ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:02 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Please add Names of Scamers
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:26 pm 
Site Admin/Co-Founder

lafemmegela wrote:
Forgive me jesus, I was a pushed woman.

We have all been there!

Share your story with the media and educate others about scams! Details here http://scamvictimsunited.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=6319
Sign our petition http://www.change.org/actions/view/crea ... s_programs
Follow our blog http://scamvictimsunited.wordpress.com/
Find us on Twitter, Facebook and more http://www.retaggr.com/page/ShawnMosch

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:26 pm 

here's another one...from alanabelly66@gmail.com

Hi ,Thanks for emailing me back so soon concerning the place,i am very
much interested in renting from you.My full name is Alana Belly,I'm
26, and i will be turning 27 in some months.I just finished my degree
in Biochemistry in usc.edu(University of Southern California) 2 yrs
back now But i am coming from my masters in biology which I want to
use to go to medical school. I am out of the country for my internship
right now doing a lot of research and practical's in Canada at the
moment,i would have loved to give you a call but where i am presently
international calls re not going so it would be better than to email
me then.am an only child of My parents and they still lives in South
Dakota. My mom works for FPL. Some things I enjoy doing is reading my
book,shopping,going to the beach,going to movies,going out to dinner
and traveling. I'm pretty adventurous and am up to try new things and
I'm excited to be 27 and be able to go out and have some fun on
weekends or just have some people over and make drinks.Im open to
meeting new people. I wouldn't mind at all if you wanted to have
guests come over and if I have to study I can just go in my place and
do that I love watching Grey's Anatomy and Desperate Housewives, so
hopefully you wouldn't mind watching them lol. I don't smoke I do have
two kittens and they are the sweetest things ever, but they're home..I
don't have a boyfriend, but I also want to feel like if I wanted to,I
know this is getting really long,But I just want you to feel
comfortable with me lol .I would have loved to see it but since am
very far away , i think that would just do then, my Dad will be the
one paying for the place and he has told me to tell you about this
already when ever you are ready so that he can pay for the renting
Bills right away.

My dad would have emailed but he has been so busy,but nevertheless,I
will like you to send me your full information your............ full
name ........and your full....... address and your...... zip
code........your phone number .......as well, so that he will issue
out the payment for the place as soon as possible,with that you can
hold on the place for me till I come. I will be looking forward to
your email soonest.
Thanks and have a nice day

Alana

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:52 pm 

I have been getting mostly scammers replying to my ad--they probably can see that it has taken me a while to rent the place so I fit the "desperate" profile. Here are a few of the letters.

ONE

Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 01:56:41 -0700
Subject: RE: I "m Interested In Your Place

Hello
How are you doing today, hope all is well with you over there i really need the place okay and i want you to pls and pls keep it for me till the time that i will be in state okay and this all what i will need from you so that the payment can be sent out to you .

I will now need your FULL NAME, FULL ADDRESS AND CELL PHONE NUMBER so as to prepare the money orders/Cashier's Check. I will also like to know the
nearest airport to the house. I will also like to know if you will be available to come pick me up at the airport and show me around or if I should make alternative arrangement. I'll be so glad if you can reserve the Place for me and remove the adverts about the place as I'll love to rent the place..

Thank you

TWO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 17:12:57 +0200
Subject: roommate
To: bettyshoeman25@googlemail.com

Hi,
I saw your roommates ads, I am willing to rent a room or seek a roommates who is nice and honest.
My name is betty and I am 29yrs, Single and looking, never been married, I am originally from austria, but I spent most of my life in the London, UK, I am honest, trustworthy and caring person, who enjoy making good friends, I dont smoke and I dont drink.
I would have loved to come and look at the room, but I am not in the States yet, besides I'm familiar with how a normal American homes look, so I will trust you on what you tell me regards the room.
I am currently working in the UK, working on a Project(Biosphere Expeditions), for 24-26weeks, while I should be rounding up my program next week, I have plans to come to the States and start a branch for my compa ny, have thought about it carefully and I want to move to friendly city, where I can start my own life different from the one I have lived in the UK.
So I just want you to confirm the rent including utilities and if there is any deposit, whats the amount to move in all together? as soon as I pay the rent and deposit, when do I move in? I wont be able to come see it since I am not in the US at the moment.
What is the closest international airport to the house? I will ask my company's client in the US to send you a payment to cover for 2 months to confirm my willingness to occupy your space.
Will be looking forward to your full details where you would want the payment be mailed to:
Full Name......
Address:.....
City, Zip Code:...
Phone:...
Thanks, I will be waiting for your details so I can proceed with the payment, my picture is attached to this email.
Regards,
Betty

THREE

To: podette6@aol.com
Subject: Roommate
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 09:46:21 -0400

Hi,

How are you doing? Guess fine I presume. Am writing you in regards to your advert on Craigslist.com and I'm interested in your room apartment, Am from Australia and I will be having some seminars coming up soon in US. Right now am working for a Non Government Organization on a program on children with=2 0orphans and heart related probs.

My next program/seminars will be in US and I will need a room to stay for these seminars, so I want to secure a room before my arrival to the states. I can't wait to arrive to US cause I’ve heard a lot about US.Moreso I will be staying for the period of 11-12 months h, Pls do get back to me with the room description, move in rent fees for the first
month, Utilities and deposit if included. And if any picture of the room is available, kindly attach it with your reply please.

Hope to read from you. Have a wonderful and productive day.

Kindest Regards.

Linda..
FOUR

Subject: I'm highly Interested In Your Place For Rent
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 11:44:28 +0000

Hi There,

How re you doing? I hope all is well. I'm Belen Martinez, am 26 yrs old and Am originally from Barcelona, Spain Graduate of Huelva University on the Costa de la Luz , I have a master degree in interior fashion and I work as a professional fashion designer. I moved to Phoenix , AZ two year ago for work and that's where am living. I'm am not in the states right now, i am presently in West africa . I am currently working on contract for a company call (African Family Home Fashions) here in West Africa ( Nigeria ) which the contract will be ending soon. I will be returning to the states in two weeks time and I don't want to go back to my where am living in Phoenix because my house rent has expired there. I enjoy traveling, It is very interesting to get more knowledge about the new countries, new people and traditions. It's great to have such a possibility.
As i was searching through the web i saw the advert of your place . I would like to know maybe it's still available becasue i'm extremely interested in it. Here are the questions i would like to know about the room before planing to move in to the following questions below:

A}I will like to know the major intersection nearest your neighbourhood.like shopping mall,Churches,bus line e.t.c

B}I will like to know the total cost for the my initial move as in first month rent and if you accept deposit.
C}I will like to know if there is any garage or parking space cos I will have my own car come over.
D}I will like to have the rent fee per month plus the utilities.
E}I will like to have the description of the place, size, and the equipments in there.

F}I will also like to know Your payment mode.
G}I will like to know if I can make an advance payment ahead my arrival
that will be stand as a kind of commitment that I am truely coming over and for you to hold the place down for me. I will be very glad to have all this questions answered with out leaving a stone unturned... Now a little about myself;I am from Barcelona, Spain : that means i am Spanish and had all my education in Spain . I am 26yrs old and very much single,the only child of my only parent,my mother alive, i lost my father and my only brother years ago while i was still a kid in an auto accident.I am currently living with my mom who's a catholic volunteer worker,but also manages her antique business. She is a volunteer at the sister's of the eucharistic heart of jesus convent,here in Barcelona , Spain . I have been wanted to relocated to the US longtime ago even while i was a little girl growing up and my mom is in support.It' been a long dreamed come true for me when i finnally settled in the US now. I have chosen your city for me to live when i arrive. I am easy to get along with and well mannered. I do not use people's items without permission and consideration. Kindly get back to me ASAP with the your monthly rent and the deposit i need to pay to enable you turn down other interested parties and keep the place for me until i arrive,because i will like to pay for the deposit before my arrival and i will like to know the total amount the rent for a whole year would be,as i am more interested in a long term lease,but still open to any form of lease you want. But i will like to pay the deposit first of all before i arrive to show my seriousness and so that you can hold the place for me until i arrive.I am single as i said and i am not attached to anyone at the moment. I do part time modeling; i call myself an amateur though,LOL,just something i take as a hobby and also i have a masters degree in interior fashion which i bagged from the Huelva University on the Costa de la Luz in Spain . I will be looking to pick up Fashion Designer jobs once i arrive in ur city, Fashion Designer is my life and i love it. I am new living all alone as i have lived with my mom alone in the past but i have no doubs in my mind about my ability to live peacefully with as i was raised to be a lover of peace. A friend just introduced me to this thing and i really wish that i am able to find the good cultured kind of Place i am looking for here. I hope i am doing it right anyways.LOL. Well,i think we will get along well because am a easy going person who respects ones privacy,like i said i dont do drugs or smoke but i drink only occasionally,i strongly believe there will be any problems rent the place to me as i was raised by strong catholic Christain parents and have inbibed such good qualities from childhood. I will love to see your pics and those of the place as well.I'll be so glad if you can reserve the place for me and remove all your the adverts abt the place as i'll love to rent the place. Get back to me ASAP

Thanks and have a good time.
Warmest Regards,
Belen

FIVE

Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 23:41:57 -0700
Subject: Extremely Interested

Hello Randy,

Thanks for your prompt email,I'm so glad and happy to read from you...Thanks for letting me know about the place and the neighborhood,I'm okay with the price and i will love to rent the place from you even without seeing the place,cus you sound very interesting through your letter..I would have love to come and take a look at the place,but right now I have to be on a trip to Germany to take care of a patient,but really want to hold a place down.....More about me again i am a Dentist. I am the neat type,I like honest,responsible,trustworthy and hardworking people while I dislike lazy,messy,uncaring people and I love pets so much,am quiet and easy going person to live with.. I'm 5"8' straight. i like tourism and,i don't keep late nights neither will i have overnight guest around, but i am okay if you do,I Lived all my life in Madrid(Spain) as there was where i had my university education and stays with my Mom,before coming to stay with my uncle in UTAH..I was looking to move over to your state because i understand that I'll be doing good over there as i ve been told by my uncle's friend who ones live over there...And i will be working with any hospital around as i am also making enquires about that now..

I must confess am comfortable with the price and I will want to secure the place down before my arrival so i will want you to tell me all about the place,as i can't see it before my arrival but the pictures .I also will want you to know that i have my car that i will be coming over with,and little of my furniture's,please let me know if there will be room for them..Let me also know how i can go about securing the place down before my arrival as i will also be busy from next week preparing to come over and let me know if you can take off the ad off the site as i am going to secure the place with a deposit

Feel free to ask me any question and as i ve said,i am looking to move in as soon as its available,but want to secured it now

Thanks.

Jessicah ..

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:52 pm 

I have been getting mostly scammers replying to my ad--they probably can see that it has taken me a while to rent the place so I fit the "desperate" profile. Here are a few of the letters.

ONE

Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 01:56:41 -0700
Subject: RE: I "m Interested In Your Place

Hello
How are you doing today, hope all is well with you over there i really need the place okay and i want you to pls and pls keep it for me till the time that i will be in state okay and this all what i will need from you so that the payment can be sent out to you .

I will now need your FULL NAME, FULL ADDRESS AND CELL PHONE NUMBER so as to prepare the money orders/Cashier's Check. I will also like to know the
nearest airport to the house. I will also like to know if you will be available to come pick me up at the airport and show me around or if I should make alternative arrangement. I'll be so glad if you can reserve the Place for me and remove the adverts about the place as I'll love to rent the place..

Thank you

TWO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 17:12:57 +0200
Subject: roommate
To: bettyshoeman25@googlemail.com

Hi,
I saw your roommates ads, I am willing to rent a room or seek a roommates who is nice and honest.
My name is betty and I am 29yrs, Single and looking, never been married, I am originally from austria, but I spent most of my life in the London, UK, I am honest, trustworthy and caring person, who enjoy making good friends, I dont smoke and I dont drink.
I would have loved to come and look at the room, but I am not in the States yet, besides I'm familiar with how a normal American homes look, so I will trust you on what you tell me regards the room.
I am currently working in the UK, working on a Project(Biosphere Expeditions), for 24-26weeks, while I should be rounding up my program next week, I have plans to come to the States and start a branch for my compa ny, have thought about it carefully and I want to move to friendly city, where I can start my own life different from the one I have lived in the UK.
So I just want you to confirm the rent including utilities and if there is any deposit, whats the amount to move in all together? as soon as I pay the rent and deposit, when do I move in? I wont be able to come see it since I am not in the US at the moment.
What is the closest international airport to the house? I will ask my company's client in the US to send you a payment to cover for 2 months to confirm my willingness to occupy your space.
Will be looking forward to your full details where you would want the payment be mailed to:
Full Name......
Address:.....
City, Zip Code:...
Phone:...
Thanks, I will be waiting for your details so I can proceed with the payment, my picture is attached to this email.
Regards,
Betty

THREE

To: podette6@aol.com
Subject: Roommate
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 09:46:21 -0400

Hi,

How are you doing? Guess fine I presume. Am writing you in regards to your advert on Craigslist.com and I'm interested in your room apartment, Am from Australia and I will be having some seminars coming up soon in US. Right now am working for a Non Government Organization on a program on children with=2 0orphans and heart related probs.

My next program/seminars will be in US and I will need a room to stay for these seminars, so I want to secure a room before my arrival to the states. I can't wait to arrive to US cause I’ve heard a lot about US.Moreso I will be staying for the period of 11-12 months h, Pls do get back to me with the room description, move in rent fees for the first
month, Utilities and deposit if included. And if any picture of the room is available, kindly attach it with your reply please.

Hope to read from you. Have a wonderful and productive day.

Kindest Regards.

Linda..
FOUR

Subject: I'm highly Interested In Your Place For Rent
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 11:44:28 +0000

Hi There,

How re you doing? I hope all is well. I'm Belen Martinez, am 26 yrs old and Am originally from Barcelona, Spain Graduate of Huelva University on the Costa de la Luz , I have a master degree in interior fashion and I work as a professional fashion designer. I moved to Phoenix , AZ two year ago for work and that's where am living. I'm am not in the states right now, i am presently in West africa . I am currently working on contract for a company call (African Family Home Fashions) here in West Africa ( Nigeria ) which the contract will be ending soon. I will be returning to the states in two weeks time and I don't want to go back to my where am living in Phoenix because my house rent has expired there. I enjoy traveling, It is very interesting to get more knowledge about the new countries, new people and traditions. It's great to have such a possibility.
As i was searching through the web i saw the advert of your place . I would like to know maybe it's still available becasue i'm extremely interested in it. Here are the questions i would like to know about the room before planing to move in to the following questions below:

A}I will like to know the major intersection nearest your neighbourhood.like shopping mall,Churches,bus line e.t.c

B}I will like to know the total cost for the my initial move as in first month rent and if you accept deposit.
C}I will like to know if there is any garage or parking space cos I will have my own car come over.
D}I will like to have the rent fee per month plus the utilities.
E}I will like to have the description of the place, size, and the equipments in there.

F}I will also like to know Your payment mode.
G}I will like to know if I can make an advance payment ahead my arrival
that will be stand as a kind of commitment that I am truely coming over and for you to hold the place down for me. I will be very glad to have all this questions answered with out leaving a stone unturned... Now a little about myself;I am from Barcelona, Spain : that means i am Spanish and had all my education in Spain . I am 26yrs old and very much single,the only child of my only parent,my mother alive, i lost my father and my only brother years ago while i was still a kid in an auto accident.I am currently living with my mom who's a catholic volunteer worker,but also manages her antique business. She is a volunteer at the sister's of the eucharistic heart of jesus convent,here in Barcelona , Spain . I have been wanted to relocated to the US longtime ago even while i was a little girl growing up and my mom is in support.It' been a long dreamed come true for me when i finnally settled in the US now. I have chosen your city for me to live when i arrive. I am easy to get along with and well mannered. I do not use people's items without permission and consideration. Kindly get back to me ASAP with the your monthly rent and the deposit i need to pay to enable you turn down other interested parties and keep the place for me until i arrive,because i will like to pay for the deposit before my arrival and i will like to know the total amount the rent for a whole year would be,as i am more interested in a long term lease,but still open to any form of lease you want. But i will like to pay the deposit first of all before i arrive to show my seriousness and so that you can hold the place for me until i arrive.I am single as i said and i am not attached to anyone at the moment. I do part time modeling; i call myself an amateur though,LOL,just something i take as a hobby and also i have a masters degree in interior fashion which i bagged from the Huelva University on the Costa de la Luz in Spain . I will be looking to pick up Fashion Designer jobs once i arrive in ur city, Fashion Designer is my life and i love it. I am new living all alone as i have lived with my mom alone in the past but i have no doubs in my mind about my ability to live peacefully with as i was raised to be a lover of peace. A friend just introduced me to this thing and i really wish that i am able to find the good cultured kind of Place i am looking for here. I hope i am doing it right anyways.LOL. Well,i think we will get along well because am a easy going person who respects ones privacy,like i said i dont do drugs or smoke but i drink only occasionally,i strongly believe there will be any problems rent the place to me as i was raised by strong catholic Christain parents and have inbibed such good qualities from childhood. I will love to see your pics and those of the place as well.I'll be so glad if you can reserve the place for me and remove all your the adverts abt the place as i'll love to rent the place. Get back to me ASAP

Thanks and have a good time.
Warmest Regards,
Belen

FIVE

Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 23:41:57 -0700
Subject: Extremely Interested

Hello Randy,

Thanks for your prompt email,I'm so glad and happy to read from you...Thanks for letting me know about the place and the neighborhood,I'm okay with the price and i will love to rent the place from you even without seeing the place,cus you sound very interesting through your letter..I would have love to come and take a look at the place,but right now I have to be on a trip to Germany to take care of a patient,but really want to hold a place down.....More about me again i am a Dentist. I am the neat type,I like honest,responsible,trustworthy and hardworking people while I dislike lazy,messy,uncaring people and I love pets so much,am quiet and easy going person to live with.. I'm 5"8' straight. i like tourism and,i don't keep late nights neither will i have overnight guest around, but i am okay if you do,I Lived all my life in Madrid(Spain) as there was where i had my university education and stays with my Mom,before coming to stay with my uncle in UTAH..I was looking to move over to your state because i understand that I'll be doing good over there as i ve been told by my uncle's friend who ones live over there...And i will be working with any hospital around as i am also making enquires about that now..

I must confess am comfortable with the price and I will want to secure the place down before my arrival so i will want you to tell me all about the place,as i can't see it before my arrival but the pictures .I also will want you to know that i have my car that i will be coming over with,and little of my furniture's,please let me know if there will be room for them..Let me also know how i can go about securing the place down before my arrival as i will also be busy from next week preparing to come over and let me know if you can take off the ad off the site as i am going to secure the place with a deposit

Feel free to ask me any question and as i ve said,i am looking to move in as soon as its available,but want to secured it now

Thanks.

Jessicah ..

Post subject: thank god i googled the address!!!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:32 am 

I googled : 446 J.J Dessalines, Port Au Prince. Hiati HT 6112
because what she offered was too good to be true, and found you guys.
thanks to whom ever created this post.
thanks thanks thanks

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:35 pm 
Site Admin/Co-Founder

mzet

Glad to hear that this site helped to save you from becoming a scam victim!

Share your story with the media and educate others about scams! Details here http://scamvictimsunited.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=6319
Sign our petition http://www.change.org/actions/view/crea ... s_programs
Follow our blog http://scamvictimsunited.wordpress.com/
Find us on Twitter, Facebook and more http://www.retaggr.com/page/ShawnMosch

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:46 pm 

Diana Webber
dianaweb080@gmail.com

Olatuja O O
b4-3-10,permai 5,desa lembah,ampang
kuala lumpur ,68000
Selangor,Malaysia

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:30 pm 

katewille02@aol.com
temmyfrancis@aol.com
serascoty15@aol.com

room for rent scam.
a really obvious one but decided to post just in case.
all the same person or people working together.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:06 pm 

I listed a room for rent yesterday and have been nailed by at least two:

I was contacted by Alana Belly with the same email as one already listed; however she was using alanabelly11, not 66, at gmail.

I also got one from Liz Keller who says she is a model from England with a contract to do a gig in my area and to spice it up she threw in that her mother is on missionary work. . PLEASE.

I was supicious when I received Alana's because she claimed to be a pre-med student; however, she had no clue on how to put together a logical paragraph, capitalize the first word of a sentance, etc.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:59 pm 

since my alana belly post helped someone, here's another new one i just got. not even a smart scammer since they claim to be from the u.k. but don't consistently spell like they are. sigh...i do think it is funny, though, that apparently they're 5 inches 7 feet tall. :)

Hi,
How are you doing, Am Ciana female 28 yrs from London,United Kingdom. I don't drink nor smoke but i'm cool living with people that do, no boyfriend because I am a very busy woman.I like honest,responsible,trustworthy and hardworking people while I dislike lazy,messy,uncaring people and I love pets so much,am quiet and easy going person to live with.. I'm 5"7' straight. I always love to go on date but seldomly party. I swim for fun and sometimes play tennis, I am currently working with the International Labor Organization in London.I am on a programme supported by United Kingdom Government i am searching for a place to stay.I will like to know much about the room and i would really want to secure the room before my arrival, more so to know if it would be possible for me to pay for the room before my arrival, i will like to know the total amount of the room in month with the utilities included. All these vital information are very important for me to know before submision of my proposal to the Organization.The Organization will be paying all the fees and the source of the money will be money order. The following information will be needed to get the payment to you. (1) Your full name as it will appear on the payment. (2) Address (3) phone number.

Anxiously waiting for your quick response,

Best Regards,
Ciana

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:49 pm 

Another variation of the Alana Belly reply:

alana belly" <alanabelly60@gmail.com>

Hi
Thanks for getting back to me ,about myself. my name is
Alana Belly.,I am 25 yrs old,I am fun-loving, personal, friendly,
clean, caring,and respectful of others. a non-smoker, don't do drugs,
not a drinker,
and drama free. I've been searching and searching for two weeks for a place
and been having no luck,Males/females doesn't matter as well as homes
with a lot of roommates. I graduated last year , I am single and have
no children. However, I dont have dogs.

Am coming back home (U.S.A ) for my masters degree in any
university i want. I was born in Virginia Beach in virginia.my dad is
from there too but my mum is from London Uk.Am on research work at
Paris (France), am almost done.with that bcos its part of my
prerequisite for my masters in Microbiology . I would have loved to
call you but I cant get thru bcos I believe its the long distance call
issue.Am really interested in renting from you and will really want
to know everything about the place .I do really love pets but i don't
have any at the moment. I would have loved to see it but am very
far,but with pictures,I am glad.

I will also like you to tell me more about you and if you have
pets. i don't smoke.pls let me know the total payment of the place and
more over I will send your email to my dad for him to email you later
bcos he is the one that will be paying the bills., but nevertheless,I
will like you to
send me your full Name and the mailing address, your
phone number as well, so that my Dad will issue out the payment for the place as
soon as possible,with that you can hold on the place for me till I
come. I will be looking forward to your email soonest.
Thanks and have a nice day
Alana

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:33 pm 

Well it appears this loser hasn't stopped.

I will apologize in advance for my tone if I come accross offensive but it appears I as well have been sucked in too...well almost.. there "Rose Micheal"..or Jessica..or Alana..or whatever name you try and pawn off to anyone else if you can read this!!

Fortunately for me this website exists or I may have been played on a little longer but trust me...ALWAYS FOLLOW YOUR GUT INSTINCT!!!! People like this PISS me off. I had almost word for word emails from this person as the previous 2-3 pages of other people's experiences but this time around "it's" name is Rose Michael. The employers name was "Miyake Roper" and the same aids / seminar bullshit story too.

Ahh.. now that I've vented I have a very important question that I need answered. What can I (or anyone else) do that has given this scammer personal info such as phone#, address postal code....yada yada do once the info was given? Am I at risk of future harassment?

Anybody for idea's?

Please!!

Sincerly,

"Once bitten twice shy"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:39 pm 

I found this from my deleted email, and I'll be in touch with the authorities infact a very good friend of mine..

Hello,
How are you today?I hope you are having great time with your friends and family.. thanks so much for your mail,appreciate it so much..i really have no problem not to view out the place prior to my moving in..and i really need to secure a place before coming down in order to eradicate hotel expenses....I will love to come down soon and will equally update you about my move as soon as i confirm my ticket.

However, based on your AD , I must confess i'm comfortable with the cost and it is ok by me. I would like to make the payment for the first month ahead of my moving in, and then i will make subsequent payment thereafter. you'll get the payment prior to my arriving date. i'll be needing your full name and mailing address so as to prepare the payment as my Boss will be sending money order or a check of pay being money due to me .
I will keep you posted of when you are likely to receive the payment because the payment will be sent out to you immediately if i get your full name, phone # and address today
Have a wonderful day!
Regards
Rose

PROPERTIES

The list! of things i will be moving in are as follow;
my Honda accord car IV-Tech Model metalic green.
suite case containing my books
my 26' DELL PLASMA TV and DVD Home theatre

RENTAL APPLICATION
RENTAL APPLICATION
Applicant Name: Rose Michaels
Present Address: 12 pelewura Crescent,
Victoria Island,
Lagos, Nigeria 23401
Aug 14th 1980
Passport # B21154342
Citizen British
Driver's license Need to Apply for a new D/L
Supervisor at work : Miyake Roper
Applicant's employer: SABRE RESERVISTS IN
HUMANITARIAN ROLES IN UK
Address: SaBRE Floor 1, Zone D St Georges Court 2-12 Bloomsbury Way London WC1A 2SH

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:19 pm 

Danielle Olsen (danielle.olsen28@yahoo.com) (contacts people thru roommates.com) is ALSO A SCAMMER!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:17 pm 

1. Viviana vivisustait@aol.com "French Nurse"

2. Annie Becky annie20072009@hotmail.com "French Nurse"

3. Lilian Smith liliansmith2006@gmail.com Presently staying at 10 Marlborough Rd, Newham, London E7, UK,England,united Kingdom.,home contact number(+447024039255) (supposedly)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next