ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:43 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: katewille02 Kate Subject: am interested
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:50 pm 

Is there anything I can do to "lure" this person or group of people? Attached is the e-mail I received.

I do appreciate your response,am very glad and want to thank you for getting back to me...

I know that it is very important to know more about someone looking to rent from you,So this is a little bio about me.

About me I am very laid back and responsible,i am always easy to get along with,I graduated from McGill University as an Occupational Health Nurse..I am the neat,honest,responsible, and hardworking type, I'm pet friendly but dont own one,i don't keep late nights neither will i have overnight guest around if you dont like,I was born in canada and my mum was from guam(where i am presently) and that makes me an canadian american.,before my high school i lost my mum and my dad 4 years ago,i had my inheritance 6months after i did lived on that,what made me to be an Occupational Health Nurse was due to the fact that my mum was one, and ve sacrificing alot of time and little money to the needy ones...As a health nurse,i work with non profitable org way back in Canada and will want to do more

My interest in the state was simply because change in needed in everyones life and i am also looking into a different direction,i ve been in US for the past month here in Guam,getting my life back cause of what happened to me few months ago i had this had this break up that really makes me want to give up everything but i had to move on,am looking to move over to your state, because i understand that i'll be doing good overthere as i ve been told by my uncle's friend who ones live overthere..And i will be working with many hospital around as i am also making enquires on that now...Paying rent on time will not be a problem as i will also be making the rent fee before the month ends(if you month to month,and i can also make the whole of 6month if you prefer that too.),I dont have pet,but i am pet friendly,dont keep late nights too..and am straight.

Feel free to ask me any question and as i ve said,i am looking to move in asap,So please email me back if you are looking to rent out asap too,i really would have loved to talk this all over on the phone,but right now the email works faster and getting everything set up here,i want to get settle down and get a cell,not now that i will be moving but i will call when we seal this,pls do email me back so i know more about the place and pictures of the place too... .I really need a roof asap,so pls email me back as soon as you can,and,I have told you amost about me and a picture of mine will be attach in the next email,Let me also know how i can go about securing the place down before my arrival as i will also be busy from next week attending to few things.let me know if you can take off the ad off the site as i am going to secure the place ...

Thanks and i await your next email.

Kate