Interested
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2007 17:00:08 +0400
>Roommates 4 You visitor have sent you a message
>
>------------------------------------
>
>Hello,
>
>I am Sussan Rodney a lady of 27 years old; I’m From Florida (West Palm Beach).
>And I am presently here in Africa where I am studying my Africano music, which is known as Afro-American Beat (Combination of Afro and Hip Hop Beat). And I have a contract with a Joboh International Limited to advertise their goods through Music for the duration of about 6 – 12 months, and I will need a place to stay whenever I come down to United State of America. So I will like to know if your room is Available and to know the condition of the room.
>
>Await your
response
>
>Sussy.

Second e-mail
Hello,

Thanks for responding to my introductory mail.I would have love to come see the room myself but I am not in the state right now.I am very sure you will never regret having me as your roommate or to rent out thr Apt for
me.
I want to make sure that we go perfectly well as roommates.I will like to know the total move in cost and more about you.I have to tell you more about me.I am a very dedicated individual who is totally committed to Music, very trustworthy and value relationship above anything.I live by the principle of,"do unto others what you want others to do to you".And because i love it when people are good to me,i always do all in my power to be good,just to get a reciprocate(smiles). I am quite a laid back person,i am the interesting type.I dont drink neither do i smoke and i love pets
but i don't have any.I am the neat type.I love visiting new places. I love to swim, read and listen to nice music,I love meeting people I occasionnally attend parties ,
I love community work, love to be around children too,I am the clean type and I am very friendly.I am 27 years old.My dad is from the usa while my mum is from the west africa.I live in the Usa,FL ever since I was born because my mum also live with my dad in the usa but I lost my Mum some years back and my daddy was pld so i desided to travelled down to west africa to study my Africano Music.

And I promise to pay my rent and any other bills in time.I am very neat and cleaning of the environment wont be a problem for me.I really want to have a comfortable place upon my arrival .

Have a nice day and hope to hear from you soon.
Sussy.

Third E-mail
Hello,

I am very much happy to hear from you......... And i will like you to know that you will never regret having me as your roommate, i am really ok with the price and i love the the discription of the Apt..... So i will like you to forward me your Full Name, Address and phone number so that i can get it forward to my Sponsored you the payment, because i was told that i should make all my estimation for my comming over including my travelling fees, that they are going to make everything once........... Because they said they don't want the situation that they will be issuing payment twice from the pocket of the company.

As soon as i get your Full Name, Contact Address and phone number i will make sure i get it forward to the desk of my sponsored company Marketing Manager to contact you........ Via phone or email, because that is what he instructed me to do.

Await your reply.

Vero

Hello,

I am very much happy to hear from you......... And i will like you to know that you will never regret having me as your roommate, i am really ok with the price and i love the the discription of the Apt..... So i will like you to forward me your Full Name, Address and phone number so that i can get it forward to my Sponsored you the payment, because i was told that i should make all my estimation for my comming over including my travelling fees, that they are going to make everything once........... Because they said they don't want the situation that they will be issuing payment twice from the pocket of the company. IShould i forward your Name and Address to my sponsored company, because it will not sound nice to ask my company to send money to someone i don't know , its you That i know...........

Because as soon as i get your Full Name, Contact Address and phone number i will make sure i get it forward to the desk of my sponsored company Marketing Manager to contact you with the payment........ Via phone or email, because that is what he instructed me to do.

Await your reply.

Vero