Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:44 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Tunner james
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:18 am 

1st email
Hello,

My name is Tunner james, a very simply and quiet person to livewith. I love travelling, sporting and enjoy meeting people. I don'tsmoke. I am cool, and easy going person and like tohave a roommate who is very responsible and understanding.I saw your advert and i am sincerely interested in the room advertised as i will be moving to the states as soon as i leave here (Australia).Please contact me if you are still looking for a mate, since my membership with roommate is not upgraded, However, let me know more about the place and what it will takes me to have the living room as well as the picture of the house as i'll not be able to check out the place until my arrival.I will want to know the total cost for moving in,Utilities and deposit if included.I'll be very happy to hear back from you as soon as possible as i keep faith with you to get the requested appartment for myself according to my plan.

Best Regards,

2nd
from tunner james <tunnerjames90@gmail.com>

date Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 2:54 AM
subject Re: $400 2 rooms (43rd ave northern)
mailed-by gmail.com

hide details 2:54 AM (22 minutes ago)

Hi,
Thanks so much for your response. My Uncle will be handling and responsible for all the fees & payment, by instructing his financier, who handle his financial activities to make out the payment to you as soon as possible by issuing you a certified bank check.

I am planning to arrive to the state by Third week of March, so i want you finanlise, if the payment should be issued out to you, and also the payment will be for the first 2months and security deposits ahead of my arrival, and then i will make subsequent payment thereafter as i plan to stay for more than 6months.

As regards the payment required to be paid in order to secure this room prior to my arrival, i want you to re-confirm the total move in costs, and also email me the information to make payment out to you, which include:
1. Full name and Address to be written on the check.
2. And also your valid tel phone number, so i can further contact you.

I will be waiting to read from you the require payment information, so i can make any further arrangements.

Much care.

Fishy naw now that I figured it out im going to make them pay. a little help?