ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:25 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: James Harrison AkA Jide Abiodun
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:00 pm 

This is the letter that in sent to introduce himself..

Hello ,
How are u doing ? its so good to hear from u again ..I would like to get to know u better and get acquainted with u . Am a single man of
52 yrs, from Phoenix AZ i live alone and i wanna be with someone i can spend the rest of my life with, someone i who will show me love and affection just the way i wanna give .

I am an engineering contractor i like the outdoor allot i like hiking,swimming, traveling. I drink socially but i don't smoke am fun around to be with.I travel allot due to the nature of my work its make
me go places and take me round the globe. presently i have a building construction contract in West Africa that will take me couple of week to get through ....I have been on this for months now and am willing to settle down with a right woman once i get through with my contract in here. Hopefully you would be my right woman.

Honestly i really wanna get to meet u in person when i get back to the states and see what we come out with..... Which i am positively sure that we are going to be happy together i will be looking forward to hearing from you soon...If you don't mind giving me your phone # so i can call you in here and we keep in touch . Get back to me and tell me more about yourself , Your likes and dislikes, My hope to hear from you real soon bye sweetie.

James Harrison