ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:34 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: This has also gotta be a scam - "Renter" named Anna Hicks
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 12:22 pm 

My "renter" from roommates.com sounds like a lot of others posted here. "She" claims to be mostly deaf so talking on phone is not good. She live in Pennsylvania not overseas but her financial supervisor will be sending the cashiers check.
Here is her info email. Anna Hicks is the name she uses. I havn't received any check yet but will not deposit or send any $$$ out. Anything I should do like contact FBI or roommates.com or other agencies ?

Hello...
Thanks so much for the mail. I really do appreciate the breakdown details of the house (room) that i read in your profile .And please tell me more about the room,the actual price and deposite per month. I'll be so glad if you can reserve the room for me and remove the advert from Roommate.com as i'll love to rent the place and will really love to have a view of the place soon as you have it and also more info . as you have promised hopefully in your next email ,okay here is my biography...
Height: 5'5" (165 cm)
Weight: 108 lbs (50 kg)
Physique: Moderate
Body Style: Average
Activity Level: Active
My Hair Color: Black
Hair Length: lil Long
Eye Color: Blue
Smoking: No
Drinking: Occasionally
Marital Status: Single
Children: None
Birth Sign: Taurus
Religion: Christianity
Languages I speak: English
Ethnicity: Native-American
Piercings: Ears Only
Tattoos: None
Education: MCSA/MCSE
My Occupation: I work two jobs. One as a Sales Reps, the other is fashion hair stylist. I run my own saloon back in jax florida.
I Grew up in: Ireland and USA and i am currently living in Pennsylvania.
My favorite Dishes are: Barbecue, Deli, Eastern-European, Fast Food/Pizza, Seafood, Thai, Vietnamese
Physical and healthy activities: Football, Games, Dancing, Swiming and Hiking.
Some of the things i will be moving in is suite case containing my books my 24' JVC PLASMA TV and DVD Home theatre my clothes in two luggages my laptop computer (hp) and piece of furnitures.
I always enjoy alittle video game or watch sports on tv when indoor alone. I love dogs, had in the past but i still plan to have one soon. I'm a clean lady also. Let me know a little more about the place... .i guess i like a quiet environment not too quiet but pleasant to live in. as i will like to know if you will prefer to be paid by certified bank check or United state postal money order.. I also want to be clear about the amount you asking for each month. I pay my bills promptly with no delay. I will send picture of me, am not beautiful but nice looking. I am a non-smoker, fun, clean, tidy, quiet, and respectful partial deaf lady and i'm very good in reading peoples lips if the speech is english. I hope you are a happy person.