Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:21 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Scam: Linda Marlon @ lmarlonprojecty@aol.com
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:20 pm 

First Email:

Hello,

I saw your advert on Craigslist concerning your room for rent,i would like to know if the room is still available.I'll be traveling down to Canada for a 1 year vacation all the way from the UK,also i want you to let me know your rent and your mode of payment and if there's any form of me signing a lease then i will handle that aspect as soon as i make confirmation payment for the room and when i finally arrive i can fill and be able to sign as well...

I hope to hear from you soon.

Linda Marlon.

Second Email:

Hello,

Thanks so much for your response to my e-mail. I am okay with everything you have said,I would be really glad if I end up sharing your lovely home with you.I intend coming over too canada by 24 of April and it is okay by me to make the deposit prior to my arrival to enable you keep the room for me as i cannot afford to loose out on the opportunity.

a Little about me , 24 year old am hearing impaired, easy going, friendly, loving and neat and I can assure you if I end up getting the room from you, it would always be squeaking clean. My Hobbies are traveling and meeting new people, working Out, Dancing,Swiming and Hiking/Walking and I like to associate myself with all kind of people of different ethnicity and share experience with each other.

As regards payment, It is okay by me to pay you a months rent prior to my arrival to enable you secure the room for me, payment would be made by my dad which will be via a credit card transfer which seems to be more reliable and an easy means of payment because my dad has one with royal bank of canada and which he can easily transfer funds any where in the world. If you are okay with this mode of payment which is going to reflect instantly get back to me asap so i would ask my dad details he would require from you...

Thanks and hope to read from you soon.

Sincerely ,
Linda.