ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:21 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 188 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
 Post subject: Check this one out!!!!!!!! I am am MAD--But Glad I caught it
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:17 pm 

Hello there,
Am Amanda Wong by name, 27 years of age, Am from Richmond, BC. Very Gentle, I pocess a great Sense Of Humour, And i like Travelling to see new places most times. I respect people alot of which i expect the same in Returns,

I will be relocating to the United States Of American {U.S.A} soon to school in the United Nation Conference (U.N.A), This is the Exact reason why I am Writting to you, I would like to be the one to Rent the place you placed on Web,

I dont let people burst words into me anyhow, BUT......... I prefer people taking Excuses from me, Am not a long thing person, Very straight forwarding, I do not smoke at all and coming to see the place wont be possible for now as am still at my Vacational Place. Am not moving to the States now as i still have some things to get done here, So every form or application will be filled out by me when i get to the States in person cos i do not have a Fax nor scanner here where i am.

Here is my Company's Website if you care to know more about me
http://www.canimun.org/ModelUN/english/pr.shtml

I have Checked and Rectified the price and am Convinent with it all, I Am ready to pay for the place If you would accept me as your Renter, The next step i need to know now is how you want the payment for the Availabe Apartment, My Boss is responsible for making the Payment Cos he's the one who decided that i get more lessons in my work Field.

He's from the States and he leaves the States very soon with his New Wife for "Honey Moon" Therefore get back to me with your full name and addresses so he can make payment out to you in form of Check or Money Orders, It takes 3 days Maximum to clear a Check and Money Order is an Instant cash, So if it is Check i will have to wait for 3days and then Move in. Let me know if this meets your Need.

Please do not reply if my explanation does not meet your needs
Amanda Wong.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:51 pm 

I just got scammed... I just got in touch with the authorities (fbi & secret service), and i'm awaiting the call back from secret service now. thankfully i did NOT cash the 4 money orders that were sent to me after being told I was to wire 2000 to Ghana. (this is after the piece of sh*t told me that I'd be working for US clients). grrrrr! And...this is all because I had replied to a job posting on Craigslist in which sounded very legitimate. It was for Bookkeeping. I hope these scammers burn in hell.

Post subject: Ooops
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:49 am 

I just made a topic about Dorah...
Is this really a spam? She can just send a pre-written mail , no?
(I do it too...) :oops:

Post subject: Dorah...
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:57 pm 

Funny, I never create an account on message sites like this but I got an e-mail from "Dorah" after posting an apartment for rent on Craigslist.

"She" replied and it seemed fishy. I did a google search for her e-mail address and got one hit -- this thread on this site.

Anyway, just thought I'd say "hi" and let you know I got the same BS reply.

I told her to 'f off' but the e-mail bounced. I guess yahoo killed her account.

Cody

Post subject: I met Dorah Johnson too
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:45 pm 

Just wanted to give a heads-up that I got the same initial email from Dorah Johnson. Thought it was pretty conspicuous because she wanted images, which were bountifully provided on my ad.

My apt ad was posted for Boston, too, by the way. So if she is looking urgently to rent from you in some other city, you know it's fake.

Also for fun, I found this on a google for her name: http://www.wedatefree.com/profile.php?ID=1000 Apparently she'll scam you via personal ad, too, if she can.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:59 pm 

I believe I just got three off of Craigslist. One of them claims to be from Spain, so she just got an e-mail in Spanish. Of course, even if "she" does reply in Spanish, I still doubt the legitimacy since she is in *le gasp* Nigeria. :roll:

The second one claims to be involved with humanitarian research helping orphans with heart problems in Australia, which "she" claims is a major source of problems for youth. Call me crazy, but I could've sworn that heart problems were highly uncommon in youth under the age of 16, especially not being extremely major problems in children between 4-11. At the very least, "she" is exaggerating its prominence.

I'm erasing the information they sent to me from the message before replying. Sure, they can check what they said before if they saved copies, but it made it a lot simpler. I already caught discrepancies in the third individual's information, after sending just one reply.

I'll add them up to the lists depending on their replies.

Edit: And here we go. I'm just posting the first e-mail I received from each although it was their replies that really gave them away.

Liar #1 wrote:
Hi There,

How re you doing? I hope all is well. I'm Sandra Martinez, am 26 yrs old and Am originally from Barcelona, Spain . Graduate of Huelva University on the Costa de la Luz , I have a master degree in interior fashion and I work as a professional fashion designer. I moved to Phoenix , AZ two year ago for work and that's where am living. I'm am not in the states right now, i am presently in West africa . I am currently working on contract for a company call (African Family Home Fashions) here in West Africa ( Nigeria ) which the contract will be ending soon. I will be returning to the states in two weeks time and I don't want to go back to my where am living in Phoenix because my house rent has expired there. I enjoy traveling, It is very interesting to get more knowledge about the new countries, new people and traditions. It's great to have such a possibility. As i was searching through the web i saw the advert of your place . I would like to know maybe it's still available becasue i'm extremely interested in it. Here are the questions i would like to know about the room before planing to move in to the following questions below:

A}I will like to know the major intersection nearest your neighbourhood.like shopping mall,Churches,bus line e.t.c

B}I will like to know the total cost for the my initial move as in first month rent and if you accept deposit.
C}I will like to know if there is any garage or parking space cos I will have my own car come over.

D}I will like to have the rent fee per month plus the utilities.
E}I will like to have the description of the place, size, and the equipments in there.

F}I will also like to know Your payment mode.
G}I will like to know if I can make an advance payment ahead my arrival that will be stand as a kind of commitment that I am truely coming over and for you to hold the place down for me.
I will be very glad to have all this questions answered with out leaving a stone unturned...

Now a little about myself;I am from Barcelona, Spain : that means i am Spanish and had all my education in Spain . I am 26yrs old and very much single,the only child of my only parent,my mother alive, i lost my father and my only brother years ago while i was still a kid in an auto accident.I am currently living with my mom who's a catholic volunteer worker,but also manages her antique business. She is a volunteer at the sister's of the eucharistic heart of jesus convent,here in Barcelona , Spain . I have been wanted to relocated to the US longtime ago even while i was a little girl growing up and my mom is in support.It' been a long dreamed come true for me when i finnally settled in the US now. I have chosen your city for me to live when i arrive. I am easy to get along with and well mannered. I do not use people's items without permission and consideration. Kindly get back to me ASAP with the your monthly rent and the deposit i need to pay to enable you turn down other interested parties and keep the place for me until i arrive,because i will like to pay for the deposit before my arrival and i will like to know the total amount the rent for a whole year would be,as i am more interested in a long term lease,but still open to any form of lease you want. But i will like to pay the deposit first of all before i arrive to show my seriousness and so that you can hold the place for me until i arrive.I am single as i said and i am not attached to anyone at the moment. I do part time modeling; i call myself an amateur though,LOL,just something i take as a hobby and also i have a masters degree in interior fashion which i bagged from the Huelva University on the Costa de la Luz in Spain . I will be looking to pick up Fashion Designer jobs once i arrive in ur city, Fashion Designer is my life and i love it. I am new living all alone as i have lived with my mom alone in the past but i have no doubs in my mind about my ability to live peacefully with as i was raised to be a lover of peace. A friend just introduced me to this thing and i really wish that i am able to find the good cultured kind of Place i am looking for here. I hope i am doing it right anyways.LOL. Well,i think we will get along well because am a easy going person who respects ones privacy,like i said i dont do drugs or smoke but i drink only occasionally,i strongly believe there will be any problems rent the place to me as i was raised by strong catholic Christain parents and have inbibed such good qualities from childhood. I will love to see your pics and those of the place as well.I'll be so glad if you can reserve the place for me and remove all your the adverts abt the place as i'll love to rent the place. Get back to me ASAP
You can also meet me online so we can be able to talk about the place there and if you know i will be a good person to you Here is my screen nam
(Sandra.Martinez29@yahoo.com) you can also meet me online now

Thanks and have a good time.
Warmest Regards,
Sandra Martinez

Liar #2 wrote:
Hi,

How are you doing? Guess fine I presume. Am writing you in regards to your advert on Craigslist.com and I'm interested in your room apartment, Am from Australia and I will be having some seminars coming up soon in US. Right now am working for a Non Government Organization on a program on children with orphans and heart related probs.

My next program/seminars will be in US and I will need a room to stay for these seminars, so I want to secure a room before my arrival to the states. I can't wait to arrive to US cause I’ve heard a lot about US.Moreso I will be staying for the period of 12-13 months, Pls do get back to me with the room description, move in rent fees for the first month, Utilities and deposit if included. And if any picture of the room is available, kindly attach it with your reply please.

Hope to read from you. Have a wonderful and productive day.

The final one still has yet to reply.

Post subject: Roommate on CL
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:36 am 

OK, I posted an ad on Craig's List for a roommate and got two responses from people that are trying to type in English but failing a bit along the way. They came from Linda Marcos lindabrabar01@hotmail.com and Rachel Robert realbabys4f@hotmail.com, and both sounded too good to be true, so I suspected that they were.
So, what is it that they are looking for? I gave the first one my name and address but nothing more. Is that enough for them to do something with? Or am I being set up for something else?
Thanks,

Post subject: Re: Roommate on CL
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:45 pm 
Gold Member

loanguys wrote:
OK, I posted an ad on Craig's List for a roommate and got two responses from people that are trying to type in English but failing a bit along the way. They came from Linda Marcos lindabrabar01@hotmail.com and Rachel Robert realbabys4f@hotmail.com, and both sounded too good to be true, so I suspected that they were.
So, what is it that they are looking for? I gave the first one my name and address but nothing more. Is that enough for them to do something with? Or am I being set up for something else?
Thanks,

What they are after is a person to send fake checks too. What they will say is the money is for the security deposit/first months rent. The checks will be for well over what they say you are to keep and then they want you to send the rest to their "shipping company" for payment of shipping their stuff to your apartment. Then you get a call from your bank saying the checks are fake and you are out the money plus you have to pay back your bank.

So if you get checks in the mail that you are not expecting DO NOT cash them. As for your name and address there isn't too much they can do with that other than send you fake checks, money orders, etc. Just make sure you know who sent them to you and if you don't then throw them away.

Post subject: roommate scam
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:56 pm 

Thanks, wasn't sure what the scam was, just was pretty certain there was one. I feel kind of left out, have only received two responses to my ad so far.
The first one was going pretty well until I asked for local references, sponsor, etc., then she shut up. LOL
Keep the faith.

Post subject: Re: Craiglist Scam
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:38 am 

I just got a few e-mails form a post I put on Craig's List. Some of them sound EXACTLY like some of these (scary). And some sound similar and fishy. So I'll post them with the e-mails so hopefully someone can get a heads-up. Luckily, I caught on as soon as they asked for me to send THEM money from a money order etc...

I almost wrote to the one from 'Spain' in Spanish too! lol

#1 -----------------------"Rose Michaels"--- rosemich0002@yahoo.com
Hi There, How re you doing? I hope all is well. I'm Rose Michaels, am 26 yrs old and Am originally from Barcelona, Spain . Graduate of Huelva University on the Costa de la Luz, I have a master degree in interior fashion and I work as a professional fashion designer. I moved to Phoenix , AZ two year ago for work and that's where am living. I'm am not in the states right now, i am presently in West africa . I am currently working on contract for a company call (African Family Home Fashions) here in West Africa ( Nigeria) which the contract will be ending soon. I will be returning to states in two weeks time and I don't want to go back to my where am living in Phoenix because my house rent has expired there. I enjoy traveling, It is very interesting to get more knowledge about the new countries, new people and traditions. It's great to have such a possibility.

As i was searching through the web i saw the advert of your room. I would like to know maybe it's still available becasue i'm extremely interested in it. Here are the questions i would like to know about the room before planing to move in to the following questions below:
A}I will like to know the major intersection nearest your neighbourhood.like shopping mall,Churches,bus line e.t.c
B}I will like to know the total cost for the my initial move as in first month rent and if you accept deposit.
C}I will like to know if there is any garage or parking space cos I will have my own car come over.
D}I will like to have the rent fee per month plus the utilities. E}I will
like to have the description of the room, size, and the equipments in
there.
F}I will also like to know Your payment mode.
G}I will like to know if I can make an advance payment ahead my arrival that will be stand as a kind of commitment that I am truely coming over and for you to hold the room down for me. I will be very glad to have all this questions answered with out leaving a stone unturned... Now a little about myself;I am from Barcelona, Spain : that means i am Spanish and had all my education in Spain . I am 26yrs old and very much single,the only child of my only parent,my mother alive, i lost my father and my only brother years ago while i was still a kid in an auto accident.I am currently living with my mom who's a catholic volunteer worker,but also manages her antique business. She is a volunteer at the sister's of the eucharistic heart of jesus convent,here in Barcelona , Spain . I have been wanted to relocated to the US longtime ago even while i was a little girl growing up and my mom is in support.It' been a long dreamed come true for me when i finnally settled in the US now. I have chosen your city for me to live when i arrive. I am easy to get along with and well mannered. I do not use people's items without permission and consideration.
Kindly get back to me ASAP with the your monthly rent and the deposit i need to pay to enable you turn down other interested parties and keep the place for me until i arrive,because i will like to pay for the deposit before my arrival and i will like to know the total amount the rent for a whole year would be,as i am more interested in a long term lease,but still open to any form of lease you want. But i will like to pay the deposit first of all before i arrive to show my seriousness and so that you can hold the place for me until i arrive.I am single as i said and i am not attached to anyone at the moment. I do part time modeling; i call myself an amateur though,LOL,just something i take as a hobby and also i have a masters degree in interior fashion which i bagged from the Huelva University on the Costa de la Luz in Spain . I will be looking to pick up Fashion Designer jobs once i arrive in ur city, Fashion Designer is my life and i love it. I am new living all alone as i have lived with my mom alone in the past but i have no doubs in my mind about my ability to live peacefully with as i was raised to be a lover of peace. A friend just introduced me to this thing and i really wish that i am able to find the good cultured kind of Place i am looking for here. I hope i am doing it right anyways.LOL. Well,i think we will get along well because am a easy going person who respects ones privacy,like i said i dont do drugs or smoke but i drink only occasionally,i strongly believe there will be any problems living with me as i was raised by strong catholic Christain parents and have inbibed such good qualities from childhood. I will love to see your pics and those of the place as well.I'll be so glad if you can reserve the room for me and remove all your the adverts abt the place as i'll love to rent the place.
Get back to me ASAP
Thanks and have a good time,and you can give me a buzz cos i am presently online on my IM ( rosemich002 ).
Warmest Regards,

Rose

---2nd from "Rose"

I got your mail. Thanks for geting back to
me so quick and I am extremely interested in ur room
since you said you are not expecting it to be too long
and i don't want you to rent it out to any other
person...... I will inform company client I worked in
the states for before I quit to arrnage for my last
payment to you so that you can deduct the payment of
the room out of it. You seem to be a very good and
nice person. I want you to know that i'm a very
straight forward and honest person. I contacted the
person who i worked for when i was in the states. The
man is owing me and he is ready to pay me with acheck.
I will be paying ahead my arrival for a month, which
is very important and that will secure the Place for
me, and as soon as I arrive others important things
will be taken care of before moving in the Place. I
want you t o know that the first month payment will be
made in full via Certified Bank Cashier's Check or
Money Order and that will stand as commitment ahead my
arrival. So i will inform him to issue out the check
to you, so that the check can stand as the payment of
the room. All you got to do now is to send me your
full name name, contact address and phone number so
that i can forward it to my client who will issue the
check out to you. As soon as i get these info i
requested for, i will forward them to my client
immediately. As soon as you recieve the check you will
deduct the frist month out of it you will now help me
forward the remaning balance to my traveling manager
so that i can use it to book for my flight back to the
states. I just want to make sure i get the room before
i get back to the state. I will like stay there for a
year even more that till when i will have my own
personal place but I will prefer month to month lease.
More About me: ABOUT ME:
Name: Rose Michaels
E yes: Black
Height: 5' 6' (167cm)
Weight: 122 pounds (55.0 kg)
Body Style: Athletic/Fit Activity
Level: Active
Smoking: No
Drinking: Socially
Marital Status: Single
Children: I have no kids
Sign: Virgo
Languages I speak: English & Spanish
Ethnicity: Spanish
Religion:Catholic/Christianity
Education: MCSA/MCSE
My favorites are;
My favorite cuisines: Barbecue, Chinese/Dim Sum, Deli,
Eastern-European, Fast Food/Pizza, French,
Greek,Indian, Italian, Japanese/Sushi, Mexican,
Seafood,
Soul Food, Thai, Vietnamese
My favorite music: Dance/Electronica, Disco, Easy
Listening, Pop/Top 40, Rap/Hip Hop, Soul/R&B and
Soundtracks.
My favorite physical activities: Basketball, Working
Out, Dancing, Swiming and Hiking/Walking I love
travelling, sporting and enjoy meeting people. I don't
smoke or drink but i do not mind people who do being
around me. Am cool headed and easy go ing person with
no criminal record and i like to have a roommmate or
neighabour who is very responsible and
understanding,someone i can really get a long. As soon
as you get this mail pls get back to me with the info
i requested for so that every thing can be done fast.
Take care and I will be looking forward to hear from
you soon.

Thanks and have a good time.
Warmest Regards,
Rose

#2-----"Ben Smith"--bencherman00@yahoo.com
I am Mr Ben smiths, I work with Mercedes Benz in Germany, my daughter who formerly studies in Egypt and has just gotten an admission in one of the best universities in U.S sent me a mail showing your mail address, that you have the kind of room that she want for her own conveniency, please I wanna know if this room is not too big for a university student, kindly send me the picture of the room showing the available facilities in the room if any, I will like to let you know that as soon as I see the picture of the room if it suit my purpose as want I want for her, I will love to send the payment via the U.S certified money order, please do send me the picture of the available room and the price you are willing to let out the room, as well as your informations so that I can send the payment. Thanks Ben smiths.

#3----"Deborah Desmond"---deborah_des@yahoo.com
(I wasn't sure about this one but her second e-mail asked questions I had JUST replied about and seems Extremely generic. Plus she ignored questions I asked.)

Good Day,
I am interested in your accommodation and read below about me.

About me:
Deborah Desmond of Edinburgh,United Kingdom.28 years old lady from a good background.Do not smoke,drink nor a party type.Like reading,watching TV (mostly Discovery Programmes)and meeting new people,working with Premier Oil & Gas Plc of England as a Geophysicist and presently on Oil field.

My Enquiry:
I am coming to USA for a research project in less than a month,and which will last between 11 - 12 months.So,I need an accommodation to stay for the period of the research project,and I will like to secure an accommodation before my arrival.
Therefore,let me know if your accommodation is available for me,if yes,send its address with brief description of its vicinity to me.Also let me know the rent cost per month and security deposit.
Thanks for your co-operation,while I can't wait to read your prompt response.
Cheers,
Deborah Desmond.

--2nd "Deborah"
Thanks for your response.

I am interested, so send the grand total move-in cost. Because, I will like to secure the accommodation for myself before my arrival, also send the name, address with phone and cell numbers which payment should come to as I guess US currency payment will be OK.

Attached is my picture for your view and send the picture of the place if available.

Awaiting your response.

Regards,
Deborah

"There are no passengers on spaceship earth.
We are all crew".
-Marshall McLuhan
--------

There were more but I can't be sure so I don't feel it'd be fair to them if they're genuine.
I would just be wary of foreigners. (Obviously there are genuine inquiries but most seeme like these scams)
And never send anyone money!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:08 pm 

Hi… I posted an add on CL for room for rent in Southern California. Dorah Johnson answered to undisclosed recipients asking if it was still available :? . The subject was Re: INQUIRY ABOUT YOUR HOUSING IN OR AROUND CALIFONIA and her email is sistadorah@yahoo.com . I replied advising I will take in count only individuals that can interview in person. I remembered receiving e-mails with this kind of subject when I was renting the room last year so googled her name, now I found this forum and thought I would share the info :| . Craig’s list is right, avoid scams by dealing locally.

Have nice day!
:wink:

Post subject: Re: Craiglist Scam + Dorah Johnson!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:33 pm 

So this is the scam from Dorah Johnson on Craigslist... her email is sistadorah@yahoo.com / the subject in the message is INQUIRY ABOUT YOUR HOUSING IN OR AROUND CALIFONIA

Hello There,
I saw your ad on craigslist and i will like to let you know am interested in renting the spot from you for 3-6 months depends on how long you will have the spot available.Below are just some few things you might want to know about me:
am straight,easy going and pretty laid back 29yrs old female....i do not smoke nor drink,am a christian but am not fanatical about my religion as i have always learnt to respect others religion/belief. Sometimes i love going to the beach at my leisure time to observe the wonders of nature,I work for Costa Coffee Inc.I live in Sheffield,UK meanwhile,am UK citizen. I just need the apartment because of special assignment I have to do for my company there and also a privilege for me to visit the States for the first time, am presently in Africa now for a crucial assignment for my company. and i do really hope to find a good place like yours to live in, pls i will like you to get back to me with the full details (AMOUNT OF RENT/MONTH,POSSIBLE MONTHLY UTILITTIES,EXACT MOVE IN DATE,LIVING CONDITIONS OF THE APT,FURNISHED OR UNFURNISHED...i really dont mind if it is furnished or not, i could take care of that when i arrived US) for the apt And just for you to know that this trip will be sponsored by my boss and every expenses as regards the rent and utilities will be paid in full so you have nothing to worry about as to whether i will be able to pay rent or not, pls be aware that my trip to US is fast approaching and i will apprecite if you get back to me asap to know how we can work things out.
Thanks and God bless
Dorah.

Keep away from Dorah Johnson... :evil:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:56 pm 
Site Admin/Co-Founder

glad you did not get scammed farahsosa!

Share your story with the media and educate others about scams! Details here http://scamvictimsunited.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=6319
Sign our petition http://www.change.org/actions/view/crea ... s_programs
Follow our blog http://scamvictimsunited.wordpress.com/
Find us on Twitter, Facebook and more http://www.retaggr.com/page/ShawnMosch

Post subject: Re: Craiglist Scam Dorah Johnson has a new email address
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:39 pm 

I posted a laptop and received emails from Dorah Johnson. Her new email address is shinefon17@live.com and here is the emails that was fishy to me:

Subject: VERYY INTERESTED
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 02:06:06 -0400
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

** CRAIGSLIST ADVISORY --- AVOID SCAMS BY DEALING LOCALLY
** Avoid: wiring money, cross-border deals, work-at-home
** Beware: cashier checks, money orders, escrow, shipping
** More Info: http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams.html

Can you ship this internationally? I will provide you with the prepaid shipping label. Get back to me immediately yahoo messenger (shinefon1@yahoo.com).Lastly send me paypal invoice immediately to the shinefon1@yahoo.com so I can make the payment now meanwhile if u dont have paypal account you can register for an account on http://www.paypal.com

and then another email:

"Dorah J." <shinefon1@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi there,
I am presently in Bangladesh for a business workshop and there a very few things I can do from here meanwhile my son's birthday is around the corner.I live in Rogers,AR but my family live in West Africa while I would like to get this laptop to him as a birthday gift.I will be paying you through paypal because they obviously protect both buyers and sellers.Let me know how much you want to sell this to me and also you have to delete the auction off craigslist immediately because am interested in buying it immediately.I will also take care of the shipment by emailing you the prepaid shipping label which you will print out and take to the post office with the package to ship it without paying a penny.You can also add me to your yahoo messenger so we can talk more about it.My yahoo ID is shinefon1@yahoo.com.

Thanks and God bless.

Am referring to ur laptop on craigslist.

Post subject: Re: Craiglist Scam Elizabeth Canova
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:42 pm 

Also beware of Elizabeth Canova shes got a record here is her emails:

Dear seller,
Thanks for getting back to me.Just get back to me
with your PayPal Email id for the instant payment and
i will include $200 for the shipping cost down to my daughter
schooling oversea as a BIRTHDAY Gift because this is
what she want as her birthday gift and I would have
love to receive the item by my self but am also out of
state.and i will prefer you shipping this item to my daughter
Via 8-10 Days Global Express International Mail (EMS) so get
back to me now so i can make the Instant Payment Via PayPal
to your account.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 11:47:59 -0700
Subject: Re: sony pcg-6j2l vaio - $700
To: krazeeern@msn.com

Hi yes it is still available.

Elizabeth Canova <krazeeern@msn.com> wrote:
** CRAIGSLIST ADVISORY --- AVOID SCAMS BY DEALING LOCALLY
** Avoid: wiring money, cross-border deals, work-at-home
** Beware: cashier checks, money orders, escrow, shipping
** More Info: http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams.html

Hi,
I just browse through your item and like know to maybe is
still available.Please get back to me.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 188 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next