There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:28 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: fraud scam here is a email I recived
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:59 pm 

Dear Roommie,
Thanks for your caring and concern towards my arival to your place,I really appreciate that from you.The check sent to you was from my boss's client out there in the state for faster and safer reasons..we discovered that sending you the payment straight from here will take a time to deliver to you.So my boss contacted some of his client to issue the payment to you on his behalf.The reason is simple just to make sure that you have the payment at the right time and also not for me to lose the room to other interested applicant.And moreso the information was included on regarding of my shippment okay,Please let me know how soon you can help with the deliver of my stuff and the excess money will be for the shipment of my things as i have told you earlier in my previous emails that my Boss will be including the shipping fee with the rent fee..Here is the tracking for the payment #(j2049037889) thru Ups.Also i will want you to please get back to me with the closest airport around you...Please kindly get back to me if you will be able to come and pick me from the airport as soon as i arrived..
Hoping to read from you....

Regards,
Vivian...