ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:16 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Rose Kelvin, 27 French
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:50 pm 

This is the same letter posted by someone else on here who said the person called themselves nicole

bonjour,

Thanks so much for replying my email,I really do appreciate it,. I would have loved us to see before making any plan but i really have alot of things to do right now,But will be okay if you can tell me more about the place and yourself.

More about me again i am a nurse,27 years old..I am the neat type,I like honest,responsible,trustworthy and hardworking people while I dislike lazy,messy,uncaring people and I love pets so much,am quiet and easy going person to live with. I'm 5"7' straight. i like tourising and,i don't keep late nights neither will i have overnight guest around, but i am okay if you do,I was born and bread in france as there was where i had my university education and stays with my uncle there!!I speaks French and English, so you have the chance to learn french

I lived almost all my life way in paris before coming down to SD,I am presently in SOUTH DAKOTA now (really i know that most renter will love to meet the person renting to before move in)i cant judge myself but i am a Godfearing and straight forward person that respect you and your privacy, I was in my final year when my mum died,i lost my dad before i was born,I grew up with my uncle after my mum died...she was a nurse before she died,so i knew much about nursing before she died,I served in the Paris Red Cross for 8 months,we have involve
d in projects that includes orphans,orphanages,heart related diseases in children betweeen the ages of 4-10yrs,and we were also in alabama when they had the attack of hurricane katrina

Ambition and Work:

I was looking to move over to your state, because i understand that i'll be doing good overthere as i ve been told by my uncle's friend who ones live overthere..And i will be working with any hospital around as i am also making enquires on that now...

Am sure You 'll really like the person that i am ,because i will also do the dishing if you like,I work when i am to and relax when i am to,I also like sharing my thoughts also....paying rent on time will not be a problem as i will also be making the rent fee before the month ends....
Right now.I ve the support of my uncle about my well being,so you shouldn't be bothered about if i am competent of paying the rent

I must confess am comfortable with the price and I will want to secure the place down before my arrival so i will want you to tell me all about the place,as i can't see it before my arrival butI'll be comfortable with pictures or a good description will do as I dot have much prefrence...I also will want you to know that i have my car that i will be coming over with,and little of my furnitures,please let me know if there will be room for them..

With all that i ve
said above,I have told you more about me and a picture of mine will be attach in the next email,Let me also know how i can go about securing the place down before my arrival as i will also be busy from next week preparing to come over and let me know if you can take off the ad off the site as i am going to secure the place with a deposit

Feel free to ask me any question and as i ve said,i am looking to move in asap,but want to secured it now

Thanks..
rose

P:S I would have love to call you but am having problem with my phone

Post subject: Re: Rose Kelvin, 27 French
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:05 pm 

Got this one as well
Used email: kelvinrose008@aol.com

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:16 pm 

I sent a bogus reply back and got this today! SCAM SCAM SCAM

Hi again ,

Thanks once again for the quick reply,I would have loved to call You but am leaving now to see my sick uncle ,i can only communicate through email but I will, whenever i get there but before that i will want to secure the place,I am very happy meeting a person like you,It 's nice reading from you again and i will never ever want to loose the room even without seeing the place ,i smell the kind of person whom you are and i like you,I will want You to know that i am okay with the cost ,if none is included again.....

I got to believe that the person that one wants to live with matters most,i believe that you'll be a nice person,I just have my dressers,computer table,kitchen utensils and a queen size bed,2 big luggages and my car to be shipped....

I got a message that my uncle is sick in france and i have to go see him but i am making plans to secure place so that when i come back i'll just move in into the place we are talking about. and with the way we ve communicated,I am okay with you and i want you to know that i don't want to make any travel plans without securing a place down now,I will be signing a year lease for the start if you are okay with that,so i ve let my uncle understand more about you and the place,He is really comfortable and he told me that it is a nice area he had lived in the states before and he said that i should not afford to loose your place also he said that i should try and make sure that i hold down the place,so i thought of it and i will be making payment to hold down the place and the mode of payment will be the Most acceptable,easier,safer and reliable means of payment which is United State Certified money order so pls let me know if this mode of payment is ok by you.

And if YES pls provide me with the following information to get the payment to you.Your full name as it will appear on the payment,your work place address to ensure delivery in your hands through regular mails or a courier service,your phone number on the package to avoid package missing in transit.I will prefer to send to your work address because you will always be available at work from morning till evening but if home address it will be sitting in your mail and no one will be at home to receive the package.And if you don't receive package at your office address then I guess your home address will be good for the delivery right ? But to avoid any delay of you receiving at home then I guess any address will be fine as long as you will be able to receive it.

Kindly get back to me with this requested address contact information so that we can proceed asap bye for now.. I guess i'll feel more comfortable paying ahead now,I just dont want to loose the place.

Feel free to ask me any question(s) you have okay
Thanks...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:52 pm 

Received similar Sept. 2, 2009, then found this board.

Hi there

I am ROSE I'm replying to your ad on craigslist and I'd like to know
if the place is still available.Also let me know the neighboourhood
and the utilities included in the place A liittle about my
personalty. I am 28 year old,5"7' straight,single and nice,I'll love
to live with clean,caring and responsible people.I am presently in
south-Dakota,I will love to move in as soon as possible, but it all
depends on the availability of the room.Just so you know,I am french
but I do speak english the best way i can so pls pardon my mistakes I
am serious about renting and I would like to move in before or by the
end of this month depending on the avalability of the room I will try
as much as possible to pay my rent before due.
I would wait impatiently for your next email.
Thank You...Aviour
ROSE

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:00 pm 

she goes by the email kelvinrose005@aol.com as well. beware!