computer by Tuesday. I then told him he was going to land himself in prison if he kept this up.

Stay clear of this one!