There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:37 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Morgan Sullins not sure?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:23 am 

HI
Thanks so much for replying my email,I really do appreciate it,. I would have loved us to see before making any plan but i really have alot of things to do right now,But will be okay if you can tell me more about the place and you,as my uncle is presently sick and i have to go see him,but really want to hold a place down..More about me again i am a nurse..I am the neat type,I like honest,responsible,trustworthy and hardworking people while I dislike lazy,messy,uncaring people and I love pets so much,am quiet and easy going person to live with. I'm 5"7' straight.,28 years i like tourising and,i don't keep late nights neither will i have overnight guest around, but i am okay if you do,I was born and bread in france as there was where i had my university education and stays with my uncle there!!
I lived all my life way in paris before coming down to SD(south dakota),,I grew up with my uncle 15 years old...I ve also wanted to be in the medical way since i was born,I served in the Paris Red Cross for 8 months,we have involved in projects that includes orphans,orphanages,heart related diseases in children betweeen the ages of 4-10yrs .and Work:I was looking to move over to your state because i understand that i'll be doing good overthere as i ve been told by my uncle's friend who ones live overthere..And i will be working with any hospital around as i am also making enquires about that now...Am sure You 'll really like the person that i am ,because i will also do the dishing if you like,I work when i am to and relax when i am to,I also like sharing y thoughts also....paying rent on time will not be a problem as i will also be making the rent fee before the month ends.... Right now.I ve the support of my uncle about my well being,so you shouldn't be bothered about if i am competent of paying the rent I must confess am comfortable with the price and I will want to secure the place down before my arrival so i will want you to tell me all about the place,as i can't see it before my arrival but the pictures...I also will want you to know that i have my car that i will be coming over with,and little of my furnitures,please let me know if there will be room for them.. With all that i ve said above,I have told you more about me and a picture of mine will be attach in the next email,Let me also know how i can go about securing the place down before my arrival as i will also be busy from next week preparing to come over and let me know if you can take off the ad off the site as i am going to secure the place with a deposit Feel free to ask me any question and as i ve said,i am looking to move in As soon as possible so pls get back me.
Thanks..
morgan
2nd
Bon jour,

Thanks once again Ythe quick reply,I would have loved to come and see the place but like I told you before,i'm leaving now to see my sick uncle ,i can only communicate through email but I will, whenever i get there but before that i will want to secure the place,I am very happy meeting a person like you,It 's nice reading from you again and i will never ever want to loose the room even without seeing
the place .I am planning on renting for 6-12 months for now but whatever my plans might be in the future I'll let you know. I just have my dressers,computer table,kitchen utensils and a queen size bed,2 big luggages and my car to be shipped and I hope that It wont be a problem I am making plans to secure place because I'll like to move in immediately I get back from France.With the way we ve communicated,I am okay with you and i want you to know that i don't want to make any travel plans without securing a place down now.I've told my uncle understand more about you and the place,He is really comfortable and he told me that it is a nice area he had lived in the states before and he said that i should not afford to loose your place also he said that i should try and make sure that i hold down the place,so i thought of it and i will be making payment to hold down the place and the mode of payment will be the Most acceptable,easier,safer and reliable means of payment which is United State money order so pls let me know if this mode of payment is ok by you.And if YES pls provide me with the following information to get the payment to you.Your full name as it will appear on the payment,your work place address to ensure delivery in your hands through regular mails or a courier service,your phone number on the package to avoid package missing in transit.I will prefer to send to your work address because you will always be available at work from morning till evening but if home address it will be sitting in your mail and no one will be at home to receive the package.And if you don't receive package at your office address then I guess your home address will be good for the delivery right ? But to avoid any delay of you receiving at home then I guess any address will be fine as long as you will be able to receive it.Kindly get back to me with this requested address contact
information so that we can proceed asap bye for now..Feel free to ask me any question(s) you have okay
merci
morgan

Post subject: this one i know is Rev Thomas Tailor
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:26 am 

rom Rev Thomas Tailor <thomta60@yahoo.com>
to
date Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 12:55 PM
subject Re: $400 2 rooms (43rd ave northern)
mailed-by yahoo.com
signed-by yahoo.com

hide details 12:55 PM (14 hours ago)

Hi,
Thank you so much for the information provided and here are some of my Profile which i believe will be useful for you:
Name: Thomas Tailor
Eyes Color: black
Hair: blond
Height: 5' 6' (167cm)
Weight: 122 pounds (55.0 kg)
Body Style: Athletic/Fit Activity
Level: Active
Smoking: No
Drinking: No
Marital Status: Single
Children: I have no kids
Sign: Capricorn
Languages I speak: English & French
Ethnicity:American
Place of Birth:Washington (Seattle)
Religion:Catholic/Christianity
Education:Bsc/Msc in View
My favorite cuisines: Barbecue, Chinese/Dim Sum, Deli, Eastern-European, Fast Food/Pizza, French, Greek,Indian, Italian, Japanese/Sushi, Mexican, Seafood.

My favorite music: Dance/Electronica, Disco, Easy Listening, Pop/Top 40, Rap/Hip Hop, Soul/R&B and Soundtracks.

My favorite physical activities: Basketball, Working Out, Dancing, Swiming and Hiking/Walking.
I love travelling and meeting people. I don't smoke nor drink but i do not mind people who do being around me. I am cool headed and easy going person with no criminal record and i like to have a room mate or neighbour who is very responsible and understanding,someone i can really get along with. I will continue with my school for my masters degree, though I am on research work in France (Paris) and i am almost through with that because its part of my prerequisite for my degree in Microbiology.Out of the rooms that i have seen,yours seems to be the most situable choice for me concerning the utilities available and i am really interested in renting from you and will like to know everything about the place.I would have love to see the place but due to the distance,though you can send me pictures of the place for me to view.
I really love pets but do not have any at the moment. I will also like you to tell me more about yourself and if u have pets.Pls let me know the total fees with the security deposit and more over,i will send your email to my Dad for him to contact you later because he is the one that will be paying the bills so he can make arrangement for the payment to be issued out without any further delay.I will await your reply to know if the place is still very much available because i want to make a complete arrangement and want to also have your 26rds that you will have it reserved for me because i will be arriving on the 26th of April to resume for class.
I also attach a photograph which i snapped in Paris for you to see.
Regards

Post subject: Re: Morgan Sullins not sure?
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:18 am 

Its a scam here is my copy:

Dear XXX,

I'll be so glad if you can reserve the room for me and i really appreciate the breakdown details of the house, more about me from Alaska (Anchorage) US, a quiet,clean,honest,responsible and easy going person to live with, I'm 5"7',straight, 24 years of age. I dont drink nor smoke but i'm cool living with people that do. I love to go on date but seldomly party. I swim for fun and sometimes play long tennis. i lives here with my Uncle here in Alaska,my Dad died when i was young ,roommie i want you to know that i have no friends in the area except you for now lol. I speak English and French fluently..I am currently working on a research pertaining to my course work in culture and tourism. I hope to end my current assignment by the end of this month here in Alaska and focus on my new assingment to your States..
I will like to make a payment of $675 and reserve the room for me before my arrival, and then i will make subsequent payment thereafter as i plan to stay for more than 6months. So i'll client to see you'll get the payment prior to my arriving date.....
To be honest with you i really like the kind of person you are from your little description and if you have the picture of the bedroom available, kindly forward it to my mailbox. I am really okay with the place....
I am planning to arrive on the 10th of next month so i will love to know if i can make the payment ahead of my arrival via business check,money order or personnal Cheque,so you will get the payment by next week and i can go ahead making arrangement for sending the payment to you, also i will much apprecaite if you can mail your information like,your mailing address ,your full name,your contact number as to appear on the payment. I will like to ship in my car,luggage,laptop and other materials for my research ahead of my arrival...
I will also like you to remove the advert from the site b'cos i am ready to have your place rented.....

Hope to read from you soon.

Melissa

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:19 am 

Thanks so much for replying my email, I really do appreciate it,. I would have loved us to see before making any plan but i really have alot of things to do right now,But will be okay if you can tell me more about the place and you, and i need a place for my son. More about me again i am a doctor..I am the neat type,I like honest,responsible,trustworthy and hardworking people while I dislike lazy,messy,uncaring people and I love pets so much,am quiet and easy going person to rent your apartment . I'm 5"7' straight. i like tourising and,i don't keep late nights neither will i have overnight guest around, but i am okay if you do,I was born and bread in france...............................etc. This was posted to my ad.....it is a scam

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:20 am 

I got the same email too, so it's a scam

Hi,

Thanks once again the quick reply,I would have to call you but unfortunately i'm having a problem with my phone and i can't you hear you call .If you can afford to via the email for the mean time please write back.My picture has been attatched so You can put a face to the words you've been reading.I would have loved to come and see the place but like I told you before,i'm leaving now to see my sick uncle ,i can only communicate through email but I will, whenever i get there but before that i will want to secure the place,I am very happy meeting a person like you,It 's nice reading from you again and i will never ever want to loose the room even without seeing the place .I am planning on renting for 6-12 months for now but whatever my plans might be in the future I'll let you know. I just have my
dressers,computer table,kitchen utensils and a queen size bed,2 big luggages and my car to be shipped and I hope that It wont be a problem I am making plans to secure place because I'll like to move in immediately I get back from France.With the way we ve communicated,I am okay with you and i want you to know that i don't want to make any travel plans without securing a place down now.I've told my uncle understand more about you and the place,He is really comfortable and he told me that it is a nice area he had lived in
the states before and he said that i should not afford to loose your place also he said that i should try and make sure that i hold down the place,so i thought of it and i will be making payment to hold down the place and the mode of payment will be the Most acceptable,easier,safer and reliable means of payment which is United state Certified Check. so pls let me know if this mode of payment is ok by you.And if YES pls provide me with the following information to get the payment to you.Your full name as it will appear on the payment,your work place address to ensure delivery in your hands through regular mails or a courier service,your phone number on the package to avoid package missing in transit.I will prefer to send to your work address because you will always be available at work from morning till evening but if home address it will be sitting in your mail and no one will be at home to receive the package.And if you don't receive package at your office address then I guess your home address will be good for the delivery right ? But to avoid any delay of you receiving at home then I guess any address will be fine as long as you will be able to receive it.Kindly get back to me with this requested address contact information so that we can proceed asap bye for now..Feel free to ask me any question(s) you have okay...I would have to call you but unfortunately i'm having a problem with my phone and i can't you hear you call .If you can afford to via the email for the mean time please write back.My picture has been attatched so You can put a face to the words you've been reading.
merci