ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:22 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Nicole Wayne, nurse, 27 is roommate scam
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:48 pm 

Nicole Wayne, a nurse, 27 years old, born and bread in France, speaks French and English, so you'll have the chance to learn French. Lived in Paris, served in the Paris Red Cross for 8 months involved in projects that includes orphans, orphanages, heart related diseases in children between 4-10 years, and was also in Alabama when they had the attack of Hurricane Katrina. Now in South Dakota, lost both parents, is under the support of her Uncle . Looking to move to your state because she believes she'll be doing good works in your state. She'll be working with any hospital around. Says she is a Godfearing and straightforward person, and has prayed over this, and she trusts where God is leading her,....etc.
Could be a different name as I found out she has many aliases. She sends many long detailed emails about her, but she never calls. Then offers to send you a money order which will include the rent and shipper's fees (to pay for all the furnitures/car she has shipped to your address but because of her Uncle being sick, she won't be there to pay, so would you do it for her?) , because her Uncle suddenly becomes sick and she has to leave next day for France to care for her Uncle. And they don't have telephones in France (?).
Beware of this email which came to me from dhopeofyears@aol.com.
I found out more about this Scam from this website, but the last posting was in 2008. I'm letting you know that she/it/him is active once again, and going at it strong.

Post subject: Re: Nicole Wayne, nurse, 27 is roommate scam
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:16 pm 

I have just listed roommate wanted on Craigslist and heard from "NICOLE" a.k.a Melissa and various other names that I picked up reading the posts here. I put her name as a search topic and found ScamVictimsUnited.com-I just had a feeling about that email, glad I acted on it this is the email I received:
Hi,

Good day to you,Hope you are doing fine? I understand that you posted
an ad that you have a room available for rent on Craigslist.com.I am
highly interested in knowing the availability of the place and i will
also want to know more about the neighborhood ,the place and utilities
included...??...

About me...I am a pediatric nurse and a single lady of 30,i don't have
a pet.....I'll let you know more about me if i can know the
availability of the room.I live with my uncle in Australia presently
and will relocate to the united states soon.

I have seen rooms that are okay on the website but the owners are not
easy to get along with,so i will want to know more about you too.A
month to month lease would be perfect...i plan to arrive by the End of
this Month May...All that I'll want to know is the availability and
total move in cost before moving in.

Please contact me at my personal email address which is
melshaven@gmail.com or feel free to leave a note on +61 3 9328 4447
and i will be willing to let you know more about me.

Kind Regards,
Melissa Haven.

I have compared the email to others and they are identical except for the name-Clare is another name she/he uses. Gotta check everyone out these days! glad I found this website. giraffe

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:53 pm 

ah this makes me so mad- what is wrong with people these days?

this is the email i got and decided to check it, glad i did- thanks for info on here!

bonjour,

Thanks so much for replying my email,I really do appreciate it,. I would have loved us to see before making any plan but i really have alot of things to do right now,But will be okay if you can tell me more about the place and yourself.

More about me again i am a nurse,27 years old..I am the neat type,I like honest,responsible,trustworthy and hardworking people while I dislike lazy,messy,uncaring people and I love pets so much,am quiet and easy going person to live with. I'm 5"7' straight. i like tourising and,i don't keep late nights neither will i have overnight guest around, but i am okay if you do,I was born and bread in france as there was where i had my university education and stays with my uncle there!!I speaks French and English, so you have the chance to learn french

I lived almost all my life way in paris before coming down to SD,I am presently in SOUTH DAKOTA now (really i know that most renter will love to meet the person renting to before move in)i cant judge myself but i am a Godfearing and straight forward person that respect you and your privacy, I was in my final year when my mum died,i lost my dad before i was born,I grew up with my uncle after my mum died...she was a nurse before she died,so i knew much about nursing before she died,I served in the Paris Red Cross for 8 months,we have involve
d in projects that includes orphans,orphanages,heart related diseases in children betweeen the ages of 4-10yrs,and we were also in alabama when they had the attack of hurricane katrina

Ambition and Work:

I was looking to move over to your state, because i understand that i'll be doing good overthere as i ve been told by my uncle's friend who ones live overthere..And i will be working with any hospital around as i am also making enquires on that now...

Am sure You 'll really like the person that i am ,because i will also do the dishing if you like,I work when i am to and relax when i am to,I also like sharing my thoughts also....paying rent on time will not be a problem as i will also be making the rent fee before the month ends....
Right now.I ve the support of my uncle about my well being,so you shouldn't be bothered about if i am competent of paying the rent

I must confess am comfortable with the price and I will want to secure the place down before my arrival so i will want you to tell me all about the place,as i can't see it before my arrival butI'll be comfortable with pictures or a good description will do as I dot have much prefrence...I also will want you to know that i have my car that i will be coming over with,and little of my furnitures,please let me know if there will be room for them..

With all that i ve
said above,I have told you more about me and a picture of mine will be attach in the next email,Let me also know how i can go about securing the place down before my arrival as i will also be busy from next week preparing to come over and let me know if you can take off the ad off the site as i am going to secure the place with a deposit

Feel free to ask me any question and as i ve said,i am looking to move in asap,but want to secured it now

Thanks..
rose

P:S I would have love to call you but am having problem with my phone

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 8:27 pm 

Susan Eric is also one thing this person goes by. I received the money orders from her and have taken them to the police. We aware of this fake french woman. This is one of the many emails she sent me.

Hi there
I am Susan I'm replying to your ad on craigslist and I'd like to know
if the place is still available.Also let me know the neighborhood
and the utilities included in the place A little about my personalty.
I am 28 year old,5"7' straight,single and nice,I'll love to live with
clean,caring and responsible people.I am presently in south-Dakota,I
will love to move in as soon as possible, but it all depends on the
availability of the room.Just so you know,I am french but I do speak
english the best way i can so pls pardon my mistakes I am serious
about renting and I would like to move in before or by the end of this
month depending on the availability of the room I will try as much as
possible to pay my rent before due.

I would wait impatiently for your next email.

Thank You...Aviour

Susan.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:57 pm 

We received this very similar reply to a room mate ad on Craigslist. WATCH OUT

Hi,

How are you today??I saw your ad on craigslist.com that you have a room available for rent.I still want you to confirm the availability, the neighborhood and utilities as I'll need to have a place as soon as possible.Also month to month or six months lease would be perfect.

About me...I am a pediatric nurse and a single lady of 27,Australian by birth..I'm 5"7' straight.I swim for fun and sometimes play tennis.I don't drink nor smoke but i'm cool living with people that do,i have no pets and also don't have a boyfriend presently.I like honest,responsible,trustworthy and hardworking people while I dislike lazy,messy,uncaring people and I love pets so much,i am quiet,clean,straight forward and easy going person to live with. I always love to go on date but seldom party.

I will let you know more about me in my next email...Let me know if you have anything available for July move in..

Sincerely,
Delanie Analani.
(+61) 321-779-4593
Make ninemsn your homepage! Get the latest news, goss and sport

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:29 pm 

Also goes by the name of Mary Aves -

Hello ,

Thanks for Responding to my Introductory mail.Please i'll love to have the breakdown details of the place, as well as the pictures of the house Cause i'll not be able to check out the place until my arrival,so that i can make arrangement for payment prior to my arrival since i'll be coming down from Australia as soon as i'm able to secure a comfortable room. .

I have been a humanitarian officer (Registered nurse) for the past 12 months that involved in projects that includes orphans,orphanages,heart related diseases in children between the ages of 4-10yrs.I have now decided to leave here and come over there to invest and pursue my initial discipline which is being a pediatric nurse,I have thought of it and i understand that moving to a more civilized area will help... Refrence...I worked under my uncle for eight months and he is still running the non government organisation,which involved in projects that includes orphans,orphanages,heart related diseases...And before that i schooled in unite kingdom as a pediatric nurse before moving down to australia after the death of my dad....
About me:
Activity Level:- Very Active
Smoking:- No (Don't like smoking)
Drinking:- Occassionally
Marital Status:- Single with no boyfriend
Children:- No (but willing to have one)
Like:- Honest,responsible,trustworthy and hardworking people
Dislike:- I dislike lazy,messy,uncaring people and I love pets so much
Hobbie:- I always love to go on date but seldomly party. I swim for fun and sometimes play tennis.
Languages I speak:- English, Spanish, and Italian
Remark:- am quiet and easy going person to livewith.

I must confess to you am comfortable with the price and I will still like to see the pictures of the place as I will l want to secure the place down before my arrival so i will want to see how it looks like before commiting myself,as i can't see it before my arrival but the pictures...I also will want you to know that i have my car that i will be coming over with,and little of my furnitures,please let me know if there will be room for them..

Moreover,I will want to know more about you and the neighbourhood,Let me also know how i can go about securing the place down before my arrival as i will also be busy from next week preparing to come over as i plan to arrive by the middle of july..I will also attach my picture in the next email.

Thanks and i hope to read from you soon.
Mary

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:46 am 

Same scammer different name, was in response to craigslist. Will post the rest here as well.

Hello,
Good day to you,I saw you ad on CRAIGSLIST.ORG that you have a place
for rent,and i thought i should let you know that i'm interested in
it cause the fee to be paid and location sounds great to me as it has
almost what i'm looking for in a place to live.
I'm ANNIE BECKY,a 28 years old Hummanitarian nurse and also a
pharmacist,but i keep my other job as part time/or let me say one of
my hobbies.
A little about me,i love to live with clean
people,caring,responsible,neat type. I'm 5"7' straight,I will love to
move in as soon as possible, but it all depends on the availability
of the room,I speaks French and English, so you have the chance to
learn french ,I'm an interesting person to live with,I'll let You know
more about me if you are willling to rent this particular room that
you have to offer to me ,all i want to know now is the availability
of the place and more about the utilities included
I will be anxiously waiting for your reply ,I want you to know that i
really need the room now and i am the serious type, Paying rent on
time won't be a difficulty as i will be making it up to you every
month end. Let me know if there is any question you are willing to ask
me,i will be waiting to read from you very soon.
Kind Regards
Annie

Hi

Thanks so much for replying my email,I really do appreciate it,. I would
have loved us to see before making any plan but i really have alot of
things to do right now,But will be okay if you can tell me more about the
place and you,as my uncle is presently sick and i have to go see him,but
really want to hold a place down..
More about me again i am a nurse..I am the neat type,I like
honest,responsible,trustworthy and hardworking people while I dislike
lazy,messy,uncaring people and I love pets so much,am quiet and easy
going person to live with. I'm 5"7' straight.,28 years i like tourising and,i don't
keep late nights neither will i have overnight guest around, but i am okay
if you do,I was born and bread in france as there was where i had my
university education and stays with my uncle there!!
I lived all my life way in paris before coming down to SD,,I grew up with
my uncle 15 years old...I ve also wanted to be in the medical way since i
was born,I served in the Paris Red Cross for 8 months,we have involved
in projects that includes orphans,orphanages,heart related diseases in
children betweeen the ages of 4-10yrs .

Ambition and Work:

I was looking to move over to your state because i understand that i'll be
doing good overthere as i ve been told by my uncle's friend who ones
live overthere..And i will be working with any hospital around as i am
also making enquires about that now...

Am sure You 'll really like the person that i am ,because i will also do the
dishing if you like,I work when i am to and relax when i am to,I also like
sharing y thoughts also....paying rent on time will not be a problem as i
will also be making the rent fee before the month ends.....
Right now.I ve the support of my uncle about my well being,so you
shouldn't be bothered about if i am competent of paying the rent
I must confess am comfortable with the price and I will want to secure the
place down before my arrival so i will want you to tell me all about the
place,as i can't see it before my arrival but the pictures...I also will want
you to know that i have my car that i will be coming over with,and little of
my furnitures,please let me know if there will be room for them..
With all that i ve said above,I have told you more about me and a picture
of mine will be attach in the next email,Let me also know how i can go
about securing the place down before my arrival as i will also be busy
from next week preparing to come over and let me know if you can take
off the ad off the site as i am going to secure the place with a deposit
Feel free to ask me any question and as i ve said,i am looking to move in
As soon as possible so pls get back me.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:10 pm 

I got the same email from an ad I posted on Craigslist for a roommate. This time she's Andrianne. :) Pretty soon this woman is going to run out of names!

Hi,

I am interested in taking up the room you have available for rent,Do get back to me if the room is still available,i am an occupational nurse,Respectful and easy to get along with.28yrs old,I dont have any pet,but i am pet friendly,dont keep late nights and am straight female with no drama,pls do get back to me if you are looking to rent out asap let me know all that i needs to know about the place.I pay bills on time too

Thanks and God bless.

Andrianne

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:18 am 

I received a roommate ad response from this person, again calling herself "Andrianne." Here are the two responses:

Hi,

I am interested in taking up the room you have available for rent,do get back to me if the room is still available,i am an occupational nurse,Respectful and easy to get along with 28 yrs old female,I don't have any pet,but i am pet friendly,don't keep late nights and am straight female with no drama,pls do get back to me if you are looking to rent out ASAP let me know all that i needs to know about the place .I pay bills on time too.

Thanks, God bless

Andrianne

And the second:

Hi ,

Thanks so much for replying my email,I really do appreciate it,. I would have loved us to see before making any plan but i really have alot of things to do right now,But will be okay if you can tell me more about the place and yourself. More about me again i am a nurse,28 year old female who works full time as an occupational Nurse...I am the neat type,I like honest,responsible,trustworthy and hardworking people while I dislike lazy,messy,uncaring people and I love pets so much,am quiet and easy going person to live with. I'm 5"7' straight. i like tourising and,i don't keep late nights neither will i have overnight guest around, but i am okay if you do.I strive for a drama free environment. If you want to hangout and go to a coffee shop, bar, shopping,or just feel like doing something spontaneous, then I am game!, I'm pet friendly but don't own one,I don't keep late nights,I was born in Canada and my mum was from Idaho where I am presently,before my high school i lost my mum and my dad 4 years ago and since then i ave been under the care of my uncle,my mum was a nurse too and that made me to be an Occupational Health Nurse,An occupational health nurse (OHN) is responsible for the health and well being of employees in the work place,so no problem about job..

Ambition and Work:
I was looking to move over to your state, because i understand that i'll be doing good overthere as i ve been told by my uncle's friend who ones live
overthere..And i will be working with any hospital around as i am also making enquires on that now... Am sure You 'll really like the person that i am
,because i will also do the dishing if you like,I work when i am to and relax when i am to,I also like sharing my thoughts also....paying rent on time will not be a problem as i will also be making the rent fee before the month ends....

Right now.I ve the support of my uncle about my well being,so you shouldn't be bothered about if i am competent of paying the rent. I must confess am comfortable with the price and I will want to secure the place down before my arrival so i will want you to tell me all about the place,as i can't see it before my arrival butI'll be comfortable with pictures or a good description will do as I dot have much prefrence...I also will want you to know that i have my car that i will be coming over with,and little of my furnitures,please let me know if there will be room for them.. With all that i ve said above,I have told you more about me and a picture of mine will be attach in the next email,Let me also know how i can go about securing the place down before my arrival as i will also be busy from next week preparing to come over and let me know if you can take off the ad off the site as i am going to secure the place with a deposit .

Feel free to ask me any question and as I Ave said,I am looking to move in ASAP,So please email me back if you are looking to rent out ASAP too,pl's do email me back so I know more about the place and pictures of the place too if you have got... .I really need a roof ASAP,so pls email me back as soon as you can,and,A picture of mine will be attach in the next email,let me know if we can proceed,as I am looking to leave here(Idaho ASAP),to see my uncle in Canada before I move over to your place,as he is really sick now...

Thanks for your time and i await your next email

Andrianne